Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech (79130 Views)

Man Plays Dead After A Bear Tore His Skull Open, Then Drives Himself To Hospital / Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd / State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by Sarah20A(f): 10:58am On Feb 05, 2020
recievesense:
don't mind the asshole called trump.Trump has broken the record of most lies told by a human being in under 3 yrs. His supporters are bunch of illiterates and he is riding on Obamas success. He joined politics to enrich himself and give billionaires tax cut while the poor languish. Bernie 2020!!!!!!!
if trump is a asshole then Buhari is what?if trump supporters are illiterate then what will you say of Buhari's supporters?

3 Likes

Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by sowilli: 10:59am On Feb 05, 2020
humberjade:
Open display of madness by the two leaders...what are they trying to teach d coming generation?

Declined handshake and tearing of speech...like seriously?

I can't even imagine the two being left in a room to discuss for 15mins. grin
who has more single power- Trump or Nancy. If your Manager refuses to shake your hand, will you tear his speech. This is one result of feminism and the obvious hate of Democrats.

1 Like

Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by buhariguy(m): 11:10am On Feb 05, 2020
princemillla:
It’s quite embarrassing I watched it, but trump acts like a over grown baby grin
But Pelosi went too far tearing the speech booklet. Trump is still the president whatever grudges should be set aside
she tore her own copy, how is that a disrespect?
Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by mcquin(m): 11:12am On Feb 05, 2020
bestboss8:

Are you saying Buhari has not done one single good since he came into power.

Do you know what would have happened to Nigeria if he opens his mouth to talk as carelessly as Trump does?
Single good? And why it even be a single good? Go back to pre-2015 and look up the campaign promises Buhari-led APC made. I mean almost every one fell flat like Buhari is bringing an Eldorado. Since then, howfa security, what about job creation, power nko? The man is instead busy raising VAT, borrowing, etc. What pro-people's policy has he come up with?

About talking carelessly, don't go there. Whoever said Nigerian youths are lazy ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by petitejolie(f): 11:22am On Feb 05, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Lol y'all think Trump give a damn about that sadistic feminist, besides how do you expect me to shake hands with my enermy, their is no way I would do that

I do support Trump on this 100%.
who knows wat she rubbed in dat hands. Shaking hand with witch wen I know she's one.
Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by BeautifulDemon(f): 11:28am On Feb 05, 2020
[s]
post=86393381:
God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by drnoel: 11:31am On Feb 05, 2020
QuietHammer:
And the bitter woman tore his speech afterwards grin

She is not bitter. Trump is by refusing to shake hands. Newton's law, action and reaction
Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by drnoel: 11:33am On Feb 05, 2020
SmellingAnus:
Yeah he made a mistake but Pelosi even made a bigger mistake by tearing up the speech...

Well maybe when one looks at it symbolically. Still nothing wrong in tearing paper but everything wrong in not shaking hands
Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by drnoel: 11:34am On Feb 05, 2020
FactBoyz:
grin... I am so so so happy of the events that took place at the state of the union address today.. Nigerian time 3 a.m. Trump addressed the nation on the achievements of his administration in
1. Providing millions of jobs for blacks, Hispanics and women an all time record high
2. Best US economy EVER
3. Best military worldwide etc
4. Kept all election promises..
5. Signed back act to allow prayers in US public schools.

For Nancy Pelosi and Democrats, they are not happy with all the good things going on in the states.. GO TO HER CONSTITUENCY IN CALIFORNIA AND SEE HOW DIRTY THAT PLACE IS FULL OF HOMELESS PEOPLE...

And finally, the media have been highly ANTI-TRUMP especially CNN, MSNBC, ABC News etc.

Trump is the real man!!!!!!!!! And Most Americans LOVE him.. Former Democrats are beginning to join him... Democrats couldn't even conduct elections in Iowa..

Buhari cannot even address the nation

God Bless Donald J Trump

U are a joker

1 Like

Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by OBku4(m): 11:36am On Feb 05, 2020
recievesense:
don't mind the asshole called trump.Trump has broken the record of most lies told by a human being in under 3 yrs. His supporters are bunch of illiterates and he is riding on Obamas success. He joined politics to enrich himself and give billionaires tax cut while the poor languish. Bernie 2020!!!!!!!

grin shocked grin
Your wailing hasn't even started!
cheesy
Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by tonididdy(m): 11:36am On Feb 05, 2020
Blizzykay:
That was obviously unintentional. He didn’t shake the first person, so he probably didn’t think the next person needed a hand shake so he turned away almost immediately .
You don't know the Trump character.
Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by tonididdy(m): 11:38am On Feb 05, 2020
My jaws wide ajar when I saw that....

