Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone (4927 Views)

The Skill You Can Learn While In Isolation / Get Free Tutorials In PDF Weekly, See Example Of The Skills You Will Learn(pics) / Check Out What Smart Investors Did In The 90's You Can Learn From. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by hogan26: 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
HOW TO TURN YOUR PHONE INTO A BUSINESS TOOL THAT CAN GENERATE OVER A N100k MONTHLY

Two years ago, I realized that what I was carrying as an ordinary phone could be of more value to me than just for communication and social networking

I also concluded that if I didn't find a way to start making money from my phone, then I would be wasting so much of my life, sorry, I mean so much of my time

Because on average, I could spend from 30 to 50% of the day on my phone, which generally is true for a lot of persons

With that curiosity, I took my time, learnt some smartphone skills that can fetch me money regularly

I must say the price I paid to learn how to use my phone as a business tool paid off because:

� I started my Products photography/Videography with my phone.

� I have created several digital products with my phone

� I edit videos and create stunning graphics with my phone

Just to mention a few, and all of these skills have become regular sources of income for me.

This experience taught me that you need two things to attract wealth, you need the right tools and the right information

I have always had a tool (my phone) but what changed was the information I got

One of the most frequent questions I get from people who want to start making money in this space is: "can I do it with my phone?"

And always my answer is an emphatic 'YES'

They have the tool already, what is left is the right information and when they get that, it can make all the difference

Since we all spend a bulk of our time literally 'in' our phones, why not look for a way to profit from doing that?

That is why I have created this thread to share Unique Businesses anybody can do from their phone and earn up to a N100k monthly starting from this month

Remember, the right tool (a smartphone) with the right information (what I share in this training) will turn that phone into a cash machine

Want to learn how you can profit from doing the things you already do with your phone?

Comment "Yes" below

I'll teach you the exact strategy I used to Monetize my Phone.

Note: This training will hold today by 8:30pm on this forum. Invite your friends to attend this training.

1 Like

Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by sidney22: 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
Yes
Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by Guy4Dgalz(m): 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
Yes
Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
Yes.
Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by hogan26: 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
Good evening guys, I want to share with you the exact secret that has changed my life

We all know that there is a difference between a high-income profession like Law or Medicine, a high-income job like NNPC or Shell, a high-income Business like owning an oil well and a high-income skill like Graphics Designing, Video Editing, Copywriting, Closing etc.

All of them are powerful wealth creation vehicles and anybody that wants to attract consistent in-flow of wealth must have one of them.

The difference between these vehicles of wealth creation is that the fastest route to digital wealth is mastering a high-income skill.

Lawyers spend at least 5 to 6 years in training before practising, doctors spend 6 to 7 years in training, high-income employees spend 4 to 5 years in school, building a high-income Business takes even longer.

But with few weeks of diligent and dedicated learning, anybody can master any high-income digital skill they want to commit to.

This realization has transformed my world, attracting consistent income became easier when I stopped waiting for manna to drop from the sky and started learning high in-demand skills.

There are several high-income skills that anybody can learn and start earning from within weeks, but two are worth mentioning:

1. Products photograph Skill

and

2. Video Editing Skill

The internet and social media (where most Businesses operate from now) is a photographical and sight-driven space.

Everybody and every business want to be seen and the 3 key ways they can achieve that is through texts, images and videos.

That is why the demand for Products photographer and video creators/editors is high.

Want to know how to start making money with taking products photos and/or Product Video Editing skills?

There are several ways to monetize these two high-income skills but here are 3 easy ones that even a novice can use:

1• Freelancing on Fiverr or Upwork

2• Start a YouTube Channel that teaches how create products Photos and Videos

3• Create quality products Photos and Videos for businesses and services.

Without mincing words, my monthly income tripled when I mastered products photograph and products video editing.

What is in this FREE TRAINING?

1. Tools needed to take quality photos and shoot Videos with your phone.

2. Products Photo/video editing with your phone

3. How to Monetize your Products Photography and Videography Skill

Want to Master and Earn from creating quality Products Photo and Video?

