Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

I Am Having Difficulty In Choosing A Stage Name, Pls Help - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Am Having Difficulty In Choosing A Stage Name, Pls Help (616 Views)

Should I Use My Real Name Or A Nickname As My Stage Name? Please Help / Hot News: See Why Kiss Daniel Changed His Stage Name To..... / Psquare Splits As Peter Okoye Announced New Stage Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Having Difficulty In Choosing A Stage Name, Pls Help by MrSurd: 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
I am an upcoming artiste with the current stage name BEZA, when I searched online I discovered that beza Is so popular on search and on Instagram that all most all the beza extension have been taken and its becomes difficult for people to search for me online, due most beza's online are not Nigerians.

I thought I should change my stage name to a non used name in the world to enable easy searching as an independent and upcoming artiste, due I have a two tracks with the imprint beza and even record in it.

I have the following names in mind

Bezaranking, Bezaman, pairzo or Tyner Deller.

Or should I leave it as beza, pls recommend for me.

Thanks
Re: I Am Having Difficulty In Choosing A Stage Name, Pls Help by Davash222(m): 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
Bezaster would be better.

You welcome.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Difficulty In Choosing A Stage Name, Pls Help by majilore(m): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
use the name king beza. when you blow remember me
Re: I Am Having Difficulty In Choosing A Stage Name, Pls Help by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
What is your genre? I can pick a stage name for you. I want to see your picture (dress style) and know that genre of music you do.
Re: I Am Having Difficulty In Choosing A Stage Name, Pls Help by MrSurd: 10:52am On Feb 06, 2020
justnock:
What is your genre? I can pick a stage name for you. I want to see your picture (dress style) and know that genre of music you do.

I do afrobeat,

Re: I Am Having Difficulty In Choosing A Stage Name, Pls Help by MrSurd: 10:59am On Feb 06, 2020
justnock:

The issue is that I have done 2 song with the name before noticing the over usage on Instagram, twitter and search and I even mentioned the name in the songs
Re: I Am Having Difficulty In Choosing A Stage Name, Pls Help by MrSurd: 11:04am On Feb 06, 2020
Or I should just Change the spelling to belza or behza
Re: I Am Having Difficulty In Choosing A Stage Name, Pls Help by BenDanor(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2020
MrSurd:
Or I should just Change the spelling to belza or behza
Yeah... Instead change the spelling to Behza or Bezah. Be original and make your publicity strong enough.
Re: I Am Having Difficulty In Choosing A Stage Name, Pls Help by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
Use Balenciaga tongue
Re: I Am Having Difficulty In Choosing A Stage Name, Pls Help by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
MrSurd:

The issue is that I have done 2 song with the name before noticing the over usage on Instagram, twitter and search and I even mentioned the name in the songs
I have the feeling you're in love with the name 'BEZA.' Since you've already mentioned it in tracks, why don't you change the the letter 'E' to '3'. "B3ZA". Like the way Eminem spells his name, 'EMIN3M'.
Re: I Am Having Difficulty In Choosing A Stage Name, Pls Help by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
justnock:

I have the feeling you're in love with the name 'BEZA.' Since you've already mentioned it in tracks, why don't you change the the letter 'E' to '3'. "B3ZA". Like the way Eminem spells his name, 'EMIN3M'.
'B3ZA' is also known. What about 'B3ZARH'?
Re: I Am Having Difficulty In Choosing A Stage Name, Pls Help by MrSurd: 11:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
justnock:

'B3ZA' is also known. What about 'B3ZARH'?
If I pronounce this, its batteryza grin

(1) (Reply)

Superstar Maxi - Party Ft. Idahams / Rihanna - Runaway For Love Ft. Taylor Swift / Music: Deeno - Shalaye (explain) | Download Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.