Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS (3309 Views)

“they Wore Same Uniform For 7 Months But Could Not Agree On A Candidate” - Sheu / Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo / Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by AfriNotesNEWS: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2021
Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares the Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS

Source: https://afrinotes.com/nnewi-security-outfit-launched-shares-the-same-uniform-with-esn-photonews/

This development is coming from Nnewi town Anambra state, eastern Nigeria as the insecurity situation in Nigeria worsen. stay safe from all of us AfriNOTES

1 Like

Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by AfriNotesNEWS: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2021
More Photonews

1 Like

Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by dignity33: 11:45am On Apr 30, 2021
And then?
Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by Mutemenot(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2021
A nice one, they know their boundary....

2 Likes

Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by excellencyabia1: 11:55am On Apr 30, 2021
Good one
But sharing similar uniform seems to mean copy copy or collobration
Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by SUPERPACK: 11:58am On Apr 30, 2021
I wonder why people in power feel comfortable handing guns such as the above and AK47 to security personnel that are not directly involved in war. What happens to giving them pistols especially the police, vigilantes and civil defence officers. Each time I pass through a checkpoint and see heavily armed police officers like this I do feel scared because such guns can hardly be controlled. I am yet to see a UK or US police officer brandishing an assault rifle when interacting with civilians.

4 Likes

Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 30, 2021
Werey dey disguise

Dem wan penetrate ESN by all means

2 Likes

Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by SUPERPACK: 11:59am On Apr 30, 2021
Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by SUPERPACK: 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
Igbo elites are now thinking Biafra...

2 Likes

Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by EmekaChiwe: 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
We igbos need to be realistic. Ebube Agu is the right choice for us. ESN is a terrorist group, from the recent happenings in our land, i see ESN for who they are. They have created choas confusion and destruction in igboland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
And so

How is the attire that of the illegal ESN...or Just village gossip dey worry una..

Stop linking a standard outfit to that of a terrorist group run by Nnamdi Kanu...

That illegality won't work..

1 Like

Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by Idiko1: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
SUPERPACK:
I wonder why people in power feel comfortable handing guns such as the above and AK47 to security personnel that are not directly involved in war. What happens to giving them pistols especially the police, vigilantes and civil defence officers. Each time I pass through a checkpoint and see heavily armed police officers like this I do feel scared because such guns can hardly be controlled .

What do mean on the bolded? Have shoot either AK-47 or P226? Any gun in untrained hand is hard to be controlled.

2 Likes

Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
why not just a pistol
Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by SUPERPACK: 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
Idiko1:

What do mean on the bolded? Have shoot either AK-47 or P226? Any gun in untrained hand is hard to be controlled.
When I said control I meant being able to shoot on target with minimal damages to surrounding objects. A policeman holding a pistol knows he has less than ten bullets and as such will make sure he shoots on target and also minimize wasting his bullets. Whereas the one holding an assault rifle is less concerned about accuracy and depends on power to takeout a threat. By the use of this power everybody in the shooting scene is at risk .

2 Likes

Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by Williemyself: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=EmekaChiwe post=101255729]We igbos need to be realistic. Ebube Agu is the right choice for us. ESN is a terrorist group, from the recent happenings in our land, i see ESN for who they are. They have created choas confusion and destruction in igboland.

Another idiot spotted.

1 Like

Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by ygowon: 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
My own is to let other parts of the south east replicate this. They should all have similar outfit with ESN and they all should cooperate in dealing with the fulani terrorists. Let all the traditional rulers involve the government and follow the same process.

1 Like

Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by BIGKemsey(m): 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
No be to rush go wear uniform, hope say una skin tough?? If you know
Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by Gravatar: 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
SUPERPACK:
I wonder why people in power feel comfortable handing guns such as the above and AK47 to security personnel that are not directly involved in war. What happens to giving them pistols especially the police, vigilantes and civil defence officers. Each time I pass through a checkpoint and see heavily armed police officers like this I do feel scared because such guns can hardly be controlled. I am yet to see a UK or US police officer brandishing an assault rifle when interacting with civilians.

No comparison between shotguns and "assault rifles" like the AKs. Shotguns are not routinely used as "war" weapons, their accuracy and effectiveness diminish significantly with distance.

Shotguns are the most appropriate weapons for these non-state community security agencies.

Meanwhile, these US/UK vs Nigerian police comparisons aren't always very reasonable. Very different environments and different security requirements. Even with the sidearms they typically carry, the US police still does a lot of damage.

Meanwhile most US State and County officers routinely carry automatic and semiautomatic rifles in their vehicles.
Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by LikeAking: 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
tHE CONTREE IS CASTED.
Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by lionphil(m): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:
We igbos need to be realistic. Ebube Agu is the right choice for us. ESN is a terrorist group, from the recent happenings in our land, i see ESN for who they are. They have created choas confusion and destruction in igboland.

Big fool pretending to be an Igbo man... what does your stupid name mean? You just see an igbo name and copy it.

Your Waterloo awaits you

1 Like

Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by goodnessme1(f): 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

We Igbos....

3 Likes

Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by Nbotee(m): 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
SUPERPACK:

Do fulani herdsmen, bandits and kidnappers carry out their operations using sticks and catapults?? Is d security situation in the country not similar to war zones??
Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by goodnessme1(f): 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:
And so

How is the attire that of the illegal ESN...or Just village gossip dey worry una..

Stop linking a standard outfit to that of a terrorist group run by Nnamdi Kanu...

God bless ESN.

We Igbos are solidly behind them.

Efulefus can kill themselves.
Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by temptnow: 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

Ebube Nkita is created by Hausa Fulani supporter of APC to continue this Fulani take over happening in South West
Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by chukwuaustin(m): 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

That's Ebube Agu Nnewi chapter
Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by chukwuaustin(m): 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:
And so

on point....
Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by Omoslim26: 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
Beautiful one,

I like��
Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by BanevsJoker(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

There is no name like Chiwe in the Igbo Language.
Try again later. LOL BMC in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by jchioma: 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mutemenot:
A nice one, they know their boundary....

... their boundary is to protect the territorial integrity of Nnewi!

How I wish every town in the south and middle belt will set up such security arrangement.

Crime and herdsmen impunity will be stopped or reduced to a minimum. The job of the police will be easier and complimentary.
Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by Jesuschristus: 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
IPOB is in trouble

1 Like

Re: Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS by Oharina(m): 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

What is the meaning of chiwe, ewu!

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Set To Unveil Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As Consesus Candidate / Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) / 2023 Presidential Election: Obi Topples Tinubu, Atiku, Others In Latest Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.