Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Will Comeback As Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Will Comeback As Governor (876 Views)

Ihedioha will be the next Vice President of Nigeria: The Tambuwal Factor / Breaking: I Never Said Gov. Ihedioha Will Lose At Supreme Court ~ Fr Ejike Mbaka / Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Will Comeback As Governor by MrTed(m): 10:22am On Feb 05, 2020
I had a dream on the 4th of February, 2020 and i saw vividly Hon. Emeka Ihedioha was reinstated back as Governor of Imo State by the same court that removed him. And this will happen before Easter Celebration. And in this dream i saw there was crisis in Imo state because of this but the crisis will be well managed and short lived. I hope when this comes to pass, the Governor To be, Hon. Emeka Ihedioha will not forget me, AMEN. Lest i forget, I wish to CONGRATULATE HON. EMEKA IHEDIOHA ONCE AGAIN. Thank you (Reminder, I'm not a clergy man, pastor or religious priest.... Just a Prophet who sees vision through dreams)

From Ibrahim Aliyu

4 Likes

Re: Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Will Comeback As Governor by yarimo(m): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2020
Ibrahim aliyu must be one of IHEDIOHA lawyers that are yet to be through with him financially grin grin grin
MrTed:
I had a dream on the 4th of February, 2020 and i saw vividly Hon. Emeka Ihedioha was reinstated back as Governor of Imo State by the same court that removed him. And this will happen before Easter Celebration. And in this dream i saw there was crisis in Imo state because of this but the crisis will be well managed and short lived. I hope when this comes to pass, the Governor To be, Hon. Emeka Ihedioha will not forget me, AMEN. Lest i forget, I wish to CONGRATULATE HON. EMEKA IHEDIOHA ONCE AGAIN. Thank you (Reminder, I'm not a clergy man, pastor or religious priest.... Just a Prophet who sees vision through dreams)

From Ibrahim Aliyu

1 Like

Re: Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Will Comeback As Governor by dlondonbadboy: 11:40am On Feb 05, 2020
Rev Ibrahim aliyu. LMAO.
Re: Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Will Comeback As Governor by Citytrend: 11:42am On Feb 05, 2020
Have Mbaka seen it?
grin

(1) (Reply)

FG Explains Why Lockdown Can’t Be Relaxed As Cases Hit 1,095 / Obasasaki Meets President Buhari In Aso Villa / Governor Obaseki Visits General Charles Airhiavbere. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.