Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

I Will Marry My Father’s Age Mate- Regina Daniels - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Marry My Father’s Age Mate- Regina Daniels (906 Views)

I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni / Your Age Mate Will Marry Your Daughter One Day – Fan Tells Ned Nwoko, He Respond / “when You Marry Your Daughter Age Mate, No Rest For You Again O”- Fans Mock Ned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Marry My Father’s Age Mate- Regina Daniels by elinegist: 2:17am On Feb 05, 2020
In the maiden edition of the magazine set to be released in February 2020, the actress revealed how she always knew she will get married to a much older man

– According to the spokesperson of the Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation, Regina Daniels once told her father that she will get married to his mate

Young Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels, once set the Nigerian social media space on fire after the news of her relationship with now 60-year-old billionaire politician and philanthropist, Ned Nwoko, filtered out.

continue reading
https://eline247gists.xyz/i-will-marry-my-fathers-age-mate-regina-daniels/

Re: I Will Marry My Father’s Age Mate- Regina Daniels by Freestainworld(m): 6:49am On Feb 05, 2020
clapp for your self, old men slayer.

(1) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Birthday Today (photos) / Brian Austin Green Split From Megan Fox After 10-years Of Marriage / Police Reveal The Reason For Bobrisky’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.