Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

BREAKING: Chinese Embassy Suspends Issuance Of Visas To Nigerians - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: Chinese Embassy Suspends Issuance Of Visas To Nigerians (418 Views)

The Chinese Embassy Published A List Of Countries That The United States BOMBED / Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance / Chinese Embassy Points To ‘real Threat To The World’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Chinese Embassy Suspends Issuance Of Visas To Nigerians by Biafrabroadcast(m): 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
Zhou Pingjian, the Chinese ambassador to Nigeria, says the embassy has suspended the issuance of visas to Nigerians.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvW3IHwYWjI
Re: BREAKING: Chinese Embassy Suspends Issuance Of Visas To Nigerians by UltiMax(m): 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
Even China too
Re: BREAKING: Chinese Embassy Suspends Issuance Of Visas To Nigerians by Nwibii: 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
Even when they are battling with coronavirus?
But wait, so Nigerians still want to go and take this virus home. Nawaaoo, that tells you how bad this my kwan3ri is.
Re: BREAKING: Chinese Embassy Suspends Issuance Of Visas To Nigerians by alizma: 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
UltiMax:
Even China too
What is your point, Must you people be negative about everything? For crying out loud, this decision is in our interest and not theirs even though it also serve their long term interest in the Nigerian economy. And for your info, the US travel ban on Nigerians HAS been lifted
Re: BREAKING: Chinese Embassy Suspends Issuance Of Visas To Nigerians by UltiMax(m): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
alizma:

What is your point, Must you people be negative about everything? For crying out loud, this decision is in our interest and not theirs even though it also serve their long term interest in the Nigerian economy. And for your info, the US travel ban on Nigerians HAS been lifted

You don't know my point and you decided to comment
Don't ever quote me again
Keep your open mouth out of my post

(1) (Reply)

As America Goes Full Wiemar, Race War And Communist Take Over Imminent / President Trump Defends Doctor Who Claimed 'hydroxychloroquine'is A Cure For COV / Shoprite Says It May Sell 'all Or A Majority Stake' In Nigeria Business - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.