Comment "Yes" below this post to show that you are interested.
Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by konshency(m): 12:22am On Aug 04, 2021
Yes
Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by Okekeni90(m): 4:33am On Aug 04, 2021
hogan26:
Good evening guys, I want to share with you the exact secret that has changed my life

We all know that there is a difference between a high-income profession like Law or Medicine, a high-income job like NNPC or Shell, a high-income Business like owning an oil well and a high-income skill like Graphics Designing, Video Editing, Copywriting, Closing etc.

All of them are powerful wealth creation vehicles and anybody that wants to attract consistent in-flow of wealth must have one of them.

The difference between these vehicles of wealth creation is that the fastest route to digital wealth is mastering a high-income skill.

Lawyers spend at least 5 to 6 years in training before practising, doctors spend 6 to 7 years in training, high-income employees spend 4 to 5 years in school, building a high-income Business takes even longer.

But with few weeks of diligent and dedicated learning, anybody can master any high-income digital skill they want to commit to.

This realization has transformed my world, attracting consistent income became easier when I stopped waiting for manna to drop from the sky and started learning high in-demand skills.

There are several high-income skills that anybody can learn and start earning from within weeks, but two are worth mentioning:

1. Products photograph Skill

and

2. Video Editing Skill

The internet and social media (where most Businesses operate from now) is a photographical and sight-driven space.

Everybody and every business want to be seen and the 3 key ways they can achieve that is through texts, images and videos.

That is why the demand for Products photographer and video creators/editors is high.

Want to know how to start making money with taking products photos and/or Product Video Editing skills?

There are several ways to monetize these two high-income skills but here are 3 easy ones that even a novice can use:

Without mincing words, my monthly income tripled when I mastered products photograph and products video editing.

What is in this FREE TRAINING?

1. Tools needed to take quality photos and shoot Videos with your phone.

2. Products Photo/video editing with your phone

3. How to Monetize your Products Photography and Videography Skill

Want to Master and Earn from creating quality Products Photo and Video?

Comment "Yes" below this post to show that you are interested.
YES
Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by Mikocake(m): 9:03am On Aug 04, 2021
Yes
Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by benbreeze: 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
Yes
Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by bvirtus001: 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
yes
Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by Roysnickz: 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
yes
Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by Roysnickz: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
hogan26:
HOW TO TURN YOUR PHONE INTO A BUSINESS TOOL THAT CAN GENERATE OVER A N100k MONTHLY

Two years ago, I realized that what I was carrying as an ordinary phone could be of more value to me than just for communication and social networking

I also concluded that if I didn't find a way to start making money from my phone, then I would be wasting so much of my life, sorry, I mean so much of my time

Because on average, I could spend from 30 to 50% of the day on my phone, which generally is true for a lot of persons

With that curiosity, I took my time, learnt some smartphone skills that can fetch me money regularly

I must say the price I paid to learn how to use my phone as a business tool paid off because:

� I started my Products photography/Videography with my phone.

� I have created several digital products with my phone

� I edit videos and create stunning graphics with my phone

Just to mention a few, and all of these skills have become regular sources of income for me.

This experience taught me that you need two things to attract wealth, you need the right tools and the right information

I have always had a tool (my phone) but what changed was the information I got

One of the most frequent questions I get from people who want to start making money in this space is: "can I do it with my phone?"

And always my answer is an emphatic 'YES'

They have the tool already, what is left is the right information and when they get that, it can make all the difference

Since we all spend a bulk of our time literally 'in' our phones, why not look for a way to profit from doing that?

That is why I have created this thread to share Unique Businesses anybody can do from their phone and earn up to a N100k monthly starting from this month

Remember, the right tool (a smartphone) with the right information (what I share in this training) will turn that phone into a cash machine

Want to learn how you can profit from doing the things you already do with your phone?

Comment "Yes" below

I'll teach you the exact strategy I used to Monetize my Phone.

