Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

7 Hustles You Can Start With Zero Naira And Earn Cool Income - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 7 Hustles You Can Start With Zero Naira And Earn Cool Income (1279 Views)

Earn Cool Cash With Shoppers Warehouse Urgently!!! / Learn How To Use Your Android Phones To Earn Cool Income Free Of Charge / Earn Cool Money Via Nasab Realities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Hustles You Can Start With Zero Naira And Earn Cool Income by BiadeFolar(m): 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
This is the second month of 2020 and it’s starting to look like you’re repeating 2019 all over again? You’re still broke? Let me teach you a secret. Since you can afford the data to read this, you can pick up these hustles; they cost Zero Naira initial capital.

1. Own a Pre-order online store: First, you need to learn about mini importation and get a cheap source for your goods. You don’t have to own any merchandise to start selling. Many people on Twitter and Instagram don’t actually have any shop or goods. All you need to do is download pictures, and use the money paid by customers for their orders to get the goods.

2. Start a Whatsapp TV: generate a Whatsapp chat link, and circulate it on social media, people will click and add you up. Save their number, and asked them to block you from seeing their Whatsapp status. Start posting interesting content like jokes, news, 18+, etc, once you start recording huge views on your contents, you can monetize and get paid to post adverts.

3. Be a Social Media Influencer: If you use either twitter or Instagram start your road to influencing by following people who have few followers, retweet/repost their posts, comment on their posts. Do shout outs, by doing so you will be creating a bond between you and your followers. Post interesting content, then once you start having blown up posts, you almost there. Be persistent and you will start getting calls for paid adverts, endorsements, etc.

4. Start freelance writing: Join Fiverr or other related sites or hype yourself as a good freelance writer. Your first good job will earn you continued referrals.

5. E-Publish a book: If you’re a good writer, write something great and put it on e-publishing platforms, you make money as people download.

6. Open an Opera news hub account: If you cannot write a book, you can write 100-300 words articles on opera news hub and start earning as people click to read your article.

7. Claim to be, and Get it done: I currently o this and it earns me a lot of side income. I claim to be a shoemaker and fashion designer; people send me their designs or choose from my downloaded pictures. We agree on a price, and I get a professional to get it down at cheaper rates. I make gains, the professional makes gain, the customer gets what he wants, and everyone goes home happy.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Hustles You Can Start With Zero Naira And Earn Cool Income by Six11(m): 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
Gbosa! to you. It sounds easy but not as easy

1 Like

Re: 7 Hustles You Can Start With Zero Naira And Earn Cool Income by movingclouds(m): 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
Six11:
Gbosa! to you. It sounds easy but not as easy
Walahi... I wish it could all be that easy... I hail that dude

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Help Of A Stock Broker / My Plan To Make N10million Per Month!!! / The Evolution Of MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.