Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,445 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

"I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music, I Am The Pace Setter" - Terry G Claims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music, I Am The Pace Setter" - Terry G Claims (329 Views)

Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him / T-Rex, Terry G's Son Resumes School In UK (Photo) / Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music, I Am The Pace Setter" - Terry G Claims by Reporter2020: 12:04am On Feb 05, 2020
Popular Nigerian Singer, Terry G has praised himself to be the Jesus of Nigerian music industry.

The singer made this controversial claim during an interview session with channels Tv .

According to the singer, in time past, many music lovers criticized his kind of music because of the way he made his musics but now, almost all singers have fallen back to his music pattern.

The singer further clarified that he's the Jesus of Nigerian music industry but not the Christ as there is only one christ who is the saviour.

Recall that the singer has been on a low for a long while now as this is the first time he's making a public show up in a very long while.

SOURCE

Cc: Lalasticlala
Mynd44 Seun Dominique

Re: "I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music, I Am The Pace Setter" - Terry G Claims by khia: 12:15am On Feb 05, 2020
Reporter2020:
Popular Nigerian Singer, Terry G has praised himself to be the Jesus of Nigerian music industry.

The singer made this controversial claim during an interview session with channels Tv .

According to the singer, in time past, many music lovers criticized his kind of music because of the way he made his musics but now, almost all singers have fallen back to his music pattern.

The singer further clarified that he's the Jesus of Nigerian music industry but not the Christ as there is only one christ who is the saviour.

Recall that the singer has been on a low for a long while now as this is the first time he's making a public show up in a very long while.

SOURCE

Cc: Lalasticlala
Mynd44 Seun Dominique

So in other words he is saying he isn't real, only make believe. He is the creation of the white man's imagination. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ceeza Milli Ft Wizkid – Shayo Mp3 / Yeye Boyfriend On Valentine / This Valentine Day Is Too Expensive, Whoever Created It Should Have Also Include

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.