Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Photo: American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Trolls Bbnaija's Diane Russet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Trolls Bbnaija's Diane Russet (860 Views)

I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet / Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) / Front And Back View Of BBNaija's Diane (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Trolls Bbnaija's Diane Russet by gistembassy123: 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
BBnaija's Diane Russet has been hilariously trolled by Popular American rapper, Snoop Dogg who took to social media to hilariously make fun of BBNaija's star, DianeSleekgist

During her time in the Diane’s sleeping picture went viral, making her the object of memes on social media.

And long after the reality show, Snoop Dogg, reposted the photo and made a joke about it

In the photo, the reality star was spotted with her mouth protruding whilst she slept.

Snoop Dogg shared the funny photo, claiming that’s how gossips sleep at night.

See a screenshot of his post below:

Diane took to the comment section to react, saying:

" Snoop finished me " She wrote.

Another commenter responded to her,saying:

with your lesbian partner when u were in d bbn house though "

Another wrote;

“I dont think Diane should be offended over Snoop’s post, all he did was use a photo of her in an unconscious state as a case study to address gossips, Afterall, We all know the Diane of BBNaija Pepperdem.”

See full post
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/photo-american-rapper-snoop-dogg-blast-bbnaijas-diane-russet/

Re: Photo: American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Trolls Bbnaija's Diane Russet by Roycemadeit(m): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
grin grin

This mouth long ooo
Re: Photo: American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Trolls Bbnaija's Diane Russet by Muhammad2468(m): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
I will not forget back in bbnaija house she use to gossip very well

Thanks to snoop dog.
Re: Photo: American Rapper, Snoop Dogg Trolls Bbnaija's Diane Russet by dawnomike(m): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
This one is baed in an epic form grin

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Meets Marlians In UK, Shuts Down 02 Academy Brixton (video) / See The Priceless Reaction Of This Baby While Watching Video Of Herself Crying / Breaking! American Rapper, Pop Smoke Shot Dead At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.