Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

My Collection Of Stories On Okadabooks - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Collection Of Stories On Okadabooks (318 Views)

Don't Fall Into The Trap Of Okadabooks! / Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) / The Best Stories On Nairaland Forum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Collection Of Stories On Okadabooks by JasperC: 2:23am On Feb 05, 2020
TITLE: Ezinne and the Night Figure and Other Stories
GENRE: Fiction
TAGS: Middle grade, horror, romance

Ezinne and the Night Figure and Other Stories is a collection of seven amazing stories.
Titles in the collection include:
Ezinne and the Night Figure
Black Day
Heart of Gold
What a Birthday!
Twinkles in the Sky
Footprints of Kindness
The Mango Tree

The 5000 words story is one of bravery of a young girl, the fear in the heart of a young boy, the tenderness of heart, bliss at last, leap of courage and hatred for what should not have been.

Go download your copy via the link below:
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/ezinne_and_the_night_figure_and_other_stories/31073

Make sure to leave a review.
Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Nature's Ark Of The Covenant / Dracula / AMASOWONMWAN | A Poem | By The African L'yion Pa Shakespeare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.