Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET (7625 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by Kenneygirl(f): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2020
when you're "Important" in the people's eyes , everyone is your "Friend " But once you don't benefit their interests , you won't matter. "
I've realized people would abandon you in hard times

1 Like

Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by Xclusiveme: 11:31am On Feb 06, 2020
Terminator. This man is a legend
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by Raphykiki002(m): 11:33am On Feb 06, 2020
People will only admire u when u are in a better state, get close to u when they know u have something that they can benefit from but run away when things change or turn against you...... Life is only jungle of be what you want.
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by Xclusiveme: 11:36am On Feb 06, 2020
I have an elixir that prevents one from getting old. Should i give it to you guys?? Okay i will.
The elixir is SEX. Yes i mean SEX. Sex slows down aging and I'm talking of ejaculating aswell. It's scientifically proven to delay aging in your system. Thank me later
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by aristocratic5(m): 11:39am On Feb 06, 2020
Inside life
Dis is rili food for thought
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:48am On Feb 06, 2020
Nigga cnt be broke the powerbike he used in terminator was sold for billion's of naira
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by TheSourcerer: 11:50am On Feb 06, 2020
ahnie:
I'm so afraid of getting old cry cry.

Honestly i'm!
funny I can't wait to get old , twenties suck much
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by Xclusiveme: 11:51am On Feb 06, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Nigga cnt be broke the powerbike he used in terminator was sold for billion's of naira

He wasn't talking about being broke tho
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by Xclusiveme: 11:52am On Feb 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
funny I can't wait to get old , twenties suck much

I have found someone like me. Lol

1 Like

Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by TheSourcerer: 11:53am On Feb 06, 2020
Xclusiveme:

haha hey Man. lovley weather there I hope?
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by purples25(f): 11:58am On Feb 06, 2020
If you are rich, don't act as if you are one sort of angel from another planet that people cannot even talk to. Don't be proud. You are just a human being with money which you will not have forever.

If you are beautiful, stop raising your head as if the beauty will never leave. As if you won't fade, as if it is only you that God blessed and others are cursed. You cannot relate.

Be humble.
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
Xclusiveme:

He wasn't talking about being broke tho

I know he isn't saying it for those that thought nigga is down with cash
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
ahnie:

Honestly i'm!
no be ony you dey fear to old o

me too
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
ahnie:

Honestly i'm!
When you are rich, getting old is fun.

1 Like

Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by sulasa07(m): 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
Honestly that's the only phobia i have, the fear of getting old.

If you know any country where vampires still exists, please tell me so i can go and get bitten and finally relocate to their City. wink wink
ROMANIA,Dracula is still roaming there in disguise

1 Like

Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by anonimi: 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
OP should have fact checked this outlandish story before rushing to post fake news.

The story is riddled with falsehoods, and its primary claim — that Schwarzenegger slept outside a hotel after being refused a free room— is a fabrication.

In reality, the photograph (which is legitimate) was taken in January 2016, while the Hollywood star was shooting a film in Columbus, Ohio. Schwarzenegger posted it to his Instagram account on 15 January 2016, apparently as a joke:

The statue is located outside the city’s convention center and has never been situated in front of a hotel, despite the false claims in the Facebook post.

Schwarzenegger first helped unveil the statue in 2012, outside the Franklin County Veterans Memorial, and then took part in its rededication in 2014, after it was moved to its current location. The former bodybuilder has longstanding ties to Columbus, which is host to an annual bodybuilding competition called the Arnold Sports Festival.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/schwarzenegger-hotel-statue/

1 Like

Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by Kingrexyl(m): 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
purples25:
If you are rich, don't act as if you are one sort of angel from another planet that people cannot even talk to. Don't be proud. You are just a human being with money which you will not have forever.

If you are beautiful, stop raising your head as if the beauty will never leave. As if you won't fade, as if it is only you that God blessed and others are cursed. You cannot relate.

Be humble.
So what's the meaning of the tongue out stuff you did on your picture
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by StagethemTVee: 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ododo Oro....True Talk
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by purples25(f): 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
Kingrexyl:
So what's the meaning of the tongue out stuff you did on your picture

Are you asking me? Even I don't know o, I am still thinking about it. undecided
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by 2cul2care: 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
Words of widom, nothing lasts forever
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by eyinola: 12:27am On Feb 07, 2020
Stale news,this pix is abt 2 years ago
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by ForbesHomesNG(m): 2:26am On Feb 07, 2020
okomile:
Nothing last forever!
Our politicians will never learn!

They are so power drunk
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by ForbesHomesNG(m): 2:29am On Feb 07, 2020
okomile:
Nothing last forever!
Our politicians will never learn!!!

They are so power drunk
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by seunadeolu(m): 4:20am On Feb 07, 2020
ahnie:

Honestly i'm!

Come....let us make our selves young forever ❤
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by Kingrexyl(m): 5:21am On Feb 07, 2020
purples25:

Are you asking me? Even I don't know o, I am still thinking about it. undecided
And you changed your profile pic grin
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by Bonebreaker(m): 10:45am On Feb 07, 2020
ILL BE BACK
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by sapientia(m): 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
The hotel will be like

"What have we done?"

Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by TheSourcerer: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
Xclusiveme:

hey
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by humble1010: 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
Good day y'all...hope we are staying safe.
I'm not an online beggar but right now, I have no other option.
I'm the first of two sons of a widow. I'm the one taking care of my mother and junior bro. I'm a student but I do mason work, draw architectural/building designs, web designs, besides other little things I do to earn a living.
But right now, I need urgent help as my mother is in the hospital now with a very bad health condition which requires immediate surgery, else it will become worse.
The cost of the surgery is about 100k but I've been able to raise 70k. I need 30k to complete it. Even feeding daily has been a very serious issue too.
Please, I'm begging and pleading with good-spirited individuals to come to my aid.
If u wish to help, u can call or text me. My number is on my signature.

No amount is too small or too big please.

U can also check my signature for my number if u want to call or chat me up.
Thanks and God bless y'all as I look forward to ur favourable responses.
Stay safe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Wears Her 21 Year Old Boyfriends Shirt To Workout. / (Photo)Nollywood Actor Zubby Michael Dress Weird For A Movie Scene / Nigerian Singer,maye Hunta Survives Car Accident(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.