Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,905 members, 7,838,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

LOVE IS REAL!!! See Davido Valentine Gift To Chioma That Surprise Every Nigerian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LOVE IS REAL!!! See Davido Valentine Gift To Chioma That Surprise Every Nigerian (564 Views)

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LOVE IS REAL!!! See Davido Valentine Gift To Chioma That Surprise Every Nigerian by joshishi(m): 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
DMW General, David Adedeji Adeleke also known as Davido showered his awaiting bride Chioma early Valentine gift as she was gifted with an original Patek Phillipe Watch.

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/love-is-real-see-davido-valentine-gift-to-chioma-that-surprise-every-nigeria-couples-photos/
Re: LOVE IS REAL!!! See Davido Valentine Gift To Chioma That Surprise Every Nigerian by kunleweb: 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
If Chioma dies untimaly I'm going to sue Davido for wasting this young woman's life

Davido's actions are unsettling in a way. Abeg did they cook special thing for him or From chassis cute car to trips and all.

I'm happy for the both of them. But this public show of affection can attract some type of things. Just for being happy, people can get irated and before you know it, unpleasant things begin to happen. Alfa Sule is a prime example

Davido take it easy. Reduce the " displays " on the gram. Before hateful people project their hateful broken lives on you. My two cents

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Striker Tammy Abraham Prepares To Drop Football For Music / Kenyan Actress Lupita Nyongo Dances To Teni’s Hit Song ‘case’ See Video / Flavour And Phyno Cries Out To Nigerians Not To Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.