Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos (63582 Views)

Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Parking Space / Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) / Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos by arodavoo(m): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
The guy must be high on weed before doing that

check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam....I would teach you all of this for a discount price of #1500
Re: Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos by Owerri1stSon: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
Not easy at all

Re: Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos by petitejolie(f): 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
They should release his pictures. He might go on a stabbing spree
Re: Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos by Meritocracy: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
Over pampered son, imagine son of lawyer and nurse.
Re: Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos by Jaymoney5000(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
Omg!! Honestly I'm in tear's reading this but then why would a child take the lives of his parents that gave him the best any parents could offer to their children?? Imagine attending three private University but nothing to show for cry cry cry while some people don't have such opportunity and are there fighting/struggling for a better future all alone without the support of any parent or relatives......May God open his eyes to see the reality of life so he knows the magnitude of his deeds
Re: Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos by Akanoaaa(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
Omo ti a o ko loma gbe ile tia ko ta.
Re: Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos by Olisehinnocent: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
Amotekun cause am grin
Re: Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos by AntiWailer: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
Finally he killed them literarily.
Re: Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos by seborrhic: 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
stevmatt15:

I was also wondering, maybe he starting writing Jamb at 15yrs old
Anyway, it is possible, all is money
3 unis at 23 more than possible.
Got or they sorted admission for him at 15-16,at 17he dropped out of first school;@ 18 they sorted another admission for him,19-20,he dropped out again.At 21 to avoid shame they still got him another admission,22 or early 23 he dropped out again.
It may not also be a failure of parentage,but just him mixing with the wrong friends.

2 Likes

Re: Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
Commentor:

But you were once a kid.
Look how that turned out.
yeah, I m about to kill ya
Re: Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos by Originalsly: 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hmmm.... attended 3 different private universities. No doubt... his parents paid his way. On their part.... priority one....their son must be a graduate by any means necessary. Him being on drugs seem not to bother them much or they would have got him help. I guess they underestimated the impact of drugs on someone's life. No doubt... he was using hard drugs. When caught... I'm almost sure he wouldn't remember killing anyone. Nothing new.
Re: Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos by Farben(m): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
arinze198:

https://pmexpressng.com/son-stabs-father-barr-okibe-wife-toyin-to-death/
This guy use to be my very good friend that year,him popsy dey always give us free water to fetch every evening,he went to the best school in Ejigbo,Ronik. Many of us envied the good life they lived while growing up and at a point the sister was my gf... This is the most shocking news I have heard this year and the pics of the corpse was so terrifying when my kid bro sent them to me. The problem was just that the parent kept to themselves and made no friends you know this rich people mentality,i believe if they had made friends with people in the hood this might not have happened,if the sister didn't run out,they might not find out about the corpse for more than a month sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos by PapaAdanna: 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
He is a MARLIAN
Re: Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos by Fourwinds: 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Probably pampered him when he was young. Please continue to spare the rod in the name of Oyinbo training.
exactly my brother
Re: Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos by Fourwinds: 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
Farben:
This guy use to be my very good friend that year,him popsy dey always give us free water to fetch every evening,he went to the best school in Ejigbo,Ronik. Many of us envied the good life they lived while growing up and at a point the sister was my gf... This is the most shocking news I have heard this year and the pics of the corpse was so terrifying when my kid bro sent them to me. The problem was just that the parent kept to themselves and made no friends you know this rich people mentality,i believe if they had made friends with people in the hood this might not have happened,if the sister didn't run out,they might not find out about the corpse for more than a month sef
chisos
Re: Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos by golddare: 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
arinze198:

If they were barren or miscarriage they wont know what God saved them from. I think one needs to be specific while praying for children, its better to adopt a child that will give you rest of mind.
Parents please dont sleep o, handle your children matter like say na final year project. May the soul of the deceased rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos by yusluvad(m): 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
Useless child. Rip pa/ma
Re: Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos by eodavids(m): 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
arinze198:

Spoiled child!

Not far from that.

The Bible bsays: Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.
Re: Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
Sheybi we told you about your social experiment with degenerate behaviour. Dey copy oyinbos, getto gaggers

Lol Una never see anything yet, wait till marlians start to dey born pikin.

Even me sef don turn marlian.

