Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Bbnaija Tacha, Launches “pad For Every Girl” Project, Distributes Pads To Girls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Tacha, Launches “pad For Every Girl” Project, Distributes Pads To Girls (2747 Views)

Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) / “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) / Tacha Launches Reality Show: "Keeping Up With Tacha". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Tacha, Launches “pad For Every Girl” Project, Distributes Pads To Girls by MsDoris(f): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
Bbnaija Star, Tacha, launches “Pad For Every Girl” project, Distributes Pads To Female Students (Video, Photos)
Reality TV star, Natasha Akide, popularly known as Tacha has started her own initiative program, called 'Natasha Akide Initiative'.

As her first project, the BBNaija star launched the ‘Pad for every girl’ (PEG project.

Tacha and her team went visited Government Girls secondary school, Rumuokwuta, Port Harcourt where they donated sanitary pads to the young female students.

The reality star further shared a seminar with the girls, on maintaining menstrual hygiene, where she talked about menstruation and how the female students should carry themselves while on their periods.

Watch video and more photos from the event;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/02/bbnaija-star-tacha-launches-pad-for.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Tacha, Launches “pad For Every Girl” Project, Distributes Pads To Girls by Onyi22(f): 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
Does she still smell?
Just asking for a friend
Re: Bbnaija Tacha, Launches “pad For Every Girl” Project, Distributes Pads To Girls by drginger(f): 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tacha, Launches “pad For Every Girl” Project, Distributes Pads To Girls by Colorado1(m): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
See as dat girl for front dey try smell her from afar

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tacha, Launches “pad For Every Girl” Project, Distributes Pads To Girls by Elton02(m): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
grin Chioma needs one
Re: Bbnaija Tacha, Launches “pad For Every Girl” Project, Distributes Pads To Girls by Oyindidi(f): 8:52am On Feb 06, 2020
Lalasticala this should be on FP
Re: Bbnaija Tacha, Launches “pad For Every Girl” Project, Distributes Pads To Girls by TheSourcerer: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2020
Oyindidi:
no way!
Re: Bbnaija Tacha, Launches “pad For Every Girl” Project, Distributes Pads To Girls by TheSourcerer: 10:08am On Feb 06, 2020
I see Chioma and Regina doing same
Re: Bbnaija Tacha, Launches “pad For Every Girl” Project, Distributes Pads To Girls by Bonebreaker(m): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2020
Colorado1:
See as dat girl for front dey try smell her from afar
you are not ok

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tacha, Launches “pad For Every Girl” Project, Distributes Pads To Girls by Kenneygirl(f): 10:39am On Feb 06, 2020
Very thoughtful,always pad is now soo expensive

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Tacha, Launches “pad For Every Girl” Project, Distributes Pads To Girls by DeckeyLyrical(m): 10:47am On Feb 06, 2020
If you love good music and you love my talent, lets join hands together to push my talent to next level. Lets bring entertainment back to Abuja, lets please push me forward by giving me atleast 10 votes per each person, first stage result will be published on Friday. Each vote is 50 naira and you can vote as much as you can, 10 votes is 500 naira, follow the voting instruction from the poster or transfer voting amount to my account so that I can buy some votes.
ITODO JAPHET
GTB
Please you can also copy this post or share. Support me the way you can.

https://www.starzzrealitytv.com/

Re: Bbnaija Tacha, Launches “pad For Every Girl” Project, Distributes Pads To Girls by missimelda01(f): 10:52am On Feb 06, 2020
I watched the video and I sincerely love it. She's becoming better every single day.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Tacha, Launches “pad For Every Girl” Project, Distributes Pads To Girls by Kingrexyl(m): 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
Oyindidi:
Behave yourself angry
Re: Bbnaija Tacha, Launches “pad For Every Girl” Project, Distributes Pads To Girls by Annie939(f): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
Onyi22:
Does she still smell? Just asking for a friend
ask Google
Re: Bbnaija Tacha, Launches “pad For Every Girl” Project, Distributes Pads To Girls by Dimmatic(f): 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2020
Good one from TACHA

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tacha, Launches “pad For Every Girl” Project, Distributes Pads To Girls by Liposure: 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
missimelda01:
I watched the video and I sincerely love it. She's becoming better every single day.
babe, how far na. i' m into u
Re: Bbnaija Tacha, Launches “pad For Every Girl” Project, Distributes Pads To Girls by MsDoris(f): 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
Liposure:
babe, how far na. i' m into u

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Love - Rosie Fears Kachi's Father Will Not Accept Her Because Of This!! / Bobrisky Real Self Exposed, See Pictures And Evidence / Skit Maker Sabinus(mr. Funny), Stirs Reactions As He Links Up With His Lookalike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.