Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Business Idea Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea Needed (1294 Views)

Business Idea Needed For A Germany Resident / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / Business Idea Needed(#400k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Idea Needed by Drakkernoir: 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
Hello People

Really need that can be bringing in daily income to take care of the home front daily needs

Start up capital is 3million.

Genuine advice needed please
Re: Business Idea Needed by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2020
Beer parlour.
I opened one weeks ago.
I've been smiling ever since.
Do the research. Frustration too much. People need beer to cool down
Re: Business Idea Needed by oazeez1991(m): 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
Start Cafe business close to a school or business environment, u will be glad u did.

It's a profitable business which u don't need that much to invest, with 500k or less, you are gud 2 go, nd I can assure u of daily income wif God's blessing.
Re: Business Idea Needed by Drakkernoir: 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
Shibaraba:
Beer parlour.
I opened one weeks ago.

Seriously thinking about this....location is key tho.....probably chip in BBQ delivery too
Re: Business Idea Needed by Drakkernoir: 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
oazeez1991:
Start Cafe business close to a school or business environment, u will be glad u did.

It's a profitable business which u don't need that much to invest, with 500k or less, you are gud 2 go, nd I can assure u of daily income wif God's blessing.

Do people still go to cyber cafes? Thought with this new information age...most people are online at home or sorts

Will research tho...cheers
Re: Business Idea Needed by oazeez1991(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
Drakkernoir:

Do people still go to cyber cafes? Thought with this new information age...most people are online at home or sorts

Will research tho...cheers

Not cyber cafe persay, but computer business center wia u get 2 do sm paper work like typing, online registration, printing, photocopy nd d likes at a price.

Dia is money in d business if u know how 2 go abt it nd found a gud customer based like I earlier suggested.
Re: Business Idea Needed by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
sad
Re: Business Idea Needed by Drakkernoir: 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
oazeez1991:

Not cyber cafe persay, but computer business center wia u get 2 do sm paper work like typing, online registration, printing, photocopy nd d likes at a price.

Dia is money in d business if u know how 2 go abt it nd found a gud customer based like I earlier suggested.

Okay..true talk...A good area like a federal parastatal or state. Lots of traffic there
Re: Business Idea Needed by WalkerMichael(m): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
Chai. Some people have this cash opportunity oh Bleep. Bro, find a mentor and do mini importation from china, sell with Facebook ads. Please. Thanks. If you don't get a mentor, don't do it.
Re: Business Idea Needed by Six11(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
The business opportunities in this book is a zero sum and the information it contains is worth its weight in gold.

It analyzes unique business opportunities in 20 major industry in Nigeria and help one find business opportunity that fits one's passion, talents, skill sets, capacity and resources.

It covers unique business opportunities in Automobile, Real Estate, Tourism, Health, Solid Minerals, Agriculture, Entertainment, Fashion, Art & Craft, Sports, Education, Security, Processing, ICT, Oil & Gas, Finance, Essential Services, Electronics, Transportation & Logistics etc.
In addition, there is inclusive over 100 source of business capital sources and funding options.

This time calls for multiple streams of income because the truth is most families are struggling with a single source of income. This book will help you to escape this rat race often bedeviled by financial distress. If you have anything to do with business, it is the perfect book to pick up from the bookstore.

Re: Business Idea Needed by kashtanyi(m): 2:48am On Feb 05, 2020
If you know you are versatile with the opay app,and can convince individuals to sign up on the app,this job is for you...opay Benin is currently recruiting remote BDs for the company, its not a salary base job, but lots of money involved in it as well..2348137522163(WhatsApp only )
Re: Business Idea Needed by dagruv: 9:14am On Feb 05, 2020
Drakkernoir:
Hello People

Really need that can be bringing in daily income to take care of the home front daily needs

If u can go into farming and i can guarantee u will multiply any amount invested by 3 after 4months
Re: Business Idea Needed by Drakkernoir: 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
dagruv:

If u can go into farming and i can guarantee u will multiply any amount invested by 3 after 4months

What kind of farming tho?

And also wouldn't acquiring land be involved ?
Re: Business Idea Needed by ExplicitContent: 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
Shibaraba:
Beer parlour.
I opened one weeks ago.

grin grin grin Enjoyment Business is Good Business
Re: Business Idea Needed by ExplicitContent: 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
Well all my businesses are online. And amongst all the easiest i always recommend is Trading Options.

Binary Options Trading.

You could even get started and making profits right away.
First you need to equip yourself with knowledge how it works and winning strategies to trade with.

Lucky enough i have access to a detailed training made by an expert which helped alot when i started.

No need to dm. Just Go here to access the training now.
note that you dont need all the 3m to get started. With your 3m you can still setup 2 different income streams in addition to this.
Shalom
Re: Business Idea Needed by dagruv: 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Drakkernoir:

What kind of farming tho?
And also wouldn't acquiring land be involved ?
crop plantation and its not a must 2 buy land u can lease
Re: Business Idea Needed by ThePansophist: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2020
Drakkernoir:
Hello People

Help me Sir
Re: Business Idea Needed by yomi007k(m): 1:33am On Mar 04, 2020
dagruv:

crop plantation and its not a must 2 buy land u can lease

Please expatiate.
Re: Business Idea Needed by Spartacus01: 11:41am On Mar 12, 2020
It's better you follow your passion.

Without it, that business will die a natural death

For any business, a good location is key.

Have you considered renting a building/house for the purpose of a hotel/motel?

For lack of finance, I would have started this business.
Re: Business Idea Needed by gpatern: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
I think you wont regret this -

But this will fly if you already have a place of your own.

Buy Enough Tables, Chairs , Drum and cooking utensil if need be.

You may rent or buy delivery vehicle as need be...........do rentals.

The table and chair only wear and tear over a long period of time, of which you would have turn over your investment over and over again

Peace.
Re: Business Idea Needed by Chirowman(m): 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
there are many business you can do that will give you good profit.

(1) (Reply)

Popcorns & Chips Bags,boxes Available / How To Make Anti- Dandruff Hair Cream / Please Help My Friend Just Got Scammed !!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.