Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil (10480 Views)

FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM / CBN May Liquidate Some of These Banks By September: What To Do? / Plot To Liquidate Intercontinental Bank - Access Bank Md (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2010
The chairman and CEO of comandclem nigeria ltd Prof. Clement Uwemedimo may file fresh charges against mobil producing nigeria over failure of mpn to abide by court of appeal's judgement in Calabar and not honouring her payment agreement it entered with ccnl which was signed by mpn's financial controller. Prof. Uwemedimo has directed his lawyer to make sure mpn is imprisoned. Meanwhile a protest is set to be staged in Eket and Lagos by ccnl's patentees to draw govt's attention to this injustice. Details at: www.theliberationnewsonline.com[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 1:22am On Dec 13, 2010
Are patentees there?
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 1:23am On Dec 13, 2010
Are patentees there?
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by idupaul: 1:50am On Dec 13, 2010
Nsiman pls free from crime, u need to change ur scamming ways u conman
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by IVORY2009(m): 6:10am On Dec 13, 2010
Commandclem is an illagal entity, no body should invest, SCAM!
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 7:19am On Dec 13, 2010
Is the FGN listening? This battle is a national one, though the scientist is at the fore front
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by idupaul: 7:31am On Dec 13, 2010
Caveat Emptor, SCAM
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by invisible2(m): 8:01am On Dec 13, 2010
Are there no moderators here? Why do we sit still and allow our people duped while do nothing to stop it. This is the sorry state of Nigeria, your neighbor will be under robbery attack and you drive past, saying it doesnt concern you. You will have info that the two kids held next door were kidnapped and the holders are waiting for ransom and you do nothing.

Nsiman is a scammer using comandclem to hoodwink innocent Nigerians and the moderators here are keeping silent?
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 9:03am On Dec 13, 2010
Invisible, u are telling the world that i am a scammer, i will want u to prove that i am a scammer with details. U are assasinating my xter.
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 9:04am On Dec 13, 2010
Invisible, u are telling the world that i am a scammer, i will want u to prove that i am a scammer with details. U are assasinating my xter.
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by idupaul: 9:44am On Dec 13, 2010
NSIMAN please shut up and go and repent, it clear in black and white that u are a CON ARTIST angry angry
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by dustydee: 9:49am On Dec 13, 2010
Nsiman:

The chairman and CEO of comandclem nigeria ltd Prof. Clement Uwemedimo may file fresh charges against mobil producing nigeria over failure of mpn to abide by court of appeal's judgement in Calabar and not honouring her payment agreement it entered with ccnl which was signed by mpn's financial controller. Prof. Uwemedimo has directed his lawyer to make sure mpn is imprisoned. Meanwhile a protest is set to be staged in Eket and Lagos by ccnl's patentees to draw govt's attention to this injustice. Details at: www.theliberationnewsonline.com[color=#990000][/color]
Olodo! How can you imprison a company?
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by mastro: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2010

Posted by: Nsiman

419er get character?
You know you are a scammer, I know you are a scammer, >90% of the people on this board know you are a scammer, we are only noting this for the >10% who don't so.

For avoidance of doubt, "you Nsiman are Ā a scammer, barawo, Ole, thief, 419er
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 9:54am On Dec 13, 2010
Yea that will be decided in court. A company is runned by people and they are the company. There are many companies that have been imprisoned (the top management staff/directors)
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2010
Except the court of law say otherwise, this comandclem battle must be told in every land of the world. Is the nigerian judicial system inferior to that of the US, The federal govt of the united states of America infringed on Exxonmobil's patent right and exxonmobil sued the govt and the govt lost the suit, govt agreed to pay royalties to exxonmobil early this year. Why can't Mobil pay their royalties to this man Or . . .
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2010
Unpatriotic citizens - comandclem is an Illegal entity, a scam house. (hahahaha!) Who made it so?
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by celemel(m): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2010
ino! ole! barawo! onye osi! thief! All of you scammers of commandclem would rot in hell!
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2010
All calling comandclem scam are cowards. Don't u knw ICPC or EFCC offices nation-wide
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 9:31am On Dec 14, 2010
Is mpn also spying govt as shell as being revealed by wikileaks?
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by IVORY2009(m): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2010
Commandclem officals and the so called king, professor, chief, king of the wealth of ocean are all smileing to d bank to withdrawen innocent investor lougment @ Oceanic Bank daily, y the brain watched investors keep hoping n hoping d cum one day God wil answer their prayers. Wat a way to scam COMMANDCLEM IS A BIG SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2010
Ivory2009, report to EFCC or are u scared/cowardice?
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by jamace(m): 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2010
I thought you people displayed one payment agreement paper on this forum. Has the paper vamoosed?
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2010
@ jamace, mpn has not keep to her promise and obey court orders
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by jamace(m): 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^^That is to say, back to the court again, abi?
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2010
That may be the last option
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2010
That may be the last option
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 7:19am On Dec 15, 2010
Why do the GON seems to be silence about this ccnl and mpn?
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 7:19am On Dec 15, 2010
Why do the GON seems to be silence about this ccnl and mpn?
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by millionaira2be(m): 10:12am On Dec 15, 2010
i learnt 10,000,000 Nigerians have registered with average of N11,000 each ,sum =N110,000,000,000

he would have use 50% = N55,000,000,000 to open many factories and start paying even N500 each everymonth to this shareolders

I THINK THIS IS THE BIGGEST AND OLDEST SCAM IN AFRICA

I knew it in 2007 that it would not workout

i learnt also that Baba is old, and maybe blind too ( may God help him) the baba may not even know update of this suit,

like in oshogbo a company AROCOM came and disburse N5,000,000 to people and ask people to pay N10,000 and get N100,000 loan ,pay N100,000 loan to get N1,000,000 in 4 weeks

people gather N50,000,000 in oshogbo to collect N500,000,000 in oshogbo

till today after six month now people are in debt as some people sold their property

Big people big scam
Small people sall scam

THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU WILL NEVER SEE THIS BIG MAN WITH BILLIONS TO ADVICE THEM UNTILL SANUSI BANCE ON THEM
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 10:29am On Dec 15, 2010
This comandclem as far as the FGN is aware of shld issue an official press release on govt's stand on the matter because this is a more or less a national issue that looks like a personal issue
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by skydeexie(m): 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2010
Where on earth is Mr. Omokemesi and fyneguy to throw more light on this recent development. It's turning out to be a great saga that
no one may say exactly when it will end. How long can the comandclem patentees continue to wait? Sir Omokemesi, oya over to to you.
Could it be that mpn had already bribed the govt. not to interfere in this matter of great concern to the welfare of Nigerians. It's
only in Nigeria that court orders can be flaunted with impunity. Why did ccnl opted to settle out of court in the 1st instance, after the judgement
given in their favour in dec'09 they would have just filed their claims and get whatever comes out of it.
Re: Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil by Nsiman(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2010
@ skydeexie, my blame is on the GON. though since an agreement was reached btwen mpn and ccnl and mpn has (as alleged) fail to honour what they (mpn) signed, the court is there to take its course, (for contempt by mpn)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety / Kola Ologbondiyan: APC Should Consider Changing Its Name, Not PDP / Iā€™m Not Sleeping On Duty, Buhari Replies Reverend Stephen Mamza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.