Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Yearly Prophecies Of Pastor Toye Ebijomore Fulfilled - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yearly Prophecies Of Pastor Toye Ebijomore Fulfilled (882 Views)

Year 2024 Prophecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore / 2023 Prophecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore / Year 2022 Prophecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yearly Prophecies Of Pastor Toye Ebijomore Fulfilled by walebrighto: 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Yearly Prophecies Of Pastor Toye Ebijomore Fulfilled by walebrighto: 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
a. prophecy number (3) in the below list had fulfilled and is still counting in that direction
b. ......... today 10th February 2020 confirmed the fulfillment of prophecy number (6) of the prophecy below. ( https://punchng.com/breaking-longjan-plateau-south-senator-is-dead/)

God's Anointed and Blessed Church International.
January 2 · 2020 Revelations and Prophecies by Pastor Toye Ebijomore

The founder and General Overseer of God's Anointed and Blessed Church International has unveiled revelations and made prophecies for the year 2020. He gave these at the church headquarters in Akure, Ondo, at the crossover service that also rounded off the 2019 Annual 40days fasting and prayer of the church. During the daily revival in the 40days fasting and prayer, the Spokesman of God in his teachings opened the eyes of the people to the spiritual significance of the year 2020, told several visions from the Lord and made many prophecies. He taught that a group of twenty things is known as a score. It also means the number of points that someone gets for correct answers on a test or exam. Then, anyone who scores twenty twenty in an examination is remarked excellent. Whereas, number twenty in the spirit stand for a set date or time for a thing to happen. It ended the period of waiting in the life of Isaac as he married at the age of forty but became fruitful with even a twins in twenty years after (Gen 25:20, 26). It's the eligible or set age for people to be enlisted into the military service and levitical service (Num 1:3). The man of God therefore, declared the year 2020 as the God's set year to excel his people. 'Thou shall arise and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time is come' (Psalms 102:13).

The man of God also used several days of the 40days fasting and prayer to thank God for the fulfilment of the 2019 prophecies through him. He dedicated some days of the 40days fasting and prayer for special prayers for Nigeria, Nigerians and the people that are in authority according to 1Timoteu 2:1-2. He also taught people on the importance of thanking God firstly for what He has done as a means of provoking Him to answer the pending and fresh requests speedily even beyond we asked.

Since people and media has testimonies of his yearly prophecies that all the words of God through him always come to pass, some of the major revelations and prophecies he further made at the crossover service for the year 2020 are therefore as follows:
1. The Lord God will grant the desires of his people in this year and he will surely excel them but the expectations of the wicked shall he cut off.
2. Nigeria has arrived the eve year to enter into Solution and become a pride of the nations of the world as purposed by the Lord. Hence, the serious occurrence that will give birth to the new Nigeria which will begin in the year 2021 as the Lord revealed to him last year will happen anytime from now.
3. There will be lots of confusion in the government in this year. Two different groups: a militia and a civil group, will rise powerfully against the Federal Government in this year. The militia group which is already existing will receive some international backing that will almost break Nigeria but their expectations was not realized. I saw the civil group demanding Federal Government to call for either regional discuss or implement the outcome of a concluded National Conference. I saw pockets of crises and increased security challenges in the country in this year.

4. I saw people praying and plotting seriously against President Buhari but the Lord confirmed to me again that He gave him to Nigeria due to the prayer of many people and the sacrifices of His Servants to Him. So, the man is a cane in His hand and He only will break the cane after He used it finished.

6. The National Assembly should organize fervent prayers to cancel the death verdict upon many of its members in this year. The Lord will answer if they organize it genuinely.

7. More governors in Nigeria will suffer terrible sicknesses in this year.

8. I saw the hand of the governor of Ondo State against many people and the hands of too many people against him but I didn't see his hand prevailed till the vision was taken off me. He should changed from relying on the strength of his arm and approach the Lord with a broken spirit for mercy.

