Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,670 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Thegiftedone And Injector Harness Modifications - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Thegiftedone And Injector Harness Modifications (3763 Views)

DAF Ef Rotor And Injector Manual Drive, Single Axle, 8m / Are These The Most Ridiculous Car Modifications You Have Ever Seen? (Photos) / 2019 Range Rover Sport Get Some New Modifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thegiftedone And Injector Harness Modifications by SensualMan1(m): 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
nurey:

My brother they say a fool @ 40 is a fool forever, your own foolishness carry extra horse power join. Don't start what you can't finish you are warned
When I'm talking to my friend u Islamic Almajiri should steer clear.

At ur age u r still here. No progress, nothing.

Keep selling garri, it suits u.

Silly thing.

I have ample time at hand.

2 Likes

Re: Thegiftedone And Injector Harness Modifications by nurey(m): 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
SensualMan1:
When I'm talking to my friend u Islamic Almajiri should steer clear.

At ur age u r still here. No progress, nothing.

Keep selling garri, it suits u.

Silly thing.

I have ample time at hand.

Is that all. Since I have known you, you are a chameleon, act as a friend in day time and an enemy in the night.

Efi ni iwa ko si bi won SE bo to, oma fi Ara ran.

4 Likes

Re: Thegiftedone And Injector Harness Modifications by captainking(m): 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
nwanneni:
Wheew,finally...
I got in contact with mrford today and had my issue resolved.
So for those who know,I have been having issues with my Corolla as check engine light and trac off light illuminated on the dashboard and vibrations followed.
So I got in touch with Mrford here on NL through rationalmind and he came,almost punctual(traffic maybe) and scanned the car and it appeared cylinder 4 was misfiring.
Did his thing and it's all good now with dashboard showing no single light.
I will like to recommend him to most of the phc guys here as I can vouch for his sincerity,humility and professionalism.
It's(cartalk) getting better I guess undecided
Cc 9icetoo,captainking,inception,seanfer,etc...
thanks for the mention boss.. I will recommend him to one and all

1 Like

Re: Thegiftedone And Injector Harness Modifications by SensualMan1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
nurey:

Is that all. Since I have known you, you are a chameleon, act as a friend in day time and an enemy in the night.

Efi ni iwa ko si bi won SE bo to, oma fi Ara ran.
Listen u slowpoke. Gaz is my boy.
When I'm talking to my boy and friend u Almajiri should steer off.

U no reach.

Look at this fool. All the cars in this world are in ur head. U know about world cars but can't afford a bicycle.

Mr Horsepower engine that can't afford Okada tyre. Lol

I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: Thegiftedone And Injector Harness Modifications by nurey(m): 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
SensualMan1:
Listen u slowpoke. Gaz is my boy.
When I'm talking to my boy and friend u Almajiri should steer off.

U no reach.

Look at this fool. All the cars in this world are in ur head. U know about world cars but can't afford a bicycle.

Mr Horsepower engine that can't afford Okada tyre. Lol

grin

keep it coming, I am proud of my poor status sir, a good name is better than Gold and riches

3 Likes

Re: Thegiftedone And Injector Harness Modifications by SensualMan1(m): 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
nurey:

grin

keep it coming, I am proud of my poor status sir, a good name is better than Gold and riches
Have u deviated? Lol

Foool.

Tell me about Bentley bentayga engine cheesy

Almajiri wey dy talk car.

1 Like

Re: Thegiftedone And Injector Harness Modifications by SensualMan1(m): 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
nurey:

grin

Na like this u go take buy Xtrail?

Maybe in ur next life.

Omo ale jati jati.

Re: Thegiftedone And Injector Harness Modifications by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
nwanneni:
Wheew,finally...
So for those who know,I have been having issues with my Corolla as check engine light and trac off light illuminated on the dashboard and vibrations followed.
So I got in touch with Mrford here on NL through rationalmind and he came,almost punctual(traffic maybe) and scanned the car and it appeared cylinder 4 was misfiring.
I will like to recommend him to most of the phc guys here as I can vouch for his sincerity,humility and professionalism.

