Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

What Business Can One Start With 200k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Start With 200k (911 Views)

What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k / Business I Can Start With #200k / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can One Start With 200k by jumper524(m): 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
I'm a fresh graduate preparing for my NYSC.

Being a Nairalander I've been able to get an insight on how tough the labour Market is and am not ready to be in the unemployed graduate category.
Over the past few months, I've been able to multi-task families and friends for capital so I can get something doing for the main time pending service call.
I'm 23 with no skill atall a mistake I regret, although I'm good in computer.

I already have a plan of opening a cyber cafe but I've gat little idea on the running cost.
Shop is not a problem for me, also I reside in abuja.
I'll like entrepreneurs in the house to please give me ideas on business I can embark on with 200k or better still give me an overview insight on opening cyber cafe and how much more would be needed.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 200k by kenniefawole(m): 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
jumper524:

Being a Nairalander I've been able to get an insight on how tough the labour Market is and am not ready to be in the unemployed graduate category.
Over the past few months, I've been able to multi-task families and friends for capital so I can get something doing for the main time pending service call.

I already have a plan of opening a cyber cafe but I've gat little idea on the running cost.
I'll like entrepreneurs in the house to please give me ideas on business I can embark on with 200k or better still give me an overview insight on opening cyber cafe and how much more would be needed.

Vtu business in Nigeria
Call:09033999727
Re: What Business Can One Start With 200k by Sirseedorf(m): 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
Pos business, accessories business, women and ladys wears, foot wears and filling gas.

Thank me later.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 200k by VAPatrick: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
jumper524:

About 12 years ago, I started my first business with less than N10,000. And presently, sometimes I make more than that in a day from the business. I don't believe in starting a business with a lot of money. With less than N100,000, you can start a business that will generate millions of naira yearly. OP, are you really serious about starting a business? If yes, I will provide you with all the support (non-financial) you need to succeed for FREE! If you're interested in my offer, register here: https://vapatrick.com/register/

I promise, you won't regret it!
Re: What Business Can One Start With 200k by delawal: 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
VAPatrick:

About 12 years ago, I started my first business with less than N10,000. And presently, sometimes I make more than that in a day from the business. I don't believe in starting a business with a lot of money. With less than N100,000, you can start a business that will generate millions of naira yearly. OP, are you really serious about starting a business? If yes, I will provide you with all the support (non-financial) you need to succeed for FREE! If you're interested in my offer, register here: https://vapatrick.com/register/

I promise, you won't regret it!
op . don't register anything. na d new style all these small boys wey think DT scam is d only to make it dey use. if he cant tell u here don't even contact him. na all fake ventures DT will take ur money dem go give u. d rate at which scam full this forum I wonder

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can One Start With 200k by VAPatrick: 6:18am On Feb 06, 2020
delawal:

op . don't register anything. na d new style all these small boys wey think DT scam is d only to make it dey use. if he cant tell u here don't even contact him. na all fake ventures DT will take ur money dem go give u. d rate at which scam full this forum I wonder
I bet I'm at least 15 years older than you, so I'm not a small boy. Secondly, this is the business I'm taking about: www.patrickokunima.com . I registered the business as CV Wizards. For some reasons, I ditched it and started using my name. Does that look like a scam? You think it's only scam that generate good returns? What a mundane way of thinking.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 200k by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:17am On Feb 06, 2020
Learn a skill and get better at it. You said you are computer literate, have you thought of picking up a programming language? A buying and selling business isn't easy in Nigeria now cause of the low purchasing power and there's no addition of value. It's just buy low and sell high. Try and learn programming and you could get remote jobs with western companies if you are good at it. Tech talent is expensive in the first world so most companies are hiring from third world countries.

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own Delivery Business In Nigeria / Get This Lenovo Thinkpad X201 Core I5 @ A Cheaper Price / Meet Tayo Amusan, The Nigerian Who Bought Shoprite Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.