The Spokesman of God invoked the declaration of the year, to come to pass in the lives of the people and commanded solution to every unpleasant situation of the people. He returned all the glory to God for His grace upon him and the people were anointed to excel in the 2020. The people were also allowed to give testimonies and thanksgiving of what God did for them especially through the ministrations of the prophet of God.

prophet of the generation of our
Re: Yearly Prophecies Of Pastor Toye Ebijomore Fulfilled by walebrighto: 11:58am On Feb 13, 2020
God I thank you for the life of your prophet
Re: Yearly Prophecies Of Pastor Toye Ebijomore Fulfilled by walebrighto: 11:33am On May 19, 2020
PASTOR EBIJOMORE PROPHESIED THE ONDO STATE #4.3BN SECRET ACCOUNT

The stream of prophecies that flows round the earth nowadays has made many to doubting if prophets of God like the Elijah, Elisha, Micaiah and others in the bible are still in existence.
Undoubtedly they are in existence but they are just very few and one of them is Pastor Toye Ebijomore, Founder and General Overseer of God's Anointed and Blessed Church International, Akure, Ondo State.

In his 2018 Prophecies found published by some online media such as Daily Post, Daily Times, National Ambassador, news assure.ng, etc, the number 15 of the prophecies says,

'The Lord is set to make Ondo State shine in glory. He has planned to stretch forth his hands for her sake. *I saw a secret account being discovered.* I saw many white men that are asking for the way to Ondo State but complaining that her gates are not opened. I asked the Lord what we can do and he told me to tell Ilaje land and Akure land to organize a ‘Glory Redemption Crusade’ that he will then lead them into the State.'

In this year 2020 now, the prophecy came to pass as exactly said by the man of God and report further has it that the account was discovered in the year 2018. Careful studied of the prophecies there shows that all has been fulfilled but one in waiting.

Also, the fulfilment of his 2019 and 2020 prophecies are further evidences that the real prophets of God are still in existence.

Therefore, let's strongly believes that the New Nigeria which he spoke of in his 2019 and 2020 prophecies will surely come.

-------- For clarification, check below details;

Pastor Toye Ebijomore, founder and General Overseer of God’s Anointed and Blessed Church International, Ondo State, has released his 2018 prophecies.
The Pastor prophesied that the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, would encounter problems in 2018.
Ebijomore said he saw the APC Chairman, John Odigie-Oyegun driving a “fully air-conditioning bus loaded with notable people but they were all sweating profusely.”
He said Oyegun’s driving caused an “annoying hold up until another person took the driving from him.”
In his prophecy for the year, the clergy man said APC will need to “change some of its officers.”
He also said Uche Secondus, the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, will encounter issues with members of the party.
Ebijomore said he also saw a lot of quarreling around Secondus and they were “trading blames,” adding that the PDP Chairman will be disappointed with the attitudes of the party’s members.
The prophet stated that the Governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello will welcome a son with lamentations written on both hands.
1. I inquired from the Lord of what the year 2018 will be for us in Nigeria. He made me saw thin people having fats on their body and short people becoming very tall and everyone look glossy in the skin. But, some later became thinner and shorter and very dry in the skin. Then, I heard that year 2018 shall be a year of Restoration and Greatness for us. But everyone that forsake the way of the Lord after the blessing shall become scornful objects in the public.
2. The Lord will make the greatness of those who trust in him to manifest in this year.
3. In this year, many seekers of the good things of life will get them in multiple
4. The Lord will open shut wombs in this year for multiple and glorious children to come through them.
5. There will be multiple job offer to many applicants in this year.
6. There will be multiple incomes for the entrepreneurs and many States of the federation will clear the salary arrears of the Civil Servants before the end of the year because the Lord has commanded economic restorations for Nigeria.
7. Those who are seeking for marriage partner will get multiple choices in this year. Hence, every child of God should pray well before taken any decision.
8. I saw the Lord sitting on a throne and his ministers came round him on Nigeria issues. I said, O Lord, glory to your name for all you told me last year came to pass. President Buhari was rushed out of the country as you said through me. In the month of November, Atiku Abubakar left APC for PDP and I guessed that fulfilled the prophecy you made me said that somebody will rise against President Buhari and prevail in the month of November. Does that mean Atiku will be the next President? I heard, ‘no. He is not among them that will be President of Nigeria’.
9. Then, I asked will Buhari be re-elected? I was told to see and I saw smokes in the heavens from the earth and a candle light in the midst of winds. The Lord said, the smokes are the sacrifices of my Servants on the earth which they made to me for his consideration, the candle light is the President and the winds are the troubles he (the Lord) will permit to take him away at anytime that my Servants cries to withdraws their sacrifices.
10. I saw the PDP Chairman, Secondus, quarreling with everyone around him and they were all trading blames. He will be disappointed with the attitudes of his members.
11. I saw Odigie Oyegun as a driver of a fully air-conditioning bus loaded with notable people but they were all sweating profusely and his driving caused an annoying hold up until another person took the driving from him. APC will meet needs to change some of its officers.
12. I saw that sudden sadness towards the general election that caused for an emergency meeting of the political parties in Nigeria. We must pray to avert it and the merciful God will surely hear us.
13. The governor of Kogi State will have a son born with a scroll on his hand written on both sides with lamentations. Fervent prayer against sad occurrences must be urgently organised for the Kogi State politicians.
14. I saw an assassination plan that was perfected against a governorship aspirant in Ekiti but the Lord made him escaped it because he is a future governor of the State.
15. The Lord is set to make Ondo State shine in glory. He has planned to stretch forth his hands for her sake. I saw a secret account being discovered. I saw many white men that are asking for the way to Ondo State but complaining that her gates are not opened. I asked the Lord what we can do and he told me to tell Ilaje land and Akure land to organize a ‘Glory Redemption Crusade’ that he will then lead them into the State.
16. Satan want to raise battle against the churches in this year but the Lord has risen in advance to fight for every church that belongs to him.
17. The UN votes against Jerusalem as the capital of Israel will not stand because I saw many countries supporting the US stand. I asked the Lord if the crisis will lead to world war as being speculated by some people and he answered me that it will not.
18. The Lord said he will stop the operations of false prophets and he will fight those who are fighting his words.
19. Kidnapping will reduce in this year but there will still be some serious security challenges in the country in this year.

