Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) (82842 Views)

Ganduje: Kano Doesn’t Need ‘Shege Ka Fasa’ / Sultan Rubbishes "Operation Shege Ka Fasa" Outfit / Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
THEY CONSTITUTE 90% OF INSECURITY IN NIGERIA, THEY LAUNCHED THEIR NO NOISE BUT WHEN AMOTEKUN WAS LAUNCHED THEY WERE WAILING

1 Like

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by starstaz(m): 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
I like d lion. Now can we unleashed it on the bandits and terrorist. No time wasting. Way to go.

1 Like

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Openbusiness: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
GamalNasser:
I have been wailing for years now that Buhari will turn this country to another Somalia where Warlords and sectarian militias control different regions leaving the govt at the centre to be weak and holed up . I cried and wailed that that useless man must never be allowed to have a 2nd term because of this and now my fears are coming to reality .. Make know mistake these are not security vigilantes but tribal militias being set up , soon they will balkanize large swathes of area and start ruling them , taxing them and dispensing some crude form of bestial government ... Buhari has to be impeached to save Nigeria from this impending doom and if the law makers fail to do their their duty then Nigerians must call for referendum
Pastor Bakare:
GEJ Government ~ Jonathan destiny is to bankrupt Nigeria
Buhari Government: Buhari destiny is to make Bakare succeed him as President cause secession in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Twinmama(f): 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
MKULTRA:
North as enough security outfit already
Like boko haram, bandits, fulani dudes, CJTF, hisbah gangbangers, jakun bois, ansaru, ISWAP, and the entire Nigeria armed forces except navy.

Is just like adding salt to injury

grin grin grin
If dem catch you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
This country is one big joke!!

5 Likes

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
Subhanallah, white uniform? Hope they can maintain white in the north?

It remains igbo security, grin Let watch and see igbo uniform will be like herbalist or baba alwo cloth, igbo know nothing about fashion

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by solmus: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
grin

awon habokki too funny.. mosquito done bite them for scrotum

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by legba1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
imagine.....just allow them be...good for all
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Tulsaguy: 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
b3llo:
This is a subtle way of Christening Northern Nigeria. Why using a "Lion" we know lion in the Bible dignity's Christ whom is referred to as the "Lion of the Tribe of Judah".

Nobody get monopoly of madness. MURIC over to you.

Muric de mad. We are waiting for that islamidiotic Ishaq Akintola to come and masturbate. The lion won't be an issue....to d fools...aamotekun is symbolic but lion isn't. Awon were
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Bear007(m): 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
Blizzy9ja:
Where is MuMuric?

They go oblivion when it comes to news such as this

1 Like

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by idonhammer: 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/north-launches-own-security-outfit-shege-ka-fasa/

I think this is good. Sadly, it wouldnt be used to tackle Boko Haram and Fulani terrorists herdsmen. They will be used to attack Southerners living in the North.

Hopefully, the former Eastern Nigeria launches their own.
And slot in "Biafra" in the name. wink
That often excites everyone.
Hopefully, these intiatives lead to Nigerians renegotiating their calamitous existence as "one" country and find a way to separate as different nations.
Anything for peace and stability, I am up for it.

Meanwhile, I like the way they went about quietly setting up this outfit. Unlike the South, the North dont make so much noise and are effective at what they do.

1 Like

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by SinisterX(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
Someone should hold me I want to fight

1 Like

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mad people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by DonroxyII: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
Lululala, New civil war is looming this one is Southern Nigeria vs Northern Nigeria ....

It will be caused by Cows abi na Cattles !!

WarZone is Middle Belt abi North Central !!

1 Like

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by b3llo(m): 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
Tulsaguy:

Muric de mad. We are waiting for that islamidiotic Ishaq Akintola to come and masturbate. The lion won't be an issue....to d fools...aamotekun is symbolic but lion isn't. Awon were
Hahaha..... I no like that man one bit. I don't know how he became a Prof.
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Btruth: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Cantonese: 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
The face na lion. Anyway Nigeria is moving gradually on the route of breakup.

2 Likes

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Khan2013(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
the beginning of the end for this country

2 Likes

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by EnaibeSam: 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
Waiting to hear from MURIC and Miyeti Allah people
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by SinisterX(m): 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
isthatso:
This country is one big joke!!
On God
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Holywizard: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
Will they be able to maintain the white shirts grin grin
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Agugbadin: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nice one, all other regions should emulate Amotekun. This will help check insecurity in Nigeria. Welldone guys
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by wonder233: 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
No need for this. The north is just being petty. They already have the Army, Airforce, Navy, DSS, Police, Customs, Immigration, Civil Defence, etc
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by chizpim(m): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
aremuforlife:
Yoruba move,the rest follow
The idea was coined by Nnamdi Kanu but you guys tagged him a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by franchasng: 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
Acjohn:
Each region forming the soldiers to help them fight in the forthcoming civil war.

Yoruba go win them with juju
Igbos go win with media propaganda cheesy

They are all making my work as a Police Corporal easy, now I can sleep peacefully on duty, thank you Seyi Makinde grin

Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Exmilitant(m): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
s.e may soon have theirs and god help nigeria if my region decides to have theirs.. buhari shouldn't have permitted ametokun in the first place. the worst mistake a leader can make is to allow arm group operate independently especiallialy in a disgruntle country like nigeria. are we parting ways??
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by pacespot(m): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Good, no one can protect your life like yourself. With this development, I will see if miyetti allah and Co's will still criticize operation amotekun.
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Novaccines: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Wow
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by emmadejust(m): 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
Federal policing , and the entire security architect has been commercialized to government official, elite bodyguard , without proper plan on securing the populace ....

It will be shame to this structures if this regional security start for same purpose federal allocation is paid for these agency

Nigerian police force
Nigeria army
Civil defense

cry
Re: Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) by Snipper007: 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
FrLukas:
Eastern governors are still waiting for permission o.

Hmmmmmmm...

Middle belt should form their own too jare. Time and tide waits for no one.
I thought the security includes the middle belt because they are part of the North too abi them no do north again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Photos Of Super Cop, Abba Kyari, Cause A Stir / Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.