Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Tricycle, Motorcycle Operators In Nsukka Given One-Month To Obtain Number Plates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tricycle, Motorcycle Operators In Nsukka Given One-Month To Obtain Number Plates (8413 Views)

Bandits Should Be Given One-third Of $1 Billion And Killings Will Stop - Gumi / Existing Tinted Car Permits, Spy Number Plates Remain Valid – IGP / Ban On Commercial Tricycle, Motorcycle In Anambra: No Going Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tricycle, Motorcycle Operators In Nsukka Given One-Month To Obtain Number Plates by Hotfreez: 6:26am On Feb 06, 2020
Simplyleo:

I think I agree with this.

Their strong legs are living testimonies. cheesy

Once Julius Berger finishes with the 2nd Niger Bridge, they should immediately help them Reconstruct, Renovate and Rehabilitate their legs. These legs that look like ram legs can damage the bridge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tricycle, Motorcycle Operators In Nsukka Given One-Month To Obtain Number Plates by chelseamann(m): 6:31am On Feb 06, 2020
From there..whey will ban it..I know
Re: Tricycle, Motorcycle Operators In Nsukka Given One-Month To Obtain Number Plates by NnamdiN: 7:13am On Feb 06, 2020
estyvino:

his obsession with Igbo people eh. 99 percent of his posts are anti-Igbo. Wonder what they did to him/her. The bitterness too much
Re: Tricycle, Motorcycle Operators In Nsukka Given One-Month To Obtain Number Plates by Otasco14(m): 7:14am On Feb 06, 2020
Okada are in trouble everywhere...
Re: Tricycle, Motorcycle Operators In Nsukka Given One-Month To Obtain Number Plates by uuzba(m): 7:24am On Feb 06, 2020
Simplyleo:

I think I agree with this.

Their strong legs are living testimonies. cheesy
This is what we used to call KPOMS!!
KPOMSIOUS women

grin
Re: Tricycle, Motorcycle Operators In Nsukka Given One-Month To Obtain Number Plates by Nwaonyishi69: 7:39am On Feb 06, 2020
Nigerian governments have perfected acts of feasting on the carcasses of the downtrodden.
Re: Tricycle, Motorcycle Operators In Nsukka Given One-Month To Obtain Number Plates by cdlsvoj: 8:09am On Feb 06, 2020
You can WhatsApp ● 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 ● for more details

Join Now: W W W . X T R E N D . P R O
《《《SECURE DIGITAL PLATFORM 》》》

START MAKING AS MUCH AS $50 DAILY ONL!NE!

WITH A MINIMUM OF $20, YOU CAN BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

LOCAL BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

BUY BITCOIN: https://luno.com

JOIN OUR DIGITAL PLATFORM TO START EARNING USING FOUR EASY STEPS: SIGN UP》ADD FUNDS》INVEST 》GET YOUR RETURNS.

All you require to earn is made accessible on your secured dashboard. You get up to 10% daily returns on all invested funds for 20 DAYS.

THIS IS A SIDE INCOME PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS YOU FOCUS ON YOUR DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES.

You can also make up to $1 each for every registration using your affiliate link.

Join Us Right Now:
Re: Tricycle, Motorcycle Operators In Nsukka Given One-Month To Obtain Number Plates by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 06, 2020
LZAA:

You keep jumping on every igbo thread here
Reject sai babarism
Cc sarrki GMBuharii Afamed blackking98 helinues
Is simplyleo trekking again this morning?? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tricycle, Motorcycle Operators In Nsukka Given One-Month To Obtain Number Plates by NwaliE01: 8:44am On Feb 06, 2020
Movicq:
Listening to Rubbish
Very funny
Re: Tricycle, Motorcycle Operators In Nsukka Given One-Month To Obtain Number Plates by DaCharis2016: 8:47am On Feb 06, 2020
This is how they go ahead in extorting in the name of taxes and ultimately ban their operations after all.
Re: Tricycle, Motorcycle Operators In Nsukka Given One-Month To Obtain Number Plates by Jamesilvar(m): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2020
Simplyleo:
I doubt there are tricycle & motorcycle operators in Nsukka. The people of that town are too rich to have such operators. Besides, who will patronize them when everyone owns the latest model of cars?

Get in touch with me ASAP.
That common sense promised to your ancestors is with me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Release 10 Kaduna Baptist School Students / Photo: Atiku, Buhari At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding / Amaechi And Dakuku Peter Side Both Lost Their Polling Units To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.