Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

What New Innovation do we Need To Make Blogging More Legit And Lucrative - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What New Innovation do we Need To Make Blogging More Legit And Lucrative (579 Views)

What New Features Would You Like To Be Added On Nairaland ? / Is Blogging More Profitable Than Vlogging ? / Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What New Innovation do we Need To Make Blogging More Legit And Lucrative by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
I sat down recently to think and i realized that africans though with the ability have not sat down to touch the world through thier creativity, I decided it must stop and it begins with me and you! So let's start from here.
Let' talk innovation! What new technological Innovation(web or app) do you think could be created to make being a blogger more lucrative and legit.i.e make earning as a bloggers more tangible and easier (we all know the palaver the bloggers pass through to enable AdSense on thier blog).

(1) (Reply)

Mobile App Development For Your Business / New Trending Nigerian Comedians Trying To Beat The Reach / Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.