Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Mercedes-Benz is the most valuable car brand in the world - Global Brand Finance - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes-Benz is the most valuable car brand in the world - Global Brand Finance (952 Views)

No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? / Mercedes-Benz Is Phasing Out V-6 Engines In Favor Of Inline-6s / Mercedes-benz Is Rated The Most Valuable European Premium Automotive Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercedes-Benz is the most valuable car brand in the world - Global Brand Finance by rodeo0070(m): 11:10am On Feb 05, 2020
Mercedes-Benz has been able to further increase its brand value in the current "Global 500 2020" ranking of the American brand valuation company Brand Finance and once again is the most valuable car brand in the world. The brand with the star is also the most valuable B2C brand in Europe. Five hundred brands were examined in the course of this study. With a brand value of 65 billion dollars (up 7.8 percent from 2019), Mercedes-Benz occupies 11th place in the new overall ranking and was able to improve the previous year's result by two positions. In addition to the advancement of the brand and its increase in sales, hallmark Mercedes characteristics such as premium quality and innovative strength were decisive factors in the positive development in the overall ranking.

"After moving higher up in the Interbrand ranking Best Global Brands, we are proud that Mercedes-Benz is also continuing to progress in Global 500 2020", says Bettina Fetzer, Head of Marketing Mercedes-Benz Cars. "A great performance by the entire team and an incentive to be right out in front again in the coming year again".

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2020/02/05/global-brand-finance-500-ranking-2020-mercedes-benz-is-the-most-valuable-car-brand-in-the-world/

Re: Mercedes-Benz is the most valuable car brand in the world - Global Brand Finance by LordAzubuike(f): 11:32am On Feb 05, 2020
Says a mediocre Nigerian blog. Mercedes Benz ain't even in the league of Hyundai and Lexus. It's a grade C auto brand. It's a car for those who can't afford luxury but wants to have a taste of what luxury feels like.
Re: Mercedes-Benz is the most valuable car brand in the world - Global Brand Finance by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 11:42am On Feb 05, 2020
LordAzubuike:
Says a mediocre Nigerian blog. Mercedes Benz ain't even in the league of Hyundai and Lexus. It's a grade C auto brand. It's a car for those who can't afford luxury but wants to have a taste of what luxury feels like.
Repeat after me. I am a fool. Say it 20 times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercedes-Benz is the most valuable car brand in the world - Global Brand Finance by ayukdaboss(m): 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
Repeat after me. I am a fool. Say it 20 times
Lol
Re: Mercedes-Benz is the most valuable car brand in the world - Global Brand Finance by revilomichaels(m): 9:25am On Feb 11, 2020
Foolishness no easy oh... I’ve never heard anyone compare Hyundai with a Benz. Even Lexus no near sef... Oh lord, save Azubuike oh���

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Cars Without Probs In Lagos / Good People Of Nairaland Bail Me Out Pls / What's The Logistics Of Getting A Tesla Car To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.