Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,374 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Finland To Offer Fathers 7months Paternity Leave With Pay - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finland To Offer Fathers 7months Paternity Leave With Pay (2592 Views)

My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months / Isaac Odigbo In Finland Offers His Marriott’s Malaga Suite For Free In December / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finland To Offer Fathers 7months Paternity Leave With Pay by StrikeBack(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hmmmmm. What a country
Re: Finland To Offer Fathers 7months Paternity Leave With Pay by kayusely70(m): 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
A peaceful and prosperous nation
Re: Finland To Offer Fathers 7months Paternity Leave With Pay by Hadampson(m): 9:55am On Mar 05, 2020
seankafor:
I prefer naija anyday anytime kiss

Paradise isn't meant for everybody cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Finland To Offer Fathers 7months Paternity Leave With Pay by Hadampson(m): 9:56am On Mar 05, 2020
DrMeroThaEmperor:
Jesus is Lord.
Re: Finland To Offer Fathers 7months Paternity Leave With Pay by Hadampson(m): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2020
domido:
How can someone apply for masters in Finland with scholarship?

I expect to see this type of comment.

For your question, copy and paste it to google. You will see how to apply for masters program in Finland there.

Let us learn how to do things on our own

1 Like

Re: Finland To Offer Fathers 7months Paternity Leave With Pay by Hadampson(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2020
Xbee007:
[s]Meanwhile Prophet Muhammed said any nation that appoints a female as their leader will never prosper. Turned out to be bull crap as usual.[/s]

Religion fanatics, una don start abi undecided

We don't want religion war here biko
Re: Finland To Offer Fathers 7months Paternity Leave With Pay by Hadampson(m): 10:08am On Mar 05, 2020
Kakamorufu:
shey i wee not go to Finland Laidis grin

Be ready for the harsh weather IF you really want to go there
Re: Finland To Offer Fathers 7months Paternity Leave With Pay by Hadampson(m): 10:13am On Mar 05, 2020
judey1992:
How can I get to Finland without visa?

Without visa?

That's not possible unless if you can fly
Re: Finland To Offer Fathers 7months Paternity Leave With Pay by Kakamorufu(m): 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
Hadampson:

Be ready for the harsh weather IF you really want to go there
ive faced worse here bro
Re: Finland To Offer Fathers 7months Paternity Leave With Pay by judey1992(m): 5:04am On Mar 06, 2020
Hadampson:

Without visa?
That's not possible unless if you can fly
Teach me to fly!!!!
Re: Finland To Offer Fathers 7months Paternity Leave With Pay by Hadampson(m): 8:45am On Mar 06, 2020
judey1992:

Teach me to fly!!!!

Just go and meet Edo people. They will teach you tongue
Re: Finland To Offer Fathers 7months Paternity Leave With Pay by judey1992(m): 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
Hadampson:

Just go and meet Edo people. They will teach you tongue
Connect me naaaa
Re: Finland To Offer Fathers 7months Paternity Leave With Pay by Hadampson(m): 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
judey1992:

Connect me naaaa

I don't know them o
Just go to edo state and ask around
Re: Finland To Offer Fathers 7months Paternity Leave With Pay by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2020
Hadampson:

Your opinion is garbage.
Re: Finland To Offer Fathers 7months Paternity Leave With Pay by Hadampson(m): 10:20am On Jun 28, 2020
DrMeroThaEmperor:

Your opinion is garbage.

K

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What Snow Did Today In Ontario, Canada / Gre Score Of 1290 ,yet No Admission ,pls Help / Information On South Korea Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.