Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,329 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Java Apps That Run Out Of Memory - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Java Apps That Run Out Of Memory (17003 Views)

AVG Reveals Top Ten Android Apps That Kill Phone Performance. / The Top 5 Apps That Are Eating Your Data / 9 Great Java Apps You Probably Did Not Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Java Apps That Run Out Of Memory by deenawe(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2010
please assasins creed and real football run out of memory on my nokia c-3, please how do i fix this? Abeg i seriously need some help. Ive been trying to find a way around this since last week, I dont know how to allocate more memory, sad
Re: Java Apps That Run Out Of Memory by deenawe(m): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2010
while real football is just starting up, midway through the 'gameloft' logo, i get a message telling me application error.i click on details and it tells me java/lang/outofmemory error. On my c3. Please how do i fix this??
Re: Java Apps That Run Out Of Memory by werlay(m): 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2010
Hehehehe s40
Re: Java Apps That Run Out Of Memory by WackyJ1(m): 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2010
There's no way to fix it that i know off but i can atleast explain what is happening for you.
You phone has a limit to the size of a java file it can install. For example if the limit is 1mb, any java file above 1mb will not be installed. As you play a java game or use an Application, the size of the application will increase for example you download Opera Mini 4.2 of 140kb after you use it for a while, you will see that size is now 384kb. Now if you download a file of 994kb and your java limit is 1mb once the file exceeds 1mb it will give you that error
Re: Java Apps That Run Out Of Memory by deenawe(m): 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2010
asin, /me regretting getting this fone oh, its processor doesnt even have half the processing power of a chickens brain. Cant even minimize stuff. Its only good for catching chicks. But seriously is there a way around it? (ignoring s 40 and alll)
Re: Java Apps That Run Out Of Memory by deenawe(m): 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2010
aaaaah, i didnt know that. But thats odd, assasins creed is 1mb on download and it runs through the fisr stage okay before bunging me out, But real football is 700kb and it doesnt even pass the initial loading screen cry, but still, isnt there supposed to be a way to 'push' a phoness application limit?
Re: Java Apps That Run Out Of Memory by aieromon(m): 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2010
deenawe:

asin, /me regretting getting this fone oh, its processor doesnt even have half the processing power of a chickens brain. Cant even minimize stuff. Its only good for catching chicks. But seriously is there a way around it? (ignoring s 40 and alll)

Ouch!!!
Re: Java Apps That Run Out Of Memory by WackyJ1(m): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2010
It's a java phone. They don't even talk about processing speed in java phones. You should have added at most # 1500 and gotten a C5 which is what i'm using. The real football's problem may be as a result of the game itself, try downloading from another site. As for the assassin's creed, i don't know the true limit of the phone so it might be able to get you through the first stage but as for the other stages, it will exceed your java limit. There is no way to push the limit
Re: Java Apps That Run Out Of Memory by WackyJ1(m): 10:33am On Dec 13, 2010
Just came back from research. Your maximum jar size is 2mb. www.forum.nokia.com/Devices/Device_specifications/C3-00/
Re: Java Apps That Run Out Of Memory by deenawe(m): 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2010
2mb? Then thats reeeallly weird, thing is, i paid 100naira for these games frome gamelofts website, and theyr SPECIFIED for the c3, sad. And also assasins creed is 1mb and real football is 768kb, cry, Please i think this should be fixable. Theyre barely even half of the phoned original limit!
Re: Java Apps That Run Out Of Memory by WackyJ1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2010
Jeez why do you pay for games you can get free of charge. Try getting games at www.nokiasymbianthemes.com
Re: Java Apps That Run Out Of Memory by Gyarados(m): 1:40am On Jan 10, 2015
Your ram to low. U can play java games with low ram if you play java games with small size and low graphics.

(1) (Reply)

Glo Blackberry BIS Full Subscription Codes / Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die / The 3g/3.5g Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.