Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Nemesis Of Muslim And Chistian Hate Affecting Both Religious - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nemesis Of Muslim And Chistian Hate Affecting Both Religious (189 Views)

Yusuf Muslim And Muideen Nafiu Harvest Body Parts Of Ogun Woman For Rituals / NEMESIS: See The Confessions Of Couple Who Poisoned Family Of 5 In 2017 / Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nemesis Of Muslim And Chistian Hate Affecting Both Religious by chevkosticks(m): 9:03am On Feb 05, 2020
As we all know that the recent turn out of this muslim and christian comflic has been as a result of the hate given to the little children has now grown with them..
And now its eating deep into our life that it has gotten so bad...

Now take a look at the Ancronym of this word THUGLIFE

T-THE
H-HATE
U-U
G-GIVE
L-LITTLE
I-INFANTS
F-bleeps
E-EVERYONE

And now you can see the hate we have given to our children from the onset is now affecting we and everyone around us..I believe when we stop infecting our little kids with hate words about a particular religion,tribe or race,then we will create a better future for our children...

Thank you.

And you can also share your opinion..
And i will also advice everyone to see this movie"THUG-THE HATE U GIVE"

I believe it will give you more enligthening to what am talking about

(1) (Reply)

Scams Alert � / Insecurity In Nigeria / Newark NJ Protestors Making Sure No One Starts Looting Or D£stroying (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.