Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Letter To Seun, The Ceo Nairaland. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Letter To Seun, The Ceo Nairaland. (751 Views)

Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise / Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group / Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Seun, The Ceo Nairaland. by rolly44: 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
Dear sir, i want appreciate your great effort for creating a platform like nairaland, i must confess that i have benefited alot from this platform. Dear sir, allow me to imput my personal opinion on some issues, it is a known fact that you have helped alot of persons through variouse ways,the issue that is keen for discusion, ar, ban on bet and forex, also a sugestion to creat e-market that will serve as a great help, first i would want u to creat a market sq in nairaland a plantform where pple can buy and sell and also pay through nairaland, secondly, i know u want to protect ppls interest, that is why u place ban on beting nd forex, but in my opinion if the federal govermen gives linces to these companies to operate it means that these companies are legal so, i would want to ask u to review ur policies on bet and forex to alow ur oudience to make a choice, because they ar all adults, these are my wealthy sugestions, hpe to hear from u, padon the grammaticall erros, tank ursfaithfully rolly44.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Letter To Seun, The Ceo Nairaland. by wealthpreach(m): 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
rolly44:
Dear sir, i want appreciate your great effort for creating a platform like nairaland, i must confess that i have benefited alot from this platform. Dear sir, allow me to imput my personal opinion on some issues, it is a known fact that you have helped alot of persons through variouse ways,the issue that is keen for discusion, ar, ban on bet and forex, also a sugestion to creat e-market that will serve as a great help, first i would want u to creat a market sq in nairaland a plantform where pple can buy and sell and also pay through nairaland, secondly, i know u want to protect ppls interest, that is why u place ban on beting nd forex, but in my opinion if the federal govermen gives linces to these companies to operate it means that these companies are legal so, i would want to ask u to review ur policies on bet and forex to alow ur oudience to make a choice, because they ar all adults, these are my wealthy sugestions, hpe to hear from u, padon the grammaticall erros, tank ursfaithfully rolly44.
ehya... You don't have the opportunity to swindle people again.
Re: Letter To Seun, The Ceo Nairaland. by kkins25(m): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
to me nairaland isn't improving. it's still old school. by now I suppose he would have made something similar to YouTube or an app self.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trapped In A 9-5 Job Until Upwork Came To My Aid! / How To Register A Company In Nigeria 2020 / How To Get A Website For An Engineering And Construction Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.