Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp (41074 Views)

Bandits, Ansaru Terrorists Clash In Kaduna / Ansaru Terrorists Kill 30 Bandits In Kaduna / IGP Bans FSARS, Other Police Tactical Squads From Routine Patrols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by Microwhy: 7:09am On Feb 06, 2020
gurunlocker:
MURIC and religion of piss crew will say they are Christians grin grin grin
You deserve 100 lashes
Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by HRMK: 7:32am On Feb 06, 2020
THAT IS HIGHLY COMMENDABLE!
Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by Comedian2019: 7:40am On Feb 06, 2020
Solorrman3310:
are Christians grin grin grin
I am very happy to get ur comment am a Muslim from North and i always search and reply whoever insult my religion and at the same time respect whoever respect my religion. I want u to know that ur religion Christianity is not only religion of piss but shitt all together combined,u dnt have proof to show how Islam become piss but i will now show u evidence that u dnt have a religion rather Christianity is a cult. Jesus Christ was the only said God to come with fully functional anus and penix,he was the only God in history that came to the world touch vagina. We respect Jesus and take him as prophet but such a nasty things automatically disqualified him to be God . He use the fully automatic follow-come anus and penix to go to toilet for shitt and urination. Nobody on Earth who existed when Jesus was on Earth and anybody living now on Earth can say i lied,and if what i Said is true then u better start seeking to know other religion to convert to before ur ogogoro drinking mouth get smashed in hell. U better turn to hindusm atleast their idol God never visits toilet and never cried as ur god Jesus Christ does,he never tell u to dance and sing a song as a worship ,no where in the whole Bible where u can find Jesus directed Christians to go to church on Sundays,he never tell u to go to Jerusalem as pilgrimage he even told u to cut ur wife's hands if she grap the penix of somebody u are fighting with,and if she tried to help u beat the man in the process she grap the man's penix Bible said u should cut her hands.
Your narrow mind couldn't tell you that not all non-muslims are Xtians. You don't also that not all professing to be Muslim are happy to be in that religion. Study well with an open mind so you can escape from your religious bondage. Else you will continue to brandish your ignorance. Unfortunately, an ignorant person knows not that he is ignorant.
Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by davidque: 8:34am On Feb 06, 2020
Kudos to them for this effort. may their efforts yield fruits
Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by GamalNasser: 9:06am On Feb 06, 2020
GreenArrow1:

The statistic for Benue is false please! At least that one I know. That further casts doubts on all the other small figures I'm seeing there. Kidnapping is too rampant now to have states experiencing only 1 case in a whole month. Agreed, Kaduna still tops the list by a considerable margin.

Reported kidnap cases ..many might not even be reportd
Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by obama30: 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
sarrki:
PRESS RELEASE

​POLICE TACTICAL FORCES STORM ANSARU TERRORISTS’ CAMP
Neutralize over 250 terrorists and bandits

Special Operatives of Operation Puff Adder of the Nigeria Police backed by the Special Forces of the Police Airwing, in a daring offensive operation, stormed one of the largest operational camps of the Ansaru Terror Group (also housing other bandits and kidnappers) located in Kuduru Forest, Birnin Gwari, Kaduna State and successfully neutralized over 250 high-profile members of the Ansaru Terror Group.

The operation which commenced in the early hours of today, 5th February, 2020, was carried out by a combined team of operatives of Operation Puff Adder made up of the Police Mobile Force (PMF), Counter Terrorism Unit (CTU), Special Forces, Intelligence Response Team (IRT), Special Tactical Squad (STS) and Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS). The operation was necessitated by actionable intelligence linking terror and criminal elements in the super camp to series of terror-related violence, kidnappings, gun-running, cattle rustling and other heinous crimes across the country.

Unfortunately, during the operation, a Police Bell helicopter, which provided aerial and intelligence cover for the ground troops came under attack from the bandits using sophisticated anti-aircraft rifles and GPMG. Commendably, the pilot and the co-pilot who demonstrated uncommon courage and expertise, successfully landed the aircraft at the Air Force Base, Kaduna without further incident. They were thereafter evacuated for medical treatment. Both officers who sustained non-life threatening injuries are currently receiving treatment and are in stable condition.
The Police helicopter has since been flown out of the Kaduna Air Force Base by Police Pilots en-route to Abuja.

Meanwhile, the Inspector General of Police assures citizens of safety and sustained intelligence-led operations against bandits across the length and breadth of the nation. He has equally applauded the unparalleled bravery, commitment and dedication of the Police operatives currently conducting the special mission.

DCP FRANK MBA
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
FORCE HEADQUARTERS
ABUJA

what make this news great? useless police terrorist organization. shame to Nigerian police if only they have shame. how can a team of police went to terrorist camp and return back without any arrest? a whole police fighter helicopter went for operation without single shooting instead they run away from so call terrorist propaganda. the police should simple tell ours that they went for inauguration and establishment of new terrorist group. they even know the type of gun the terrorist is using already without fight to seize the gun from them. if the police is not there for establishment of the groups how did they know that they are 250 in numbers? so the groups were fighting the group while counting them. what exactly did they neutralize? or they went to there camp to give them map of area to terrorize? or they went there for number exchange and social media contact where to be sending any recorded act they done. please Nigerians should ask the police what exactly did they neutralize and how did the police know they are 250 members. the news will change when questions comes up

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by ridbell01(m): 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
sarrki:
If we can maintain this same momentum both by air, land water ways and gathering information for a reasonable time

We will overcome the security challenges

Well done Nigeria police
Wetin our politicians go dey use siphon money if they do that?
Re: Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp by gurunlocker: 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
Solorrman3310:
I am very happy to get ur comment am a Muslim from North and i always search and reply whoever insult my religion and at the same time respect whoever respect my religion. I want u to know that ur religion Christianity is not only religion of piss but shitt all together combined,u dnt have proof to show how Islam become piss but i will now show u evidence that u dnt have a religion rather Christianity is a cult. Jesus Christ was the only said God to come with fully functional anus and penix,he was the only God in history that came to the world touch vagina. We respect Jesus and take him as prophet but such a nasty things automatically disqualified him to be God . He use the fully automatic follow-come anus and penix to go to toilet for shitt and urination. Nobody on Earth who existed when Jesus was on Earth and anybody living now on Earth can say i lied,and if what i Said is true then u better start seeking to know other religion to convert to before ur ogogoro drinking mouth get smashed in hell. U better turn to hindusm atleast their idol God never visits toilet and never cried as ur god Jesus Christ does,he never tell u to dance and sing a song as a worship ,no where in the whole Bible where u can find Jesus directed Christians to go to church on Sundays,he never tell u to go to Jerusalem as pilgrimage he even told u to cut ur wife's hands if she grap the penix of somebody u are fighting with,and if she tried to help u beat the man in the process she grap the man's penix Bible said u should cut her hands.

God told you to fight for him? Do one even fight for God?

Or maybe he told you to kabooooooooooooooommmmm for him? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi / Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos / Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.