Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Seeking For Investors In My Fish Farm Of 12years (45% Interest Payback - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seeking For Investors In My Fish Farm Of 12years (45% Interest Payback (185 Views)

Lady Slept With Ex Boyfriend’s Dad As Payback (video) / Need Of Loan Of 400k ..payback With 25 Percent In 3 Months / Need For Speed Payback Crack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking For Investors In My Fish Farm Of 12years (45% Interest Payback by Topsavers1: 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
Good evening fellow Nigerians.

The reason for my write up is to seek for partnership/investors in my fish farming
business that needs extensive expansion. I have been into this business for more than 12years, and I can Goldy say it is not just a lucrative business but also time and attention seeking business. Not to bore you with several convincing words. I need the sum of N5million naira from 10-15 investors with a legal agreement on both parties.
I know most of us will say I should apply for a loan. I have done that series of times and got paid mostly but does not run efficiently because of the demanding interests from the loan companies who sometimes get up to more than half of the profits as interest repayment.

I don't underestimate anyone here, I know my roots in this business and I will happily say I can deliver. Sales is not the problem because I have a large customer base and marketing strategies.
For citations;
If someone sign with me and invest N200,000 into my business in February 2020. I will gladly pay back N290,000 as profit in May 2020.

Please you can invest even if you are in Portharcourt, or Abuja.
LOCATION OF MY FARM IS: Benin City

You can reach me via my email, or comment your contact below for me to contact you. Thanks in advance!

Re: Seeking For Investors In My Fish Farm Of 12years (45% Interest Payback by Topsavers1: 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
More pics....
You can request to us sit and talk, then use the legal document as binding.

Re: Seeking For Investors In My Fish Farm Of 12years (45% Interest Payback by Topsavers1: 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
Agriculture is surely one of the best investments with diversifications which Fish farming fall in. Before there is a pay, there is a price. Let me pay the price if you have interest in this.
Re: Seeking For Investors In My Fish Farm Of 12years (45% Interest Payback by SUPERPACK: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
You might be genuine but 45% interest rate sounds too ambiguous. I will suggest you reduce it to 18-25% considering the type of business you do and also unforseen circumstances. It is better to pay little interest you can manage if things go south. This is Nigeria where a single government policy can change the direction of peoples efforts at earning a living.
Re: Seeking For Investors In My Fish Farm Of 12years (45% Interest Payback by Topsavers1: 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
SUPERPACK:
You might be genuine but 45% interest rate sounds too ambiguous. I will suggest you reduce it to 18-25% considering the type of business you do and also unforseen circumstances. It is better to pay little interest you can manage if things go south.

Thank you sir/ma, my reason for such is because fish farming sales are based on the weight of the fish. So giving me like 100k is like investing in 200 fishes by 500 naira each, so if that fish weigh 1.5 kg or more when a kg sells for 500 naira flat rate, I get N1500, so if intend to pay you 750 naira, I have succeeded in paying both capital and interest. And still make enough to venture more
Re: Seeking For Investors In My Fish Farm Of 12years (45% Interest Payback by Topsavers1: 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
Thanks for the numerous feedbacks already, please contact me via email or signify. And I will reach out to you. Business is Business

(1) (Reply)

Any Country Without Due Process Is A Jungle. Goodluck Jonathan On Buhari Govt / “leave Us Alone” – Family Of Man Who Stabbed His Parents To Death Begs Media / IOTA DLT Used By Jaguar Land Rover To Help Pothole Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.