Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,621 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma (45742 Views)

I Only Told Anita To Test My Boyfriend To Know If He Truly Loves Me, Not Married / Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by benjackugo: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2023
"I Don't Want Your Husband" — Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita Tells Pregnant Chioma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_xfuvo0hIo

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by slawomir: 10:51am On Jun 28, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Women
TriCee:
Haaa, then why you come open leg for pesin husband, and getting pregnant in the process??

Confused gender. Davido matter sef don tire me.
It still shocks me how these guys dive in raw with random girls. Abi STIs no dey again?
Women can open legs for anything to come in as far as money dey
If you want to know ..Just manage and buy a low budget ass car I bet by balls you will bang almost all Women in your street
And for that of infection forget it except you are talking about the normal infection but if na hiv you dey talk about bro hiv does not get into human body so easily...you know the funny thing you can sleep with someone with hiv and still you won't get it...the only time you have a higher risk of getting it is when you refuse to treat other infections like gonorrhoea, syphilis...especially syphilis in your body before sleeping with hiv person

164 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Justbeingreal(m): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2023
I KNOW AFTER THAT DAVIDO BET PERFORMANCE ONE OTOLO SOMEWHERE GO WAN START DRAMA.

DAVID SEF NEEDS TO CALM DOWN I KNOW CONDOM AIN'T SWEET BUT IT WILL SAVE YOU FROM ALOT YOU ALREADY GOT A WIFE FOR THE RAW DIGGING SINCE YOU CAN'T STAY FAITHFUL..

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Kennyfancy(m): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2023
Yoruba men and lack of self control

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Destined2win: 10:52am On Jun 28, 2023
sad

It is very obvious that Davido is a highly irresponsible man. Unfortunately he also has the money and fame to magnify it.

There is no justification for this kind of lifestyle; dipping penis into every vagina without protection. It is very clear that there is a high chance that Davido is a walking bag of sexually transmitted diseases.

I only feel for Chioma; she alone knows how many times she treats STDs contracted from David Adeleke.

If I see Chioma face to face today, I will tell her something that make her move out of David's house in under 24 hours because David will still impregnate more women in the future.

Being famous and rich is not a passport for irresponsibity

198 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Segun91: 10:52am On Jun 28, 2023
Damn damn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Dogi1(m): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2023
Hmmmmmm, I just want to have a child for him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by TriCee: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2023
Haaa, then why you come open leg for pesin husband, and getting pregnant in the process??

Confused gender. Davido matter sef don tire me.
It still shocks me how these guys dive in raw with random girls. Abi STIs no dey again?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by DimIsaac10(m): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2023
See wetin dem reduce themselves to

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by PheelzAlmighty: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2023
And it's the men that are scum grin

20 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by willi926(m): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2023
Men are polygamus in nature grin

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by flexyrule(m): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2023
“Don't Brag About Your Morals Until You Have Met Money To Fund Your Temptations”

– Moesha Boduong

I won't condemn Davido... Put many in his shoes, they'll do worse.

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by maticar: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2023
Kennyfancy:
No be small matter

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Toks2008(m): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2023
American girls no send you and your husband.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by braine(m): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2023
Okay na.

Something must kill a man.
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by undisputedKOC: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2023
The grandmother was Igbo, so it is obviously the ashawo genes he inherited that are disturbimg this promising young man doing great for himself.

I tell people that things like this is what happens when you get your lineage mixed with Igbo blood, the genetics becomes fundamentally polluted and people begin to behave like animals in the jungle.

In this life never ever make the mistake of polluting your generations with Igbo genes. It is a damaging curse that will take centuries to remove undecided

27 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Lista14(f): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2023
Really? shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Drayco007(m): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2023
This David nigger just bringing unnecessary insults to chioma, wey dey her own jeje smh 🤭

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2023
She set pass Chioma

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Lista14(f): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2023
I am short of words

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by davit: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2023
Ugly something! Spits.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Throwback: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2023
Kennyfancy:

Yul Edochie dey laugh you for corner.

Flavour and Ubi Franklin says hi.

Meanwhile, 2-Face Idibia dey lecture men on how to use a condom.

They are all Yoruba men.

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by ecolime(m): 10:54am On Jun 28, 2023
Throwback:

Yul Edochie dey laugh you for corner.
This clapback enter oo shocked

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Enemyofpeace: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2023
Make we talk truth, this babe ugly. Her mouth be like that of pepeiye. Davido fall my hand o. Na people like portable suppose to dey sleep with this kind ugly babe now. Tuale for Olamide badoooooo

16 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by dapsoneh: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2023
This Davido is something else
Just dey fuc k around , not just fu cm around, keep impregnating hoes with HIV/gonorrhea
I give it to Don JAZY.. He boldly told any woman who cares to listen that he can't be one woman, so if you fu ck him, anything wey happen, na ur problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by Greatex90: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2023
Davido anybody im see him knack.
He doesnt taste small .
Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by sotall(m): 10:54am On Jun 28, 2023
cool
Once a man can tame his joystick or third leg, 80% of all his life problems is solved.

26 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by vibbb: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2023
I love davido but I'm more concerned about national issues at the moment.

16 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by ManWater: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2023

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by spartachico(m): 10:54am On Jun 28, 2023
I don’t want your husband ,just his money for child support ,I think the government around the world should do something about this child support ,divorced women turn single mothers should be the only type to receive child support and not some skank using child support as business opportunity

30 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma by ElexObi1: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2023
Davido and pussy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Happie Boys Don't Look Happy - Lady Reports After Encountering Them / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied / Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.