Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa (76454 Views)

Governor Obiano Appoints Zubby Michael As Special Adviser On Media / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser / PDP Legal Adviser In Sokoto, Others Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by golddare: 6:43am On Feb 06, 2020
ikorodureporta:

source: https://www.thecable.ng/extra-118-year-old-woman-appointed-special-adviser-in-bayesla/amp

Elder matters or ancestors matter? Why disturbing this mama now.
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by Galadimabawa: 6:56am On Feb 06, 2020
Naija grin grin
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:05am On Feb 06, 2020
Adviser? What this woman want to advise again? Even if you don't respect her age respect her health, her health is important than to waste it on slay queen That Won't listen, if you want to help her, pls help her.

But why is it that some names of bayesans and deltans peoples sound like Yoruba name?
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by friday2011(m): 7:15am On Feb 06, 2020
ikorodureporta:

source: https://www.thecable.ng/extra-118-year-old-woman-appointed-special-adviser-in-bayesla/amp

Misplaced priority, vice chairman of a local government, why do you need an adviser on elderly matters? Politicians are just too lazy.
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by greenguy: 7:16am On Feb 06, 2020
Settlement things! God please give our politicians sense.
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by HRMK: 7:24am On Feb 06, 2020
i think that is an advanced age to make any useful impact!
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by APCNig: 7:31am On Feb 06, 2020
A Personal Assistant (PA) signed a letter apointing a Special Adviser(SA). The PA must be mad. Anyway, going through what the PA said that the appointment is honourary, I think it makes sense to just give the old too a sense of belonging.
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by APCNig: 7:32am On Feb 06, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Just mocking the old woman. Wehrey

NO, it's just a honourary position, just to give the old too a sense of belonging. Not bad, if you ask me.
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by Thonee(m): 7:47am On Feb 06, 2020
Good one, but make sure every meeting with this ur grandma P.A is via phone calls or in her compound.
I don't want to say you stress grandma upandan to local government council o.
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by mechanics(m): 8:00am On Feb 06, 2020
Tunagee:

Read the post very well.
lolz.
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by Reference(m): 8:04am On Feb 06, 2020
grin.... when you thought you'd seen it all... boom! .... proves once again that we are yet to get to terms with what democracy is... yet to understand what government is all about and yet to undertsnad how to organise ourselves into a viable society.
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by hussybae: 8:48am On Feb 06, 2020
Rubber stamp government
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 06, 2020
Special adviser on witchcraft i think
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by MrPaul2: 8:53am On Feb 06, 2020
I believe the op always seek advise from the old woman, and her advise has been of help to him, hence the appointment.
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by tegarocky(m): 9:44am On Feb 06, 2020
I can see you lack brains
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by ruggedtimi(m): 10:25am On Feb 06, 2020
it is just a means for her to earn some money... such appointment is usual in niger delta regions
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by sorepco(m): 10:32am On Feb 06, 2020
We are all funny in this Nigeria. Last few years a 68 yr old Nigerian wasappointed minister of youths. We shouted blue murder. Now an elderly woman is appointed advisor for elderly matters n we r shouting blue murder.
Do you want a 30 yrs old be given di post? Who understands elderly matter better than an elder?

zakim:
Chai! leader with poor vision
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by Niaja4real(m): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2020
ikorodureporta:

I love this
The best humanitarian appointment ever
Kudo to you Mr.Vice Chairman
For honouring the aged, you shall live long
And all of us who love & respect elderly & aged people shall live long too
Whoever disrespect old age shall never live to become old
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by Kingrefreshed: 10:46am On Feb 06, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Chai welcome my ancestors. It's finally nice to meet one of you alive. Why are my sacrifices not accepted by you guys.
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by Niaja4real(m): 10:50am On Feb 06, 2020
Janemaries:
Special adviser on witchcraft i think
People like you don't live to be old
You despite the aged, you can never attained old age
Funny enough you're a woman.
Spite on you
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by vyke2008: 11:07am On Feb 06, 2020
Wisdom at 118? Haba, think! My grand mama died last year at 110... I can tell you, there is no wisdom at that age! At that age, they tend to reason more or less like kids.

God bless her though!

u11ae1013:
I support, wisdom comes with age, God bless you mama
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by Sureman707: 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
This is serious o..... Wow.. Na her pikings go day flex her salary...
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
Our leaders are just playing with us this shit cant happened in a proper society. No body hold them accountable when they decide to abuse power that why they keep doing rubbish. angry
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by redsun(m): 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
118 years my asss. A country without authentic birth certification,how will they know people's genuine age?

Unrealistic muderfuckers.
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
How funny. That guy that said youth empowerment I hail yougrin
They should have given a person in his sixties.
Re: Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa by de1de1SnrAd: 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
If you want to help the woman, you should do from your own personal resources. Giving her a political appointment is a way of doing philanthropist using state funds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) / Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) / Judges Order Peter Obi’s Legal Team To Go Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.