Glad he could be of help

@MrFord where's your tithe cool

1 Like

Re: Thegiftedone And Injector Harness Modifications by KINGreignn: 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
SensualMan1:
we have seen your handiwork at the ports oga.

But God pass u.

I can tell your parents didnt put Proverbs 22:15 to use. undecided
Re: Thegiftedone And Injector Harness Modifications by SensualMan1(m): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
KINGreignn:

I can tell your parents didnt put Proverbs 22:15 to use. undecided
Lol
I can tell u were not aware that u married a prostitute last year who has done multiple abortions.

This MUGU wey marry okpo follow dey talk.

Watch it.

That ashawo u married last year is carrying another mans baby by now not urs.

I'll be here to read ur lamentations about the ashawo at home.

Dont dare me.

With ur bald hair. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Thegiftedone And Injector Harness Modifications by SensualMan1(m): 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
Lol
Re: Thegiftedone And Injector Harness Modifications by Mrford(m): 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
nwanneni:
Wheew,finally...

Thanks boss. Thank you for trusting me.
Re: Thegiftedone And Injector Harness Modifications by Mrford(m): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
rationalmind:

Glad he could be of help
@MrFord where's your tithe cool

. Thank you for the recommendation.
The tithe is on the way.
Re: Thegiftedone And Injector Harness Modifications by KINGreignn: 2:43am On Feb 09, 2020
SensualMan1:
Lol
I can tell u were not aware that u married a prostitute last year who has done multiple abortions.

This MUGU wey marry okpo follow dey talk.

Watch it.

That ashawo u married last year is carrying another mans baby by now not urs.

I'll be here to read ur lamentations about the ashawo at home.

Dont dare me.

With ur bald hair. Lol

Your posts have rightly proven my assertions. No need dealing or dragging with folks having sewer mentality like you. You know the demographics you belong to, i know mine.

1 Like

Re: Thegiftedone And Injector Harness Modifications by Ehybrid: 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

This will be an interesting topic that's why I moved your comment here.

Intectors operate on pulse, short and long pulses, dropping the voltage would it distort the spray pattern ? Let's discuss.

Thegiftedone more pics please.

Cc nurey, diportivo, inception, motorguru, smartchoiices, chukel, Kashif, JohnAbraham, autologic, timifakay, oluwaseunla.

Add more as you remember

I have a friend who does this to resolve "smoking exhaust" issues brought to his workshop. It works for him in most cases.
The resistor packs he uses come enclosed in an aluminum casing which serves as the heatsink for the resistor assembly. They are scavenged off some old model cars. The resistor pack is connected in series between the injectors and the ECU. All the injectors are connected in parallel (i.e. "bridged together"wink. See the rough sketch for a 4 cylinder system attached. On the ECU side, only one of the 4 injector control lines is connected to the resistor pack.

As Inception mentioned, the injectors are PWM controlled by the ECU. Introducing the resistors will result in an RL charge time constant (dependent on the resistance of the resistor and the inductance of the injectors). This alters the duty cycle (injector ON time) of the PWM and therefore a decrease on the volume of fuel injected.

Some ECUs adopt batch firing while others (newer cars) adopt sequential firing of the injectors. The connection shown effectively converts the system to batch firing. I do not expect cars employing sequential firing to work with the above connection.

3 Likes

Re: Thegiftedone And Injector Harness Modifications by emmaniche: 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
Good evening house, my corrola 02 suddenly jerks and stops when I'm in a hold up or slowing down. I've changed the injector. Another mechanic says that I need to get another injectors. Please help. 08165471453.
Re: Thegiftedone And Injector Harness Modifications by Praxtech: 12:00pm On May 01, 2020
Caustic thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Stiff EOD Steering Problems / I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy / How Much Is A Rover 75 In Naija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.