Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Rainoil Limited Company Seller Market - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rainoil Limited Company Seller Market (215 Views)

How To Register A Private Limited Company Online ? / Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook At Oko Polytechnic (Photos) / SARS Officer Who Killed Ram Seller, Paraded - Made To Sit On The Ground. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rainoil Limited Company Seller Market by Lumansimon2425(m): 12:28am On Feb 05, 2020
GOOD DAY EVERYONE
MY NAMES ARE MR. A. OLATUNDE SULIAMAN I'M FROM FROM DELTA

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A RELIABLE BUSINESS THAT YOU EARN THREE TIMES WHAT YOU PROVIDED,

JOIN US ON OUR FASTEST CRUDE OIL BUSINESS IT IS REAL AND RELIABLE PROFITABLE BUSINESS

WE SELL FUELS,KEROSINE,DISEL AND GAS AND WE ALSO HAVE PURE CRUDE OIL WE SELL ON CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE PRICE.

WE GIVE ALOT OF DISCOUNT AND SELL TO DIFFERENT COMPANIES/FILLING STATION/ROAD SIDE MARKETERS AND MANY MORE WHO WANT TO BUY IN A LARGER QUANTITY,

THIS IS THE TIME JOIN US AND BUY CRUDE OIL OF 100,000 AND EARN 400,000 IN 2WEEKS TO BEEN TRUTHFUL SINCERELY IS REAL , BUY OUR OWN TODAY. AND AT A LOW DISCOUNT AND BEGIN TO MAkE MORE PROFIT HURRY UP NOW. Don't miss this great privilage.

INTERESTED PERSON SHOULD CALL OR WHATSAPP ME ON +2348140037886 OUR site (brassoilproven.websites.co.in)
Gmail us Lumansimon2@gmail.com
thanks don't miss out.

Re: Rainoil Limited Company Seller Market by Jabioro: 1:13am On Feb 05, 2020
You this idiot,Let Engineer Gabriel catch you.Rain oil that was built with sweat integrity in the middle 90s with groundnut and Garri . You wanted to rob in the mud abi?

(1) (Reply)

‘I Am Not A Cultist’ – SUG Ilaro Poly President Cries Out For Help – See Details / Fake News Alert: NESG Warns About Fake News ... / Coronavirus Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.