Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

Riot At Iyana Ipaja Over Keke, Okada Ban In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot At Iyana Ipaja Over Keke, Okada Ban In Lagos (47012 Views)

Riot At Port Harcourt Prisons Over Inmate’s Death, Scores Wounded / Enugu: Keke, Okada And Tiper Union Leaders Say Hoodlums Responsible For Crimes / Ban On Keke, Okada: Lagos Government Promises Alternative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot At Iyana Ipaja Over Keke, Okada Ban In Lagos by naijanaso: 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
Phygo:
Cause?

Which kind of question is this? They've told you that it's because of the Okada and Kele ban.
Re: Riot At Iyana Ipaja Over Keke, Okada Ban In Lagos by Olaolufred(m): 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
blaise00700:
For Lagos/Nigeria to be great, tough decisions has to be taken. Unfortunately, this has to be one of them.

We always blame government but we are equally part of the problems in this country.

They can riot all they like, the ban STANDS.

Modified:
To those raining insult at me for my humble opinion, please be reminded that Jesus Christ also drove people away from the temple when they almost turn it to a business center [John 2:15].

Because things are convenient does not always make them right.

I share exactly your sentiment.
Re: Riot At Iyana Ipaja Over Keke, Okada Ban In Lagos by lomprico(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
Phygo:

Guy wetin cause the riot?

If you are serious, go to hospital, I asked a straight forward question and u are forming "seriously"..

Enyia visit a hospital.

read d topic again as sense no gree u get! iranu
Re: Riot At Iyana Ipaja Over Keke, Okada Ban In Lagos by Farki: 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
HitSong:
I support the ban 100%.

Lagos state alone can not be carrying 90% OF THE WHOLE country's burden while almost all the remaining USELESS BASTARD governors of other states just lavish state allocations on personal projects and embezzlement.

IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH THIS ARRANGEMENT, GO BACK TO YOUR STATE!!!!!!!!!
Lagos needs serious depopulation and organization.

And to that bastard wey dey quote my post and cancel it.
It will never be well with you.
The useless AUTISTIC bipolar-suffering jobless goat opens at least 4 new accounts every day to troll and follows people here and there.
Goodness and prosperity shall elude you.
Your pathological condition will never get heal.
BASTARD!!

You have to understand that

> not everyone doing Okada and keke from outside Lagos.

> people have places to be and Okada and keke filled the transport demand.

> other forms of public transportation have taken the opportunity to double the fares for their routes.

>Lagos State politicians also embezzled money.

>Lagos was made an the economic centre of the country based on the efforts of people who don't claim it as state of origin.

> Who gets to decide who's state Lagos is? Is it by birth, ethnic group, land ownership or how long your grandparents have lived there?

I support the ban of unregulated, oversaturated and reckless Okada and keke operators but a total ban of all of them is inconsiderate.

1 Like

Re: Riot At Iyana Ipaja Over Keke, Okada Ban In Lagos by cuteeme: 11:27am On Feb 06, 2020
ClassicMG:
kola after ahmadiya?? Your bro wife is a lair
What is ahmadiya? Kola is way after ijaiye.
Re: Riot At Iyana Ipaja Over Keke, Okada Ban In Lagos by cuteeme: 11:31am On Feb 06, 2020
hitsong:

HitSong :
I support the ban 100%.
Lagos state alone can not be carrying 90% OF THE WHOLE country's while almost all the remaining USELESS BASTARD governors of other states just lavish state allocations on personal projects and embezzlement.
IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH THIS ARRANGEMENT, GO BACK TO YOUR STATE!!!!!!!!!
Lagos needs serious depopulation and organization.
And to that bastard wey dey quote my post and cancel it.
It will never be well with you.
The useless AUTISTIC bipolar-suffering jobless goat opens at least 4 new accounts every day to troll and follows people here and there.
Goodness and prosperity shall elude you.
Your pathological condition will never get heal.
BASTARD!!
Shut up, stop claiming entitlement in lagos, go to your state and make it great again.
( Quote ) ( Report ) 1
Re: Riot At Iyana Ipaja Over Keke, Okada Ban In Lagos by cuteeme: 11:38am On Feb 06, 2020
ajalawole:
bro, she work at oshodi, they stay at kola, I once trekked from u turn bus stop at abule egba to oshodi. But have relocate to ilorin now, is likely possible she did.
My brother hustle ooh make okada and keke ban no give u headache...
Re: Riot At Iyana Ipaja Over Keke, Okada Ban In Lagos by cuteeme: 11:41am On Feb 06, 2020
back2sender:
CORRECT man. They should go and farm. Agriculture is available
Whats wrong if u venture into it yourself, abi u no like food?
Re: Riot At Iyana Ipaja Over Keke, Okada Ban In Lagos by ClassicMG(m): 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
cuteeme:

What is ahmadiya? Kola is way after ijaiye.
yes I even cut it short
Re: Riot At Iyana Ipaja Over Keke, Okada Ban In Lagos by sheyitokz(m): 4:04am On Mar 01, 2020
I don't have any fam riding keke or okada but which job did u provide for them oponu if u say they should die you this mumu,abi if yhur broda dey ride any of it dey use the moni feed family and even dey give u pocket money from it will u say they should go and die#mumu pesin will always make mumu talks sha I can't blame you
RapistOnBail:
undecided

Ban The bikes and keke. Those idiots should look for a better profession otherwise they should just DIE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi / Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey / Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.