Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite (1546 Views)

DPR Interview Invite / My Friend Got This Job Interview Invite, Pls Is It Real / Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invite by googled24(m): 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
Good evening guys,
please I got an invite for an interview at Old Mutual Nigeria for the role of Financial Advisor. Please, anyone that has done such interview with Old Mutual Nigeria. What am I to expect and what's the salary like?

thanks guys.

Dear Candidate,
this is to inform you that you have been invited for an interview at Old Mutual Nigeria 3rd floor,74 Allen Avenue, Ikeja,Lagos for the role of a Financial Advisor.
Re: Interview Invite by correctyourself(m): 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
This is a marketing job. You are to sell the products to customers ( insurance policy).

1 Like

Re: Interview Invite by RexEmmyGee: 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
googled24:
Good evening guys,
please I got an invite for an interview at Old Mutual Nigeria for the role of Financial Advisor. Please, anyone that has done such interview with Old Mutual Nigeria. What am I to expect and what's the salary like?

thanks guys.

Dear Candidate,
this is to inform you that you have been invited for an interview at Old Mutual Nigeria 3rd floor,74 Allen Avenue, Ikeja,Lagos for the role of a Financial Advisor.
How was the interview? Hope it went well
Re: Interview Invite by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 11, 2020
I got the exact mail from them this morning and I never sent my cv to them , I don’t know if I should go because I don’t know how they got my information

(1) (Reply)

Job Interview At Mant INT'L / Npower Releases Physical Verification Date For Shortlisted Batch C Applicants / Npower News Today Wednesday 27th July 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.