Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa (76316 Views)

Governor Obiano Appoints Zubby Michael As Special Adviser On Media / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser / Shock As Sanwo-Olu Appoints Joe Igbokwe Special Adviser On Drainage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by Lugianostar(m): 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
God bless your age with new responsibility attach to it. May you live longer in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by Benwallt(m): 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
His plan is to contact them in the spirit world
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by Goalnaldo(m): 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
It's like the word misplaced priority was coined just for Nigeria angry
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by mubalex50(m): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
ikorodureporta:

source: https://www.thecable.ng/extra-118-year-old-woman-appointed-special-adviser-in-bayesla/amp
[i][/i] Vanity upon Vanity, winch graft and witchcraft support no dey last, she do support to become vice chairman abi, when its ur time to pay her back i now wan c u cry ooooo
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by Mrphylor09: 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
This is funny grin or am I d only one finding it so funny ..
Mama wey no get teeth for mouth again con turn adviser wetyn eyes no go see for 9ja
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by fof1: 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
sarrki:
Op use this to upgrade your story

Mama I think is 80 if am not mistaken

I HOPE THAT, U GET SENSE SMALL,OTHERWISE U WILL NEED TO FETCH SOME FROM D VILLAGE SQUARE,PLS. SOME PEOPLES STUPIDITY IS UNNUMBERED...
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by kaymical(m): 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by alizma: 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
zakim:
Chai! leader with poor vision
Did you read the letter? She is appointed special advise on issues that concern her kind.
She is special adviser on elders matter for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by therajah: 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
Silly! Who does this one think hes fooling.. just to use the old woman to siphon money!!

1 Like

Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by Lonelypacifist6: 11:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
Murder by working.
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by fapcrook(m): 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Awon iya mi osoromonga
Apani mayajo olokiki oru
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by degamemaster(m): 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
u11ae1013:
I support, wisdom comes with age, God bless you mama

That's a big fat lie. If wisdom comes with age, wouldn't the foolish (buhari and his gang of terrorists and his hordes of zombies) get old?

They will simply become super foolish old people.

Remember, the wisdom of Solomon is different from the age of Methuselah.
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by Chidonc(m): 12:27am On Feb 06, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
please allow this woman to rest in peace while still alive and enjoying her old age? What will she do with gov't appointment than you providing electricity, security food and access to health care for her as an elder citizen of your state and Nigeria....tomorow na, her children and family will be fighting over her salary or pension wen she is gone.....This country self!
Calm down and reason. The appointment is to help her, how much is the salary, it just to support her. Wetin concern adviser and pension abi you smoke cow shit.

1 Like

Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by Tunagee(m): 12:32am On Feb 06, 2020
mechanics:
Wow, but she won't have the strength to perform the duties of her new office, God really gave her long life.

Read the post very well.

1 Like

Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by Roon9(m): 12:48am On Feb 06, 2020
Amuluonyenaego:
Better than appointing a dead person

Wat are u trying to say bro
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by E2000: 1:03am On Feb 06, 2020
Well me am always careful not to run my mouth in such situations because something extra ordinary may be involved. Perhaps this woman life long dream is to achieve such a position before she expires and God has answer her prayers.
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by slowice(m): 2:26am On Feb 06, 2020
This is really not because she ll do an actual job according to the job description but the chairman wants to get her paid on a regular to improve her general wellbeing... I think this is a good way of doing the needful rather than to dash her 5 million naira that she will be unable to account for in a few months

2 Likes

Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by Amiteye(m): 2:31am On Feb 06, 2020
This ijaw people no just dey try to wise at all later if person call dem fish or fish brain dem go dey vex like say person insult dem
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by Isoduwa(m): 3:37am On Feb 06, 2020
Nigerian issa goal
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by Jabioro: 3:44am On Feb 06, 2020
fatymore:
Oniyeye
Ale Amuda
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by samuelmath50(m): 4:24am On Feb 06, 2020
It is true oooo I was there o have the full video
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by orisa37: 4:35am On Feb 06, 2020
May NIGERIA in general and Bayelsa State in particular benefit from this APPOINTMENT IJMN AMEN AMEN AMEN !!!
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by miketayo(m): 4:53am On Feb 06, 2020
The signature is on d wrong side
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by farem: 5:22am On Feb 06, 2020
zakim:
Chai! leader with poor vision

I know your likes won't read Jack but will rush to drop your miserable point here.
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by baby124: 5:34am On Feb 06, 2020
sarrki:
Op use this to upgrade your story

Mama I think is 80 if am not mistaken
80 ke? Is mama using football age? Na wa o! That woman I am seeing there is nothing less than 90
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by highness25(m): 5:42am On Feb 06, 2020
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by Perfecttouchade: 6:18am On Feb 06, 2020
O ga o in Nigeria, politics is becoming a joke in this country, what can she do in this her age and the youths are there jobless and looking for jobs to occupy, why not put the old woman on a pay roll..https://www.nairaland.com/5629755/nairalander-order-casement-windows..get-professional/2 refer and earn with us..we fabricate Aluminium windows
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by yb43(m): 6:38am On Feb 06, 2020
The God we serve never sleep nor slumber, what ever you are chasing in your youth Age and you did not achieve it. God is telling us that even in your old Age you wil and also the same Rite wil also be given to you in jesus Name Amen. This is what marked that God is not at sleep towards those that belive in him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today / How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) / Hope Uzodinma Procures Innoson Vehicles For 'Operation Search And Flush' In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.