Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) (32470 Views)

Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Parking Space / Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) / Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by Anyways: 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
God, neighbours saved me — Victim

Police arrest son, mother now in the hospital — Eyewitness

By Chinonso Alozie – Owerri

A woman identified as Eziada Chika Mbachu, has escaped from her son, who stabbed her with a knife severally to allegedly use the mother for ritual.

Vanguard gathered the incident happened early hours of Monday, between 7 am and 8 am at Heroes apartment opposite Concord hotel in Owerri.

According to an eyewitness who spoke to Vanguard said the young man was the one who invited the mum and the early hours of Monday attacked the mother and inflicted on her several knife attacks on the mother.

On how the woman escaped, he said: “The mother was shouting and calling for help with blood stains and wounds on her body. The neighbours heard of it and started rushing to help her. They rescued her. When the son saw many people coming he stopped attacking the mother.

“It was that time that the mother fell and started crying and the neighbours rescued her and separated her from the son.

“As I am talking to you the woman has been rushed to the Federal Medical Centre, hospital for treatment so that treatment can commence on her immediately because of the knife cuts. The police have arrested the boy and taken him to the station.”

Reacting, the mother of the Victim, Mrs Mbachu, is believed to be a parishioner at Holy Trinity Catholic Parish at World bank in Owerri.

She thanked God saying: “I thank God for rescuing me. I thank God for rescuing me. I thank my neighbours for rescuing me. I thank everybody who came to my rescue. I thank my neighbours. God in heaven I say honour to your name.”

When Vanguard called the State Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Micheal Abbattam, he said he has not been briefed and promised to call the DPO of the area where the incident happened.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/alleged-ritual-woman-escapes-from-sons-knife-attack-in-imo/

4 Likes

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by gentlesinna(m): 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
And I hear say the boy money too long

10 Likes

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by NaijaGoBetter20: 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
Thank God she escaped.

A child you refused to train will sell all the property you acquire.

You child no get business, no office, no legit online business but he de use the big car, live largely and you don't question him and you keep saying it is their time.

Yes, it's their time but remember that after he uses all the girls around him he will surely come to you and the rest will be posted on Nairaland.

Train your child, show them the way of God, be their friend, reduce the time they spend on social media and do not let them use celebrity as their role model
Finally, pray for them and pray for yourself

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by paulolee(m): 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
this guys minds dey get darker n more deadly by the day, wan use ur own mama for ritual?? wetin happen to " the hustle is for mama"

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by chatinent: 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
Oh men.

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
As I said earlier on hang the boy abeg..he is not in anyway useful..
You insult the woman who held you for 9 months and birthed you by trying to kill her for ritual that doesn't even exist..abeg you ain't in any way needed..hang him and dump his body in a pit..

Well he might have been influenced by wannabe redpillers on here who always say women are worthless (for the use of words)..they are very much capable of doing this due to their hate for women..
Keep fooling around on nairaland..your end is getting closer daily until you hurt a woman and you get wiped from the face of earth..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by paulolee(m): 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
gentlesinna:
I never get moved or surprised by how wealthy of rich these ritualist are because I see the use of humwn blood for money as foolishness dt can never end well

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by jenny005: 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
Thank GOD For sparing her life. Its a miracle

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by Haakeem(m): 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
iboooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

He should be seriously dealth with abeg, sha, mums wey be sey dey luv their kids die, e sure me sey she go sey make them free am

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by Anyways: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
Thank God she escaped.

A child you refused to train will sell all the property you acquire.

You child no get business, no office, no legit online business but he de use the big car, live largely and you don't question him and you keep saying it is their time.

Yes, it's their time but remember that after he uses all the girls around him he will surely come to you and the rest will be posted on Nairaland.

Train your child, show them the way of God, be their friend, reduce the time they spend on social media and do not let them use celebrity as their role model
Finally, pray for them and pray for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by MajesticKris: 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
See where the guy man dey stay.. sef... you go know say na big ritual Boy.. that place na one of the bigest housing estate in New owerri close to D Angels..

21 Likes

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by jimmychang: 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
As I said earlier on hang the boy abeg..he is not in anyway useful..
You insult the woman who held you for 9 months and birthed you by trying to kill her for ritual that doesn't even exist..abeg you ain't in any way needed..hang him and dump his body in a pit..

Well he might have been influenced by wannabe redpillers on here who always say women are worthless (for the use of words)..they are very much capable of doing this due to their hate for women..
Keep fooling around on nairaland..your end is getting closer daily until you hurt a woman and you get wiped from the face of earth..

Na me be the biggest mumu for this world today because I quote you cheesy grin grin grin grin grin....watin concern red pill and ritual grin

3 Likes

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by jimmychang: 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
MajesticKris:
See where the guy man dey stay.. sef... you go know say na big ritual Boy.. that place na one of the bigest housing estate in New owerri close to D Angels..

Nawaoohh.....so e money long
Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by HopeNeverDies: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Damnnnnnn!!!!!!

Like seriously, NIGERIA desperately needs Individual Restructuring undecided undecided... Some people are meant to be living at the borders..

8 Likes

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by sundaygray(m): 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
For real? So ritual dey actually work?
Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by GeneralPula: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
A real Flatinozzz Demon..

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by Deicide: 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ritualist Son makes it sound as if the Father is the Ritualist

3 Likes

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
Na to chop hin mama fat remain grin grin

Ikenna don dey use him mama buy benz teytey

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
Useless boy. I pray he rots in jail.
I blame our parents for this rubbish. A young man with no source of income will be living large and his parents won't bother to ask where he gets money from

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by arantess: 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
gentlesinna:
E wan make am longer

5 Likes

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
angry
Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
Afonjas has done it again
Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
shocked

Igbos and rituals angry

I heard they impersonate Afonja as skull miners... na them dey do rituals for SW. They then use fake names

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by arantess: 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
MajesticKris:
I thought that is the commissioners quarters rochhas built that year

2 Likes

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by Lovenorth: 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
So the commandment of the Ipob terrorists has changed to killing their own mothers grin, you never see anything, their mission is to kill everybody including their sponsors grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by YorubaKing: 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
Na dem as usual... Dem fit kill anything for money rituals. Dem go come go open one small stupid shop claiming dem dey do business. grin

Savage Cannibals! angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ritualist Son Stabs His Mother In Imo State (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
Why would this satan want to cut the life of his sexy beautiful mama short?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slain Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem Buried In Lagos (Photos) / Man In Police Net For Selling Son / RRS Arrests ‘mad Man’ With 22 ATM Cards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.