Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos (77035 Views)

Nigerian Model, Favour Umeike Who Fought For Admission For 6 Years Graduates / Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos / Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by CanadaOrBust: 2:17am On Feb 06, 2020
She looks like Bobrisky

1 Like

Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Cousin9999: 3:23am On Feb 06, 2020
What did she look like before she bleached?
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by AreaFada2: 3:33am On Feb 06, 2020
BigJoe19:
Too ugly, if this is the most beautiful girl in Nigeria, then it is finished.

She has a nice face but no height and no poise. She stands like somebody nursing waist pain. grin cheesy

Many iyagba can pose better than her. Must they rub so much oil on her skin to shimmer like a kid who rubbed coconut oil on his big belly? grin
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by dingbang(m): 4:23am On Feb 06, 2020
Nairalanders no get joy grin
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by orisa37: 4:50am On Feb 06, 2020
Pleasing to see.
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by 12345baba(m): 5:09am On Feb 06, 2020
Were is the beauty?
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by ultimatekint(m): 5:18am On Feb 06, 2020
rentAcock:
There is nothing "arresting" about these pictures. My hot wife is the most beautiful woman in the world.
Who ask you question?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Memberclub(m): 5:20am On Feb 06, 2020
bonnyhope:
Beauty without decency is not beauty
look closely, she is not beautiful
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by bendazum: 5:28am On Feb 06, 2020
YoungLionken:
Is it by positioning like a snake that is tired of crawling under the sun that you call sultry??

I can't see anything sultry about the pictures. I didn't even lose a breath.

1 Like

Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Shiver99: 5:55am On Feb 06, 2020
khiaa:

Black Americans aren't bleaching they are naturally fair. Nigeria is the bleaching capital of the planet.

Just by your comment I can tell you are quite ignorant and not very well travelled.

Bleaching is a pasttime that can be seen in the extreme minority of Nigerians. There are millions of lightskinned people in Nigeria, particularly eastern Nigeria. The people who bleach in Nigeria, do it to meet the trend with many to have 'reddish' skin just like whites in the west tan their skin to have 'browner' skin.

Bleaching is more prevalent in Asian countries and other African countries to the point that in some African countries can't contemplate marriage until they lightened their skin, which is dumb as heck to many Nigerians. I've seen far more bleached congolese, cameroonians, Liberians than I have seen Nigerians.

I am guessing you are black american? It seems to you that they don't bleach, as bleaching cream isn't readily available to the populace due to American trade policies. For a group that claims half, quarter and eighth breeds as similar to them in order to raise their collective self esteem, Marries into non-black american society as soon as they can in order to 'improve' their lineage, harasses darker skinned Africans and blacks that immigrate to America for an easier life, come in the media to trash their features and the features of their women and people... If it was, bleaching rates would definitely be one of the highest in the world.

However, despite limited availability, there are still several Black american celebrities who not only bleach but are promoting it outside the country. (Blac Chyna)

1 Like

Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by cardoctor(m): 5:59am On Feb 06, 2020
Pls excuse me
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Nature8(m): 6:13am On Feb 06, 2020
Sultry photos cheesy
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Nature8(m): 6:22am On Feb 06, 2020
Simplyleo:
Farm implement.
grin
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:55am On Feb 06, 2020
Pls where is salt in this picture? All what I see here is alubosa not bearable for eyes
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Passionate1(m): 6:58am On Feb 06, 2020
Fuuuck u ! I love Natural hair!
[img][/img]

Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Passionate1(m): 6:59am On Feb 06, 2020
[img][/img]

Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Passionate1(m): 7:05am On Feb 06, 2020
Stop wasting money. .be natural!

Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Ladycewhy(f): 7:14am On Feb 06, 2020
*coughs* she is not beautiful just fair. Mind you I have seen pretty fair people but she isn't one ,I guess they made do with the people that turned up for the pageant.

Watched the audition of miss Nigeria one time,their selection process will only leave girls like this willing to flaunt their cookie on camera and off camera,just saying.

1 Like

Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Passionate1(m): 7:27am On Feb 06, 2020
Ladycewhy:
*coughs* she is not beautiful just fair. Mind you I have seen pretty fair people but she isn't one ,I guess they made do with the people that turned up for the pageant.

Watched the audition of miss Nigeria one time,their selection process will only leave girls like this willing to flaunt their cookie on camera and off camera,just saying.

These orobos dey even more beautiful than her. [

Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Bambambiglo: 7:36am On Feb 06, 2020
khiaa:

Most beautiful, really? What's wrong with her skin, is she bleaching,?

STFU hater
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by khiaa(f): 7:41am On Feb 06, 2020
Shiver99:

Just by your comment I can tell you are quite ignorant and not very well travelled.

Bleaching is a pasttime that can be seen in the extreme minority of Nigerians. There are millions of lightskinned people in Nigeria, particularly eastern Nigeria. The people who bleach in Nigeria, do it to meet the trend with many to have 'reddish' skin just like whites in the west tan their skin to have 'browner' skin.

Bleaching is more prevalent in Asian countries and other African countries to the point that in some African countries can't contemplate marriage until they lightened their skin, which is dumb as heck to many Nigerians. I've seen far more bleached congolese, cameroonians, Liberians than I have seen Nigerians.

I am guessing you are black american? It seems to you that they don't bleach, as bleaching cream isn't readily available to the populace due to American trade policies. For a group that claims half, quarter and eighth breeds as similar to them in order to raise their collective self esteem, Marries into non-black american society as soon as they can in order to 'improve' their lineage, harasses darker skinned Africans and blacks that immigrate to America for an easier life, come in the media to trash their features and the features of their women and people... If it was, bleaching rates would definitely be one of the highest in the world.

However, despite limited availability, there are still several Black american celebrities who not only bleach but are promoting it outside the country. (Blac Chyna)

You are so ignorant. Bleaching cream has been available in the U.S. since the 1940's but sells were always low as it is today. So you believe blacks marrying into another race is an improvement to their lineage, is that why Nigerian men chase white girls to no end, that's sad? undecided

There are tens of thousands of Nigerians who bleach (mostly women) because the men worship white skin intensely and project this self-hatred on to their women making them believe they are inferior unless they are fair skin.
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by khiaa(f): 7:44am On Feb 06, 2020
Bambambiglo:

STFU hater

What is there to hate on, I really want to know?
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Roon9(m): 7:45am On Feb 06, 2020
YoungLionken:
Is it by positioning like a snake that is tired of crawling under the sun that you call sultry??

This wan that is struggling with eba angry
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Bambambiglo: 7:45am On Feb 06, 2020
khiaa:

What is there to hate on, I really want to know?

She's more successful than your broke ass
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Roon9(m): 7:45am On Feb 06, 2020
YoungLionken:

This wan that is struggling with eba angry

See stomach! Model indeed

1 Like

Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Christian07(m): 7:47am On Feb 06, 2020
She doesn’t look beautiful to me
She jst look normal to me
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by khiaa(f): 8:18am On Feb 06, 2020
Bambambiglo:

She's more successful than your broke ass

How do you know this? Why are you in your feelings?
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Bambambiglo: 8:27am On Feb 06, 2020
khiaa:

How do you know this? Why are you in your feelings?

Not in my feelings. Just don't like people hating unnecessarily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

People Say I Look Like Davido, Is It True? (pics) / Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School / Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.