........... there is no controversy, Pastor Toye Ebijomore founder and General Overseer of God’s Anointed and Blessed Church International "is a prophet of Elijah unto this present generation"
Re: Yearly Prophecies Of Pastor Toye Ebijomore Fulfilled by walebrighto: 2:17pm On May 20, 2020
https://www.expressiveinfo.com/ondo-uncovers-n4-3bn-that-has-been-kept-in-secret-account-for-10-years/

This actually fulfilled prophecy (no 15) of 2018 prophecy of Pastor Toye Ebijomore, founder and general overseer of God's Anointed and Blessed Church International.

Check details:

PASTOR EBIJOMORE PROPHESIED THE ONDO STATE #4.3BN SECRET ACCOUNT

The stream of prophecies that flows round the earth nowadays has made many to doubting if prophets of God like the Elijah, Elisha, Micaiah and others in the bible are still in existence.
Undoubtedly they are in existence but they are just very few and one of them is Pastor Toye Ebijomore, Founder and General Overseer of God's Anointed and Blessed Church International, Akure, Ondo State.

In his 2018 Prophecies found published by some online media such as Daily Post, Daily Times, National Ambassador, news assure.ng, etc, the number 15 of the prophecies says,

'The Lord is set to make Ondo State shine in glory. He has planned to stretch forth his hands for her sake. *I saw a secret account being discovered.* I saw many white men that are asking for the way to Ondo State but complaining that her gates are not opened. I asked the Lord what we can do and he told me to tell Ilaje land and Akure land to organize a ‘Glory Redemption Crusade’ that he will then lead them into the State.'

In this year 2020 now, the prophecy came to pass as exactly said by the man of God and report further has it that the account was discovered in the year 2018. Careful studied of the prophecies there shows that all has been fulfilled but one in waiting.

Also, the fulfilment of his 2019 and 2020 prophecies are further evidences that the real prophets of God are still in existence.

Therefore, let's strongly believes that the New Nigeria which he spoke of in his 2019 and 2020 prophecies will surely come.

