Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Two Most Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Life - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Two Most Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Life (899 Views)

High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone / Get Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of The Skills You Will Learn(pics) / The Most Important Questions You Should Have Asked Before Paying For That Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Most Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Life by uprof(m): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
Do you feel comfortable doing what you love and at the same time making huge amount of money from it?

We tend to delay what we can achieve in a short period of time due to the fact that we don't know how important these two skills are.

In this video, Im going to share with you.
Top two skills for business owners and anyone who is success conscious.

Each of these skills mentioned in these are clearly explained with relevant examples.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpxuGfiuJK8

1 Like

Re: Two Most Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Life by facenglish: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
I have watched the videos this is very impactul! I will have to ask you some questions and word of advice from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Most Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Life by uprof(m): 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
facenglish:
I have watched the videos this is very impactul! I will have to ask you some questions and word of advice from you.

Thanks bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Most Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Life by uprof(m): 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Go ahead with your question Mr FAC
Re: Two Most Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Life by Distinct123: 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
I have watched the video, Bravo! the problem is ,how can some learn all the skills you talk about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Most Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Life by facenglish: 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
uprof:
Go ahead with your question Mr FAC

thanks! let me start with communication skills, how can you use communication skills to influence people
Re: Two Most Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Life by offizer(m): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Most Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Life by uprof(m): 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
offizer:
Nice

Thanks! We solicit your support by following the channel through the link to the subscribe button

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCbSYV2lKewQ796zsZQbSg_A

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? / I Nees An Advice On What To Invest On / Best Online Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.