Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp (41054 Views)

Bandits, Ansaru Terrorists Clash In Kaduna / Ansaru Terrorists Kill 30 Bandits In Kaduna / IGP Bans FSARS, Other Police Tactical Squads From Routine Patrols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by gurunlocker: 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
MURIC and religion of piss crew will say they are Christians grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by BlackfireX: 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
Leave them alone, you jobless police.
Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
They should show us pictures or videos to see and believe this stories not releasing pressms tatememt as if they are working whereas they are not doing anything. ....enough of these insecurity fights and counterterrorism on papers and media outlets!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by Eteka1(m): 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
Great development! Pls keep the tempo.
Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by newsgerian: 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
How can just one religion be producing different terror groups up and down round the world ? On a serious note, when will terrorism end in Nigeria & the world at large ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by EzeIgbo1: 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
GamalNasser:

This action must have been carried out without informing that thing from Daura

I suppose the IG of police reports to your retired pensioner father abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by luluosas(m): 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
They should storm the kidnappers den in Kogi too
Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by swissobed: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
Abeg the pics abi ma audio killing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by Greatkenny2: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
In developed world don’t they show proofs ie video recordings or pictures, still commendable
Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by Comedian2019: 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
newsgerian:
How can just one religion be producing different terror groups up and down round the world ? On a serious note, when will terrorism end in Nigeria & the world at large ?
Then we need to investigate that religion.
Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by Grace001: 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
Northern Nigeria is a parasite. Headquarters of terrorist camps in Africa. The money spent on fight terrorism up north is enough to make countries like Bénin and Togo an eldorado.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by Starhearts: 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
Police nd lies re like 5&6

Who count them

250 ko 359 ni

Awon werey gbogbo
Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by Zenithpeak(m): 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
They will forgive, empower them with huge sum of money and release them again into the society so that the terrorist will recruit more foot soldiers and more unbudgeted money will be channeled to fighting insecurity in the North.

That business plan highly profitable.
Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by Slimtzy: 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
kudos to Nigeria police and this should be sustained
Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by Twoclans(f): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
I saw those armoured vehicles heading towards Kaduna yesterday .I was even asking myself where are this ones going to undecided

We like to be reactive in this country ,after the unnessary waste of lives last week in Kaduna angry

Terrorism is a horrible thing ,we should not be in this situation in this country .We do not need it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by nasoeb: 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
Awele17:
Do you know that you can get back 70% of all the money you use in buying data? I guess you don't know I am ready to teach you I make 4,000# Daily on a platform with just my data and my smartphone, I am just a student with a big dreams.. You can also start today by clicking on the link below
https:///2348120301145?text=Hello!%20I'm%20interested%20in%20Giftalworld
Big lie
You WILL NEVER EVER Teach anyone how to make genuine money. You will rather make it yourself. Worst case you will endeavour the riches remain within your family. For you to want to teach, means this help has hidden motive

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by Codeengine007(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
Bravo
Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by Zenithpeak(m): 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
They should show us pictures or videos to see and believe this stories not releasing pressms tatememt as if they are working whereas they are not doing anything. ....enough of these insecurity fights and counterterrorism on papers and media outlets!

Na audio Terrorist dem dey arrest jor!

shocked Ansaru ko Amadiya ni.
Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by Novaccines: 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
Wow
Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by Oxtertee(m): 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
This is a good news and commendable. But we need pictorial evidence....
Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by crazycrypto710: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
Pictures and videos with time stamps or we will deem this as a scam like always.
Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by ddjay: 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
Police weldone
Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by faoogoke(m): 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
What does the police mean by neutralize? I hope they will not come and parade these 250 devils on television for us to see. I hope and pray fervently they the police killed all the 250 bandits and bastards.
We don't need to spare these wicked people. The police should not bother arresting anymore. It should henceforth be shoot to kill them all.
Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by Obdk: 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
My belle o
Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by eagleu: 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
Buhari and the army go vex well well.
Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by Germi9: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
So they knew where the criminals where hiding but were waiting for citizens to die and be maimed before they act
Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by Prophet777: 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
Believe this at your own peril... where are the pictures?
Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by adebobconed(m): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
Pictures or ... Adonbilivit
Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by lexy2014: 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
sarrki:

All hands must be on deck to win this insecurity challenges facing us as a nation

Which one is "all hands"?
Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by Litmus: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
sarrki:
PRESS RELEASE

​POLICE TACTICAL FORCES STORM ANSARU TERRORISTS’ CAMP
Neutralize over 250 terrorists and bandits

Special Operatives of Operation Puff Adder of the Nigeria Police backed by the Special Forces of the Police Airwing, in a daring offensive operation, stormed one of the largest operational camps of the Ansaru Terror Group (also housing other bandits and kidnappers) located in Kuduru Forest, Birnin Gwari, Kaduna State and successfully neutralized over 250 high-profile members of the Ansaru Terror Group.

The operation which commenced in the early hours of today, 5th February, 2020, was carried out by a combined team of operatives of Operation Puff Adder made up of the Police Mobile Force (PMF), Counter Terrorism Unit (CTU), Special Forces, Intelligence Response Team (IRT), Special Tactical Squad (STS) and Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS). The operation was necessitated by actionable intelligence linking terror and criminal elements in the super camp to series of terror-related violence, kidnappings, gun-running, cattle rustling and other heinous crimes across the country.

Unfortunately, during the operation, a Police Bell helicopter, which provided aerial and intelligence cover for the ground troops came under attack from the bandits using sophisticated anti-aircraft rifles and GPMG. Commendably, the pilot and the co-pilot who demonstrated uncommon courage and expertise, successfully landed the aircraft at the Air Force Base, Kaduna without further incident. They were thereafter evacuated for medical treatment. Both officers who sustained non-life threatening injuries are currently receiving treatment and are in stable condition.
The Police helicopter has since been flown out of the Kaduna Air Force Base by Police Pilots en-route to Abuja.

Meanwhile, the Inspector General of Police assures citizens of safety and sustained intelligence-led operations against bandits across the length and breadth of the nation. He has equally applauded the unparalleled bravery, commitment and dedication of the Police operatives currently conducting the special mission.

DCP FRANK MBA
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
FORCE HEADQUARTERS
ABUJA

250, the police shocked; how does one whistle in typo, great job.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC / Okoporo In Port-Harcourt Flooded After 2-Hour Rain / Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.