Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,725 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Are Men Better Friends? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Are Men Better Friends? (1168 Views)

Women Excuses: That Make We Men Better Than Animals / Men Always Have Better Friends / Why Are Men Happier ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men Better Friends? by Icon(m): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2006
Women: A wife was not at home for a whole night. So, the very next morning, she tells her husband that she stayed at her girlfriend's apartment overnight. The suspicious husband calls 10 of her best girlfriends, and none of them confirms that.
Men: A husband was not at home for a whole night. So he tells his wife the very next morning, that he stayed at his friend's apartment over night. So now the suspicious wife calls 10 of his best friends, 5 of them confirm that he stayed at their apartments that night, and the other 5 are claiming that he is still there with them!!!
Are Men better friends ??!!!!
Re: Are Men Better Friends? by love4ever(f): 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2006
well, it depends on the angle that you look at it .for me it is really ok but for other it really bad
i prefer boys as friend, they do not jealous for one thing. grin
Re: Are Men Better Friends? by Scorpio(f): 3:40am On Jan 24, 2006
I hate to say it but yea they are actually better friends than some girls(because there are still girls that r real cool to hang with eg Ocho n Icingbaby), n like love4ever said, they don't get jealous(except if y'all r datin or are about to), they don't gossip(like girls do, carry your business aroundĀ  grin), if u've got really great ones, they'll tell u how they think u look(e.g before u guys go out n stuff), they could b real honest with you(e.g Codec)n a whole lot more.Then again, it depends on the guy u have as a friendĀ  cool
Re: Are Men Better Friends? by Zahymaka(m): 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2006
When discussing my emotions a girl understands better but when it comes to some other things I'd rather talk to a boy.
Re: Are Men Better Friends? by diddy4(m): 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2006
it all depends, girls are a lil bit handy to me cos when am with them, they put their gossip aside and we just talk and have fun on the other hand, guys sometimes do annoying things that piss me off but it all depends an the kind of guy cos some of my guys a really fun to hang around with. it depends on the kind of boy or girl you got.
Re: Are Men Better Friends? by Efani(m): 4:05am On Apr 18, 2006
that sounded soooo gay bra
Re: Are Men Better Friends? by micklplus(m): 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2006
for real, its all depends on the angle where you wanna look at it from and it also depends on what we want to consider which will determine whether men are better friends.
Cheers cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Men Better Friends? by Eagle1(m): 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2009
love4ever:

well, it depends on the angle that you look at it .for me it is really ok but for other it really bad
i prefer boys as friend, they do not jealous for one thing. grin

simpur engrish
Re: Are Men Better Friends? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 22, 2009
/\
i
i
grin
Re: Are Men Better Friends? by kay9(m): 4:57am On Apr 23, 2009
angry What's this doing in the jokes section? Or, did i miss the punch-line?
Re: Are Men Better Friends? by Remii(m): 8:24am On Apr 23, 2009
My observations though:

Men do forgive and forget easily in case of love affair failure.

Men do not really care if their ex got married to better person than them, most ladies wish their ex poorer than their husbands
Re: Are Men Better Friends? by Lolabbey: 9:26am On Apr 23, 2009
true talk though
Re: Are Men Better Friends? by sholabanke(m): 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2009
Remii
thats very true

(1) (Reply)

Disgrace To The Family / Smoke Like Chimney / Dont Let Your Day Pass Without Reading This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.