Yes nobody likes their enemy but on an official event like such, sentiments must be kept aside.
Pelosi was a fair game player when she offered a handshake but for Trump to ignore her was childish, unprofessional and an insult to women feminism.
Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by abeggnow: 11:45am On Feb 05, 2020
FactBoyz:
grin... I am so so so happy of the events that took place at the state of the union address today.. Nigerian time 3 a.m. Trump addressed the nation on the achievements of his administration in
1. Providing millions of jobs for blacks, Hispanics and women an all time record high
2. Best US economy EVER
3. Best military worldwide etc
4. Kept all election promises..
5. Signed back act to allow prayers in US public schools.

For Nancy Pelosi and Democrats, they are not happy with all the good things going on in the states.. GO TO HER CONSTITUENCY IN CALIFORNIA AND SEE HOW DIRTY THAT PLACE IS FULL OF HOMELESS PEOPLE...

And finally, the media have been highly ANTI-TRUMP especially CNN, MSNBC, ABC News etc.

Trump is the real man!!!!!!!!! And Most Americans LOVE him.. Former Democrats are beginning to join him... Democrats couldn't even conduct elections in Iowa..

Buhari cannot even address the nation

God Bless Donald J Trump
i can bet you have never been to the US before. If you have you wouldn't say what you just said.Any ways Nigerian in Nigeria seem to support Trump well it's understandable the bulk of Nigerian youths are ignorant at best and have litle knowledge of how a democracy should work.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by Switch07(m): 11:48am On Feb 05, 2020
TheDevilIsALai:
Pelosi is a vindicative witch who thinks she is above the president .

She has been in Congress for well over 40yrs. She like her career politicians are part of the deep state rot. She has a net worth of over $400million despite a median career salary of less than $300,000

They hate Trump for a reason.

Pelosi doesn't worth that kind of amount $25million that's how dey do over their mc cain was in the Senate for more than 2 decade alot legislation member stay longer I don't know why maybe they're doing their job right
Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by jcross19: 11:48am On Feb 05, 2020
Tospringe:

And the idiotic president refused her Handshake
why Muslims and illegal immigrants hate this man? someone is restoring the pride of his country back and you are here crying ? I support you jooor.
Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by jcross19: 11:49am On Feb 05, 2020
eyinjuege:

The extremely bitter man refused a handshake initially.
You will get as good as you give.
It's rich of Trump to say people are lying when he is also the master of lies. They all deserve each other
if you like talk more than that Democratic failed and the guy will still win again.
Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by Switch07(m): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2020
bestboss8:

Are you saying Buhari has not done one single good since he came into power.

Do you know what would have happened to Nigeria if he opens his mouth to talk as carelessly as Trump does?

At least Trump is getting the job done compare to that slowpoke in aso rock, you can compare their per capital income of now to Obama administration or GDP to see for yourself I'm not a fan of trump because he's too blunt& doesn't hide is feeling but the man is getting the work done that's what is important compare to bubu...buhari has done little compare to what he promise us
If I'm to rate buhari I'll give me 20% baba till fail
Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by Ntipia: 11:55am On Feb 05, 2020
recievesense:
And Buhari has been truthful in the past 5yrs,? Remove the log of woods in your eyes first. How does it concern you is he your president
Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:55am On Feb 05, 2020
...President Trump doesn't shake hands because he is germaphobe...
Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by Bondinus(m): 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
Harrison4adam:
Any black man or woman who likes Donald Trump is a serial fool. And will remain a fool forever..
Deep down in your rotten and evil heart you only like Trump because you think he's protecting Christian faith via Israel.
Useless murderfucker.
Die slow, useless lazy youths
Wow, that's heavy.
I think you need help
Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by Bondinus(m): 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ntipia:

And Buhari has been truthful in the past 5yrs,? Remove the log of woods in your eyes first. How does it concern you is he your president
You are going too far, let's say Lai Mohammed
Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by YorubaPrince: 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Lol y'all think Trump give a damn about that sadistic feminist, besides how do you expect me to shake hands with my enermy, their is no way I would do that

I do support Trump on this 100%.

