Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (614345 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
YerYer:

You are addicted sir

Great man welcome back from your sabbatical. grin
You've said it all.
Money making is addictive. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
SchoolPedia:

I can't see this AYRO on bamboo app.

My brother na T212 oh.
When ever they and Trove can they will add it.

Small, small, they will get more listed on their board.
I must commend them for the opportunity they brought even though they can do more for the masses in terms of charges.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
InaNla:

Happy Sunday sir.... How do you mean this statement?

Because the market is closed on weekend or what ? grin

Yes oh.
Happy new week and more greens to your portfolio.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
My pick for day traders today:

$KXIN $6.04

I passed this one on on Friday thinking it had gone too high but here it is again about to rocket.

If I had risked it, by now am guaranteed over 35% as the market opens.

This is not for the faint hearted.
DD advised.
Decision for an entry and exit price is entirely yours to make.
Happy investing all.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by InaNla(f): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
OakPearl:

Yes oh.
Happy new week and more greens to your portfolio.

Same to you sir.

Would you tried BGCG (6.21%), & BTCE (am up 14% past 2 weeks) on T212.

More greens on regulars.... wink
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Priceless25: 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
@OakPearl.. How do you guys day-trade on T212? All my orders were not executed, all premarket gains have all been exceeded and my orders are still pending.. this isn't the first time, don't know what I'm doing wrong, could it be the stop-limit order I used?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by SchoolPedia: 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
OakPearl:

My brother na T212 oh.
When ever they and Trove can they will add it.

Small, small, they will get more listed on their board.
I must commend them for the opportunity they brought even though they can do more for the masses in terms of charges.

Okay boss.

I appreciate. I will get on the T212 platform.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Rutherford2019: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
All my effort to time my NIO entry failed
I missed the opportunity
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
OakPearl:

I will advise that you don't get discouraged.
Many times, especially with T212, you have a chance of buying even after market open and could make money before the close of day.

A good strategy is to watch to follow the trend and you will notice that in many cases, there will be a dip that creates opportunity to buy and sell before the day is over.

Another scenario which played out on the list you referenced is AYRO. It gained 30% at the end of the day. But despite the fact it opened high, I saw a chance to buy it at $7+. I missed that opportunity while waiting for a slight dip and ended up buying at $8.30. Then it got to $9.50, and I could have sold and made a clean profit of more than $1/share in just a few minutes after entry.

I finally decided not to sell again when it came back down to $8+ and I left it unsold that Friday because I believed the momentum was strong enough for a come back.

Now am seeing AYRO doing 18% at premarket this moment and I can comfortably pounce if I want to bank profits today.

It can be risky but to a certain degree, after careful observation and trend analysis, you may not be too far from making the right call.
Scalping is what this is.

Scalping is awesome but be careful especially with 212.

grin
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by InaNla(f): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Rutherford2019:
All my effort to time my NIO entry failed
I missed the opportunity

Never timed the market, bro.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Phraences: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Please which Nigerian bank card works with google pay? I used to use Access Bank but i don't know what is going on right now. I am having difficulty funding my Trading212.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Did anyone see my alpp call on the 20th nov

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Phraences: 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
jajeri3216:

Scalping is awesome but be careful especially with 212.

grin

What's wrong with 212?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
Phraences:

What's wrong with 212?

It freezes sometimes when scalping, lost a few with that and you could get the wrong limit price, doesn't happen often but it can.

So be careful grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
jajeri3216:

It freezes sometimes when scalping, lost a few with that and you could get the wrong limit price, doesn't happen often but it can.

So be careful grin

The work around is to verify the current price on alternative apps (yahoo finance, Bloomberg, tradingview, etc) before setting your buy/sell limit prices.
That helps you manage the spread.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
1kinggy:

The work around is to verify the current price on alternative apps (yahoo finance, Bloomberg, tradingview, etc) before setting your buy/sell limit prices.
That helps you manage the spread.

I'm talking about technical glitches.

Trust me, scalping is all i do.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jotrade: 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
LC finally hit $7
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
OakPearl:
Thanks for your contributions world changers.

No concrete intention to migrate from here great people.
Just an idea like everyone else has stated that there can be alternatives if nairaland decides to shut people out indiscriminately.

We keep it locked here still.

If you are a day trader, you may consider jumping in and out of FCEL $3.74, LXRX $1.29 today.

One lesson I have learnt is that sometimes, day trading stocks can become wonderful swing stocks and earn you loads of cash.

I posted this on the 17th of this month and today is 23rd.
Just 6 days after, FCEL is $8.38 doing a 51% today, and a 124% gain in those 6 days!

What a market!!!
LXRX that was tipped same day is doing just 13% now by the way.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sugah: 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
OakPearl:

One lesson I have learnt is that sometimes, day trading stocks can become wonderful swing stocks and earn you loads of cash.

Just 6 days after, FCEL is $8.38 doing a 51% today, and a 124% gain in those 6 days!

What a market!!!
Keep doing the Lords work grin
I'm still trying to sort out my 212 verification so I can start day trading.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sibbo: 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
I bought into both. Sold off LXRX after it started dipping. Another stock that I bought into is COTY, currently has increased by over 51% since I bought it.

