Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders (30113 Views)

Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by philip0906(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2020
livinbygrace:

[s]Shut up.So you want regulate Aboki wey don smoke weed,gum cum codeine.Most of them dont even know their routes or destination.They will just be shaking heads as if they know until they encounter accident .The annoying thing ,they will still be claiming right and wants to fight their passengers[/s];.
Are you mentally unstable? My post clearly mentioned ride hailing startups so what exactly are you ranting about when I did not make mention of aboki riders??
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by philip0906(m): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2020
ProWalker:

When you are tired of whining on NL, you will either approach a court of law or if lagos is getting uncomfortable for you, you will relocate to any okada friendly state.

That old law banning okada will eventually be state wide
Finally, no more logical posits to make, they engage in talks for loosers
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by ivolt: 9:16am On Feb 06, 2020
ybalogs:
I really pity the CEO of Gokada after watching his interview. I think Lagos State Government should compensate those guys.
Are you going to pay for it?
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by ProWalker: 9:18am On Feb 06, 2020
philip0906:

Finally, no more logical posits to make, they engage in talks for loosers

Apparently the discussion is above your pay-grade if you can still easily interchange losers and loosers
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by Hotfreez: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2020
Lugechy:

How did you arrive at the conclusion, that he's from Anambra.

You're very unintelligent. So, you don't know that the former motto of Anambra state was "Home for all"?

I swear, you no get sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by Hotfreez: 9:34am On Feb 06, 2020
Lugechy:

Some people who are far better than your lazy ass.

Pls, stop quoting me with unintelligent posts. You're too dull.
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by yoyo4456: 9:57am On Feb 06, 2020
Watch all war movies. Click. slotxo
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by shekauvsbuhari: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2020
Hotfreez:

Let them go to Anambra state.

Anambra is Home for All
ANAMBRA IS NO LONGER HOME FOR ALL. DEM DON PORT TAY-TAY. ITS NOW LIGHT OF THE NATION. so okada n keke not very welcome.
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 06, 2020
gaetano:

It's not everything they will say openly. There's a planned Jihad going on, foot soldiers have penetrated certain places hiding as Okada riders. The timing of the ban has caused a lot of inconviniences for everyone because of the untimely nature, gokada was also affected. Government will not tell you everything so as not to cause panic but this is a systematic attempt to send northerners back to their domain.

True
Awoyaya in lag now is almost like kane
Fulani invaded the whole place and drive bike like animals
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by kelly72: 11:17am On Feb 06, 2020
Hotfreez:
They should sha not ban gala and fan yogo hawkers. We don't want the economy of some people to collapse.

Of course, such ban on street hawking would leave your momma who hawks agbo Jedi stranded and poorer. We don't want to see the family suffering.
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by CoolAmbience(m): 11:23am On Feb 06, 2020
Lashist:

Olodo reason your own lets hear na cheesy

See mumu!
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by philip0906(m): 11:24am On Feb 06, 2020
ProWalker:

Apparently , the discussion is above your pay-grade if you can still easily interchange losers and loosers
Since you want to be an ediot, learn how to use commas (,) before claiming Engirish teacher. Bingo!!
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by ProWalker: 11:28am On Feb 06, 2020
philip0906:

Since you want to be an ediot, learn how to use commas (,) before claiming Engirish teacher. Bingo!!

Oga “looser”, go sulk quietly in a part of your room grin

A goat that can’t differentiate between loose and lose want to teach me about commas. grin
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by Lugechy: 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
Hotfreez:

You're very unintelligent. So, you don't know that the former motto of Anambra state was "Home for all"?

I swear, you no get sense at all.

Tribal goat
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by Lugechy: 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
Hotfreez:

Pls, stop quoting me with unintelligent posts. You're too dull.

Keep insulting people who are miles better than you, because you're in a faceless forum

1 Like

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by Yoighaman(m): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
Dpharisee:
Okada ban is continuation of the implementation of Amotekun.
Most unregistered riders are from the Sahel regions of West Africa including Mali, Niger, Chad, Sudan, Central African republic and Northern Nigeria.
The influx of these migrants who cannot be traced easily is part of the reasons US banned Nigeria as it poses a threat.
Many of them come in, get Nigeria passports and use it to travel to go and fight in Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya etc and to migrate to the West as immigrants. And Buhari even made it easier by declaring visa free entry for all Africans.
If you arrest an Igbo or Yoruba rider, within 24hrs his family roots will be known, arrest a northerner and he will tell you that he is a product of almajiri and that he was told that his family was from Maradi in Niger republic.
This is a serious security issue, so don't expect the state govt to openly tell you everything.
We sympathize with genuine riders affected by this ban, some of them are in this forum.

Aptly written, nice write-up.

1 Like

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by iamezekwesiri: 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
destinie2019:

All the states bordering Borno have banned okada for security purposes.

So, I don't know why Lagos own is now a big deal....

Nay sayers sef.

I only have an issue with LSG for not providing an alternative before effecting this ban. The strategy implored wasn't well thought out.

We are all adjusting to it already.
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by iamezekwesiri: 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
Olatara:
That was how one robbed my roommate onghe 2nd week of February early in the morning. She was truamatised for a week. Yes I support the ban, it will affect me too.

I was robbed on 05 April 2019 on my way home from work by 2 guys on an unregistered motorcycle.
I have also been in a bus where robbers on bike stole a passenger's phone.

Do I talk am about their carelessness on the road and how they give cars dents here and there and when you talk, their colleagues gather together to lynch one.

Atleast sanity can be said to have returned to Lagos roads now....

Another pain in the ass is the yellow buses.... God go still hear my secret prayers soonest!
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by Hotfreez: 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
Lugechy:
Keep insulting people who are miles better than you, because you're in a faceless forum

Despite being a faceless forum, your stupidity stands out. You're too dumb.
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by idealogical: 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
Okada is not the only job in the world, it's a lazy man's easy, dangerous, destructive and deadly way out.

We can not afford to have millions of unskilled no tax paying men and women, mostly unknown from other countries running up and down our cities, towns and villages, injuring, killing and destroying lives and properties.

Wee need skilled youth population, not unskilled millions of youths riding okada all over the place, in Lagos state alone, they have over 30 skills acquisition centers, let them go and learn valuable skills to become productive members of the society.

Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by PCFC(m): 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
Very funny

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by Generalyemi(m): 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
Hotfreez:
They should sha not ban gala and fan yogo hawkers. We don't want the economy of some people to collapse.

even if they resort to selling goat shit, you can never be successful and richer than them
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by Lashist(m): 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
CoolAmbience:

See mumu!

Olodo say what you think about the ban na cheesy. Just say anything
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by Nnemuka(f): 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
Hotfreez:

Let them go to Anambra state.

Anambra is Home for All
You say undecided undecided
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by Lugechy: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
Hotfreez:

Despite being a faceless forum, your stupidity stands out. You're too dumb.

Dumbness and stupidity runs in your blood /generation. Son of a palm wine tapper. Ewu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Died, Others Injured In Enugu While Trying To Buy Fuel (Disturbing Photos) / Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Ahmed Lawan Emerges Senate President / Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.