Note: This training will hold today by 8:30pm on this forum. Invite your friends to attend this training.
drop your contact for us to contact you
Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by hogan26: 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hi guys this training is about to start few minutes from now.
Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by hogan26: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
In today's training I'll share with you all, the list of tools needed to get started.

Before I proceed lemme quickly explain WHAT IS PRODUCTS VIDEO?

A product video is an explainer video that effectively demonstrates the benefits of a product. ... People are more likely to retain information received through video because the information is presented through audio and visual channels.

List of tools needed to get start

1. Smartphone with good camera quality
2. Display Turntable
3. Phone Tripod Stand
4. Light Box Studio
5. Canva app for Photo editing/graphics design (Free/paid version)
6. Kinemaster for video editing (FREE/PAID VERSION)
7. Youtube Audio library (Free)

Check below this post for images of these items.

In our next class I'll teach you how to shoot a professional products Video using your phone and others tools.

If you get any value from this training, kindly comment below. Peace out!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by Mikocake(m): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
Following

1 Like

Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by zizi16: 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
Mikocake post=1w04433621:
Following
Yes
Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by sirhonline: 2:21am On Aug 05, 2021
Yes
Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by hogan26: 5:32am On Aug 05, 2021
Christmas is fast approaching if you can learn this skill fast and implement it, you'll see money rolling in on daily basis into your account.

Note: During festive season many businesses will like to promote their products and services online for more visibility, of which this skill will be very high in demand. Don't miss this opportunity

1 Like

Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by Yens: 10:31am On Aug 05, 2021
Yes
Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by telleyway: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
Following keenly
Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by Epleribus: 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
Keenly following
Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by Securityman(m): 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
Following
Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by hogan26: 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
Good evening guys, this training will start any moment from now. Stay tuned
Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by hogan26: 5:00am On Aug 06, 2021
There are several ways to monetize these skills but here are 3 easy ones that even a novice can start with:

In today's training I'll pick number three (3) which is very easy to start with. Many businesses out there needs these services if you can properly pitch this skills to them in a way that will benefits them.

There are a lot of businesses out there you can sell these services to, but I'll use JEWELRY STORE as an example on this training.

If you are living in a particular city, just go to Google and type for JEWELRY STORE IN YOUR CITY, example "JEWELRY STORE IN LEKKI" you will many results there, click on call to get the business phone for cold calling or cold messaging. You can start with cold messaging if there are on whatsapp. I'll drop one of my Cold message pitch template here shortly.

What you'll do next is to create a spreadsheet and enter each of the the business name, phone number, address and website link.

Once you're done with the above task, start calling and messaging them to pitching your services, clearly mention that you are offering services for FREE now for the first 10 businesses that will respond, or can still make out time to visit their business outlet to discuss with them one-on-one.

(Please don't Spam any business, I only share this strategy for educational purposes)

Now the reason why I said you should offer it FREE for the first 10 businesses, is that it will help you build your portfolio very fast that you can show to your new clients about your previous jobs. Showing your new clients your previous jobs brings you more deals. This is the exact same strategy I used when getting started.

After delivering these services to your clients, create a Facebook page, instagram account, Youtube channel, or tiktok account and upload your jobs to share with your new clients that want to see your previous jobs.

This training will continue this evening.

Comment "Yes" for me to know if you are interested to learn more about this skills?

Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by Epleribus: 8:10am On Aug 06, 2021
Yes
Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by infinitemiles: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2021
Yes
Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by Securityman(m): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
Yes
Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by sailor1234: 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
can you drop a link to your portfolio? Thanks
Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by hogan26: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hi guys, sorry for not updating this training today. I had a hectic day. Stay safe.
Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by hogan26: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2021
Get ready for the training tonight
Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by Juwonrugged(m): 10:26am On Aug 07, 2021
Yes
Re: High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone by Epleribus: 11:19am On Aug 07, 2021
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost Of Setting Up A Cellophane(nylon Bag) Factory. / Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies / What Does 50kobo Share At 12 Naira Per Share Mean In Simple English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.