Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Singer Terry G- I'm The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Terry G- I'm The Jesus Of Nigerian Music (305 Views)

Idowest Refers To Davido As "Jesus Of Our Time". Fan Blasts Him / T-Rex, Terry G's Son Resumes School In UK (Photo) / Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Terry G- I'm The Jesus Of Nigerian Music by Laurantstv: 12:41am On Feb 06, 2020
https://www.laurantstv.com.ng/2020/02/singer-terry-g-im-jesus-of-nigerian.html

Nigerian singer Gabriel Amanyi popularly known as Terry G has described himself as the Jesus of Nigerian music, saying he set the pace for the present trend in the Nigerian music industry.

He said this while speaking in an inyinterv with ChannelsTV, he said that Nigerians have come to embrace his kind of music. He included that many Nigerians are hypocritical as they have come to embrace and support most of the things they criticised him for doing in the past. He said he set the pace and sacrificed his artistic genre.

Read his statement below;

''I’m the Jesus of Nigerian music, I’m not the Christ. The Christ is the savior, Jesus is a name, and for the fact that Jesus is the most popular name that died for us and sacrificed for us.

It took me a while to take this risk that a lot of persons discriminated against me for and now, they see people smoking, doing stuff and nobody is talking. There must be a pace-setter''.

Comparing himself to Naira Marley, Terry G admitted...... Click the link below to Read the full news:

https://www.laurantstv.com.ng/2020/02/singer-terry-g-im-jesus-of-nigerian.html

Re: Singer Terry G- I'm The Jesus Of Nigerian Music by pascalbenz: 5:57am On Feb 06, 2020
Terry Gesus

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Blasted Hard For Calling Himself The Best Musician Since Fela / First Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria / Davido Announces The Arrival Of A New Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.