Asho po to yi.
Re: Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
Say NO TO DRUGS ................. STOP BEEN A MARLIAN .................... cheesy
Re: Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos by omoharry(f): 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hussainmaaji:
What do you expected from child born out of wedlock? You impregnated his mother before putting her to your house as a wife. What else could happen?
You told you that? secondly what has birthing a child out of wedlock got to do with this boys behavior ? Was Steve job not born out of wedlock and given out for adoption? so also are other notable men that have impacted positively to the world? this is what happens when you go to fake churches with nonsense doctrine.It has really messed up your sense of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos by chukwuibuipob: 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
one1prax:
give him life imprisonment
angry undecided Tie the BAZTARD behind iroko tree.Mix 2 sachets of Dangote sugar and palmoil and bath him.Wait and watch soldiers ant.dey march uo/down..If he survive dat, Tie a molue tyre on his neck and toss hhim inside 3rd mainland bridge wota.BAZTARD
Re: Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
Bonapart:
Three different universities at the age of 23?

Junk journalism as usual.

Pile of crapp put together

No head no tail

Y not? Did the write up say he finished from any of the universities?

If he gets expelled under a year of getting into each, it means he entered the first university at 20 years old... is that tok early to get admission into the university?

Last i checked, the average age of admission seekers is 17 years presently
Re: Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos by omoharry(f): 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
Nigeria parents when you've a problem child, it's advisable to make him join Army. all his craziness will go down
Thank you. This was what happened to a guy in my street back in the 90s when i was young..there is no fight on that street that wont be linked to him..he was strong, stubborn and aggressive that his father disowned him twice. The father was later advised to enlist him in the army through a close friend's connection.
Now he is settled with children and doing well now.so sometimes the military cures people of their madness. However, if the person goes in there and sent parking by the military, then it means na only baba God go change am.
Re: Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
omoharry:
Thank you. This was what happened to a guy in my street back in the 90s when i was young..there is no fight on that street that wont be linked to him..he was strong, stubborn and aggressive that his father disowned him twice. The father was later advised to enlist him in the army through a close friend's connection.
Now he is settled with children and doing well now.so sometimes the military cures people of their madness. However, if the person goes in there and sent parking by the military, then it means na only baba God go change am.

we have a cousin like that too. he's now a certified Airman from NDA Kaduna. I blame his parent for not thinking in that direction, now his psychological traits that should be used to influence his uselessness to something useful had caused his parents death

quite unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos by BeautifulDemon(f): 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

But you were once a kid.

Look how that turned out.
[/s]
Re: Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos by BeautifulDemon(f): 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
[s]
Commentor:
Check well and you'll find a drug user.

I didn't say Marilan before you misquote me.
[/s]
Re: Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
What was a 23 year old man still doing in his parents house.?
Some parents are the architect of their own misfortune sometimes. Somebody they should've sent on AWOL when they observed is not ready to do something useful with his life, they kept cohabiting with him. Send the idiot to rehab until he's off drugs and reformed well enough to be fitted back into the society. "Na my pikin, na my pikin " now see where it has landed them.

This should serve as a deterrent to other parents. Any child who refuses to make himself useful to himself and society at large should be dealt with accordingly and immediately they start exhibiting those signs.

That is why I like Army Barracks. Your 18yr old son must not be found living under the same roof with you. Gaurdroom straight. Let him go get a life.

Children need to be taught to be responsible for themselves early enough.
My dad never spared us even.though we were all girls. You must learn to be responsible for yourself after 18 but still under his watch. And I'm glad he trained us that way as it has helped me to independent and very disciplined. Even though he's no more, I still find it difficult to bring a man to my house. Or sit and wait for one uncle to cater for my needs and not go out there and look for legit means of survival.

Train up a child in the way he should go and when he grows, he'll never depart from it. Not matter the circumstances.

May their loving souls rest in peace. And quick recovery to the sister.

3 Likes

Re: Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos by Miles36(m): 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
That dude is not normal no sane person would kill his parents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy In Abuja While Withdrawing £30,000 (Photo) / Nigerian Doctor, Caroline Ekong Stabbed To Death By Student In UK / See What Happened In Umuahia Yesterday (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.