Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Between ACCA And CIMA. Help A Lil Bro - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Between ACCA And CIMA. Help A Lil Bro (375 Views)

ACCA And CIMA Training / What Are The Qualifications For Applying For ACCA Or ICAN / How Do L Get ACCA Certification In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between ACCA And CIMA. Help A Lil Bro by gentleibraheem(m): 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
hello nairalanders. I just concluded my final exams in school and I plan to start sitting for professional exams while serving.
nonetheless, I'm in a dilemma as to whether to go for ACCA or CIMA as I'm eyeing a career in strategic management consultancy. studied accounting
Re: Between ACCA And CIMA. Help A Lil Bro by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:56am On Feb 06, 2020
Are you sure you know what Strategic Management Consulting is? It has absolutely nothing to do with either of those professional bodies.
Re: Between ACCA And CIMA. Help A Lil Bro by gentleibraheem(m): 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
Are you sure you know what Strategic Management Consulting is? It has absolutely nothing to do with either of those professional bodies.

wow. thanks Alot for this response.
can you please enlighten me on things I can do during service that would give me an upper hand in this career?
Re: Between ACCA And CIMA. Help A Lil Bro by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
gentleibraheem:

wow. thanks Alot for this response.
can you please enlighten me on things I can do during service that would give me an upper hand in this career?
Start by interning with any of the big 4 Consulting firms. Minimum requirement is 2:1.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

List Of Ten (10) Businesses You Can Do With Less Than N100,000. / Ambestbarnax Enterprises / closed again. Full Time Remote Writer With Basic Writing Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.