OakPearl:

What a market!!!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jayjaycee18: 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
To day-trade on T-212, i buy in tranches and the first buy is mostly at 'market price' and not limit order. Then i use limit/stop-limit to average up as the share price increases. Once the share price has reached my target or a price at which I have made my target gain/profit, I set a stop-loss sell order at the price and leave the trade to run on its own.

The share price could keep going high until i come back to exit just before market closes. However, if the share price dips to much and hits my preset stop-loss price, my sell order will be activated to take me out of the market with my initial profit in the bag.

Priceless25:
@OakPearl.. How do you guys day-trade on T212? All my orders were not executed, all premarket gains have all been exceeded and my orders are still pending.. this isn't the first time, don't know what I'm doing wrong, could it be the stop-limit order I used?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jayjaycee18: 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
You are absolutely right, bro. One needs to know the stocks one owns by carrying out detailed due diligence (DD), so one is not shaken by events to sell prematurely. Sometimes, a planned short-term trade may become long-term and vice versa because Mr. Market can not be perfectly timed.

I recall mentioning both $SBE and $BLNK here in September after then US Presidential Candidate Joe Biden (JB) stated during the 1st Presidential debate that he plans to add 500,000 new electric charging stations if he is elected as POTUS. After buying both stocks, they didn't appreciate much but i decided to hold $SBE and did several swing trades on $BLNK.

However, after the elections and when it became clear that JB is the POTUS-elect, I reviewed $BLNK's fundamentals again and bought it back last Monday and it went up by 130% in 5 days of trading last week. Today, $BLNK is up by another 48% (i.e. 178% in 6days of trading), while $SBE which i have been holding for 2mmonths also went up by 30% today.

Sometimes, one needs to hold a stock and not get frustrated by Mr. Market's initial reluctance to reward your DD with corresponding share price gains. When the appropriate time comes and all market forces align, Mr. Market will definitely assign the right price to the stock, as long as the fundamentals are still intact.

OakPearl:

What a market!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Coolcash1: 4:26am On Nov 24, 2020
$DPW another stock that will run like $BLNK
$VALE
$BoXL
$PLUG
$AAL
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Priceless25: 4:51am On Nov 24, 2020
@Jayjaycee18.. thank you, I get it now.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 6:48am On Nov 24, 2020
Jayjaycee18:
You are absolutely right, bro. One needs to know the stocks one owns by carrying out detailed due diligence (DD), so one is not shaken by events to sell prematurely. Sometimes, a planned short-term trade may become long-term and vice versa because Mr. Market can not be perfectly timed.

I recall mentioning both $SBE and $BLNK here in September after then US Presidential Candidate Joe Biden (JB) stated during the 1st Presidential debate that he plans to add 500,000 new electric charging stations if he is elected as POTUS. After buying both stocks, they didn't appreciate much but i decided to hold $SBE and did several swing trades on $BLNK.

However, after the elections and when it became clear that JB is the POTUS-elect, I reviewed $BLNK's fundamentals again and bought it back last Monday and it went up by 130% in 5 days of trading last week. Today, $BLNK is up by another 48% (i.e. 178% in 6days of trading), while $SBE which i have been holding for 2mmonths also went up by 30% today.

Sometimes, one needs to hold a stock and not get frustrated by Mr. Market's initial reluctance to reward your DD with corresponding share price gains. When the appropriate time comes and all market forces align, Mr. Market will definitely assign the right price to the stock, as long as the fundamentals are still intact.

Absolutely.
You said it all.
Keep winning bro.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 6:50am On Nov 24, 2020
sibbo:
I bought into both. Sold off LXRX after it started dipping. Another stock that I bought into is COTY, currently has increased by over 51% since I bought it.

Now that's smart.
I like that part where you said you sold LXRX after it started dipping.

Thats what we are talking about.
Taking decisions as the market continues to express a mind of its own.
More wins bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 6:52am On Nov 24, 2020
sugah:

Keep doing the Lords work grin
I'm still trying to sort out my 212 verification so I can start day trading.

Fully on course.
People's success stories always reminds me we are on a divine path.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Ayomarcel(m): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2020
How many days does 212 ID verification takes?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by stokfrick: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2020
@oakpearl, pls considering the limits place on FX transactions on naira/dollar cards how does one fund their T212 account with amount above 1000 dollars
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Phraences: 11:55am On Nov 24, 2020
stokfrick:
@oakpearl, pls considering the limits place on FX transactions on naira/dollar cards how does one fund their T212 account with amount above 1000 dollars

I am using wallet africa virtual dollar card currently and monthly limit is $10,000.00 but i am looking for alternatives because exchange rate is $487. Please who knows a cheaper alternative o! Help us.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by stokfrick: 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=Phraences post=96385990]

I am using wallet africa virtual dollar card currently and monthly limit is $10,000.00 but i am looking for alternatives because exchange rate is $487. Please who knows a cheaper alternative o! Help us.[/quote

Tnx. More solutions from the house please
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
stokfrick:

I have not done $1,000 at a go.
But my last transaction last week was a one time transfer of $500 without hitches via Googlepay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (431) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.