-------- For clarification, check below details;

Pastor Toye Ebijomore, founder and General Overseer of God’s Anointed and Blessed Church International, Ondo State, has released his 2018 prophecies.
The Pastor prophesied that the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, would encounter problems in 2018.
Ebijomore said he saw the APC Chairman, John Odigie-Oyegun driving a “fully air-conditioning bus loaded with notable people but they were all sweating profusely.”
He said Oyegun’s driving caused an “annoying hold up until another person took the driving from him.”
In his prophecy for the year, the clergy man said APC will need to “change some of its officers.”
He also said Uche Secondus, the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, will encounter issues with members of the party.
Ebijomore said he also saw a lot of quarreling around Secondus and they were “trading blames,” adding that the PDP Chairman will be disappointed with the attitudes of the party’s members.
The prophet stated that the Governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello will welcome a son with lamentations written on both hands.
1. I inquired from the Lord of what the year 2018 will be for us in Nigeria. He made me saw thin people having fats on their body and short people becoming very tall and everyone look glossy in the skin. But, some later became thinner and shorter and very dry in the skin. Then, I heard that year 2018 shall be a year of Restoration and Greatness for us. But everyone that forsake the way of the Lord after the blessing shall become scornful objects in the public.
2. The Lord will make the greatness of those who trust in him to manifest in this year.
3. In this year, many seekers of the good things of life will get them in multiple
4. The Lord will open shut wombs in this year for multiple and glorious children to come through them.
5. There will be multiple job offer to many applicants in this year.
6. There will be multiple incomes for the entrepreneurs and many States of the federation will clear the salary arrears of the Civil Servants before the end of the year because the Lord has commanded economic restorations for Nigeria.
7. Those who are seeking for marriage partner will get multiple choices in this year. Hence, every child of God should pray well before taken any decision.
8. I saw the Lord sitting on a throne and his ministers came round him on Nigeria issues. I said, O Lord, glory to your name for all you told me last year came to pass. President Buhari was rushed out of the country as you said through me. In the month of November, Atiku Abubakar left APC for PDP and I guessed that fulfilled the prophecy you made me said that somebody will rise against President Buhari and prevail in the month of November. Does that mean Atiku will be the next President? I heard, ‘no. He is not among them that will be President of Nigeria’.
9. Then, I asked will Buhari be re-elected? I was told to see and I saw smokes in the heavens from the earth and a candle light in the midst of winds. The Lord said, the smokes are the sacrifices of my Servants on the earth which they made to me for his consideration, the candle light is the President and the winds are the troubles he (the Lord) will permit to take him away at anytime that my Servants cries to withdraws their sacrifices.
10. I saw the PDP Chairman, Secondus, quarreling with everyone around him and they were all trading blames. He will be disappointed with the attitudes of his members.
11. I saw Odigie Oyegun as a driver of a fully air-conditioning bus loaded with notable people but they were all sweating profusely and his driving caused an annoying hold up until another person took the driving from him. APC will meet needs to change some of its officers.
12. I saw that sudden sadness towards the general election that caused for an emergency meeting of the political parties in Nigeria. We must pray to avert it and the merciful God will surely hear us.
13. The governor of Kogi State will have a son born with a scroll on his hand written on both sides with lamentations. Fervent prayer against sad occurrences must be urgently organised for the Kogi State politicians.
14. I saw an assassination plan that was perfected against a governorship aspirant in Ekiti but the Lord made him escaped it because he is a future governor of the State.
15. The Lord is set to make Ondo State shine in glory. He has planned to stretch forth his hands for her sake. I saw a secret account being discovered. I saw many white men that are asking for the way to Ondo State but complaining that her gates are not opened. I asked the Lord what we can do and he told me to tell Ilaje land and Akure land to organize a ‘Glory Redemption Crusade’ that he will then lead them into the State.
16. Satan want to raise battle against the churches in this year but the Lord has risen in advance to fight for every church that belongs to him.
17. The UN votes against Jerusalem as the capital of Israel will not stand because I saw many countries supporting the US stand. I asked the Lord if the crisis will lead to world war as being speculated by some people and he answered me that it will not.
18. The Lord said he will stop the operations of false prophets and he will fight those who are fighting his words.
19. Kidnapping will reduce in this year but there will still be some serious security challenges in the country in this year.

........... there is no controversy, Pastor Toye Ebijomore founder and General Overseer of God’s Anointed and Blessed Church International "is a prophet of Elijah unto this present generation"

Re: Yearly Prophecies Of Pastor Toye Ebijomore Fulfilled by walebrighto: 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2023
Prophet of God indeed

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Gods / Apostle Sule And His Knacking Ministry / How TB Joshua Had Sex With Members' Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.