Typical IPOB Pig
Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by Switch07(m): 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
jcross19:
why Muslims and illegal immigrants hate this man? someone is restoring the pride of his country back and you are here crying ? I support you jooor.

You know the the funny thing about muslims they want free will of Islam in usa but they've have forgotten so quickly how islam has kept them in bondage most especially the women if I see iihan omar & Rashida tlaib making comment about agitate for muslims in the state I go just dey paranoid people dat couldn't have reach these level if they were in their respective countries
Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by nelsonoba: 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
recievesense:

Whenever I see CNN Zombies like you and I ask them to list the "lies" Trump told for which he should be removed from office, they have never been able to come up with anything verifiable and coherent. So please can you list 5 of Trump's lies you know about for which he should be removed from office so we can know?
Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by recievesense: 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
nelsonoba:

Whenever I see CNN Zombies like you and I ask them to list the "lies" Trump told for which he should be removed from office, they have never been able to come up with anything verifiable and coherent. So please can you list 5 of Trump's lies you know about for which he should be removed from office so we can know?

https://www.nytimes.com/search?query=Trump+lies
Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by sammysmiles(m): 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
recievesense:
Am very sure there is Acamu in your sense.... ODE
Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by Kingrexyl(m): 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
petitejolie:
who knows wat she rubbed in dat hands. Shaking hand with witch wen I know she's one.
Naso o. grin
Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by Kingrexyl(m): 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
YorubaPrince:

Typical IPOB Pig
Sorry am not a foolish tribalistic bigot like you, go and play with sands. grin
Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by Switch07(m): 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
rottennaija:
is california not a state in US? If they have homeless people everywhere and the place is so dirty, isn't it the failure of Trump who was to provide jobs to these people so they can have a home? What an Irony of a failure.

That's the duty of the state governor
Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by nelsonoba: 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
recievesense:

https://www.nytimes.com/search?query=Trump+lies

Ok.....so you've sent me articles from the Radical Leftist New York Times that does not attempt to hide their hatred and bias against Trump?

I had asked you to tell me which lies he told for which he should be impeached, but your article was not specific.

One of the things your article said is that "No one believes Trump". That statement alone shows me that the New York Times is so far Left that they are now out of touch with reality. So no one believes Trump, but he promised he was going to bring back jobs while Obama was campaigning and ridiculing him saying "what magic wand does Trump have to bring back those jobs he claims he will bring back"? And today we know the American economy is at its strongest in many decades. Unemployment is the lowest in 50years and unemployment for Black Americans is at its lowest in history. Trump said he will build the wall, and we have all seen videos of the border wall being built even though it's not going as fast as Trump may want cos Congress is deliberately trying to starve the project of funding.

So all these promises from Trump were lies?? And you mean to tell me no one believes Trump, but his campaign rallies are always packed full even to overflow whereas Joe Biden and other Democrats struggle to fill a 5,000 capacity venue in their campaigns?? You obviously haven't been seeing Trump's rallies, and that is why you can deceive yourself to come and say no one believes Trump. If Trump was the liar that New York Times and CNN claim he is, why then is his popularity increasing?

In case, you are not aware, Trump's favourability among black Americans as at December 2019 was at 34.5% according to Rasmussen poll......up from 8% in 2016. You need to ask yourself how come more people keep joining a man that the media has been calling a liar for 3years if that man is who the media said he was
Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by AmuRubber(m): 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
Sluacoast:

This comment funny die

... especially the “presidential diick” part.

Funny comment!
Re: Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech by igwefivestar(m): 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
SmellingAnus:
Yeah he made a mistake but Pelosi even made a bigger mistake by tearing up the speech...
he didn't make any mistake, watch the video, he gave Vp one copy and he didn't shake him, he then gave her one copy too an turn immediately he didn't see her hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady In Hijab Twerking Kampala, Uganda During A Concert Sets Tongues Wagging / Cameroon President Paul Biya Has The Most Luxurious Presidential Car In Africa / Americans Ridicule Trump As Biden Edges Closer To Victory (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.