Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Npower: N-power: payment of stipends starts Friday - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: N-power: payment of stipends starts Friday (1594 Views)

Npower Commences NEXIT Soft Loan Process For Npower N-agro Beneficiaries / Npower Beneficiaries And Their Kids Protest Against Non Payment Of Stipends / N-power Payment/n-exit Issues: Please Contact Nneka Ikem Anibeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: N-power: payment of stipends starts Friday by godwinngbede: 9:27am On Feb 28, 2020
MR. AFOLABI'S STATEMENT ON FACEBOOK LIVE
Apology for Delayed Stipends
Stipends payment starts Friday
No permanency
Protesting to the President or to the Minister is a waste of time
He also said they are in talk with state Government for a robust exit package for beneficiaries

Re: Npower: N-power: payment of stipends starts Friday by godwinngbede: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
expect payment this friday
Re: Npower: N-power: payment of stipends starts Friday by godwinngbede: 3:34am On Mar 05, 2020
stipends payment starts today-insider
Re: Npower: N-power: payment of stipends starts Friday by godwinngbede: 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
Payment will start Friday, God grace
Re: Npower: N-power: payment of stipends starts Friday by Rogersmith(m): 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
N-Build have not been paid since this year began. What is really happening?
Re: Npower: N-power: payment of stipends starts Friday by Raywonder: 8:37am On Mar 06, 2020
My Dear Friends,dont Rely On Them Ooo,,,nothing About Them Is Sure
Re: Npower: N-power: payment of stipends starts Friday by jc173(f): 10:01am On Mar 06, 2020
And I used all my N power money to buy a plot of land thinking they will permanent us...where do I get money to start business?
Re: Npower: N-power: payment of stipends starts Friday by TheBlessedHero: 11:51am On Mar 06, 2020
jc173:
And I used all my N power money to buy a plot of land thinking they will permanent us...where do I get money to start business?
Sell the land, and use the money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of N In Npower? / Trainee Engineers And Scientist Wanted / Experienced Administrator For Top Private School Wanted In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.