Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders (29954 Views)

Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by philip0906(m): 6:35am On Feb 06, 2020
gaetano:

It's not everything they will say openly. There's a planned Jihad going on, foot soldiers have penetrated certain places hiding as Okada riders. The timing of the ban has caused a lot of inconviniences for everyone because of the untimely nature, gokada was also affected. Government will not tell you everything so as not to cause panic but this is a systematic attempt to send northerners back to their domain.
This my friend, is a foolish and senseless postulation.

1. The ban was on "okadas" and not on individuals. This means, the ban does not affect movement in-out of the state which means these individuals can and still are resident in the state. So how does that stop foot soldiers?

2. Lagos state has lots of bubbly and vibrant northern communities that these guys are a part of and can easily integrate into doing other jobs. Does the ban eradicate these northern muslim communities?

3. If we are to go by your senile postulation, does it not mean that these guys can simply start carrying out their attacks, since they have already lost their cover (the okadas)??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by ybalogs(m): 6:35am On Feb 06, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Na wa o, how will dey now survive if you people keep chasing them from one place to another...ahaa na the poor go suffer pass for this country..earn when you refer to us, we fabricate Aluminium windows contacts below
The crime rate that may increase is what bothers me now. Nothing pushes man to misbehave than hunger. Now that their source of living is taken from them,I fear the backlash. Let's just hope adequate security is in place.

4 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by midolian(m): 6:38am On Feb 06, 2020
gaetano:

It's not everything they will say openly. There's a planned Jihad going on, foot soldiers have penetrated certain places hiding as Okada riders. The timing of the ban has caused a lot of inconviniences for everyone because of the untimely nature, gokada was also affected. Government will not tell you everything so as not to cause panic but this is a systematic attempt to send northerners back to their domain.

Myopic!

Even if it's affecting ya people the most, you LL be so blind with the hate for northerners that you LL hardly notice.

2 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by Perfecttouchade: 6:41am On Feb 06, 2020
ybalogs:
The crime rate that may increase is what bothers me now. Nothing pushes man to misbehave than hunger. Now that their source of living is taken from them,I fear the backlash. Let's just hope adequate security is in place.
Bros no matter how the security may be tight, crimes still in one way or the other are committed...why take their source of living away from them without other provision for them..aha I fear the outcome of what the government has embarked on
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by SenecaTheYonger: 6:42am On Feb 06, 2020
gaetano:

It's not everything they will say openly. There's a planned Jihad going on, foot soldiers have penetrated certain places hiding as Okada riders.

I wish you didn't say this in a public forum. Please delete this, the true motive has to stay hidden.

1 Like

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by SenecaTheYonger: 6:42am On Feb 06, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Dem don bring their wahala come as if Lagos okada riders are not genuine investors in the transport industry.
they're not they don't pay tax

1 Like

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by Perfecttouchade: 6:43am On Feb 06, 2020
ybalogs:
I really pity the CEO of Gokada after watching his interview. I think Lagos State Government should compensate those guys.
I learnt dey paid some money already before dey were banned sef
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by Dpharisee: 6:43am On Feb 06, 2020
Hotfreez:
What of gala and fan yogo hawkers, are they needed?

They should sha not ban gala and fan yogo hawkers. We don't want the economy of some people to collapse.
Arrest any gala seller and his family members will gather to know his offense, arrests northern Okada rider and nobody knows him angry
Use your head, the SW is implementing Amotekun and they know the target who have infiltrated their communities subtly as Okada riders

9 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by 12345baba(m): 6:43am On Feb 06, 2020
Okada people done suffer

1 Like

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by CarlEl(m): 6:46am On Feb 06, 2020
hisexcellency34:
https://thenationonlineng.net/ogun-looking-for-genuine-investors-not-okada-riders/
Some one should hepp me tell these governments that they are promoting the rate of poverty in the country.. Ain't they thinking??

1 Like

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by backnbeta(f): 6:46am On Feb 06, 2020
Despite the discomforts for commuters, I think the ban is a right step in the right direction in regards to security of lives and territoryundecided

4 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by WebSterKam: 6:46am On Feb 06, 2020
[s]
midolian:

Myopic!

Even if it's affecting ya people the most, you LL be so blind with the hate for northerners that you LL hardly notice.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by philip0906(m): 6:47am On Feb 06, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
they're not they don't pay tax
Who doesn't pay tax? Gokada? Max.ng? Opay? Or who?
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by SenecaTheYonger: 6:52am On Feb 06, 2020
philip0906:

Who doesn't pay tax? Gokada? Max.ng? Opay? Or who?

I'm talking about regular aboki okada. Those companies are the ones I feel for.

4 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by Truthbites: 6:52am On Feb 06, 2020
Very rubbish talk. Okada riders also bring revenue n boost the economy. Don't they pay daily taxes. Fuulissh govt
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by ProWalker: 6:53am On Feb 06, 2020
nairavsdollars:
rubbish thing to say. Regulate them and see how your economy improves

Forget this nonsense “regulate them” rubbish talk.

How do you regulate okada as mass transportation means? You can pack them to your state and “regulate” them there

Nonsense

9 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by Hotfreez: 6:54am On Feb 06, 2020
Truthbites:
Very rubbish talk. Okada riders also bring revenue n boast the economy. Don't they pay daily taxes. Fuulissh govt

Boost
Small small, abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by ojun50(m): 6:56am On Feb 06, 2020
[quote author=Hotfreez post=86415753]

Shun sir!
Lastma suppose arrest you with those okada people.

This your grammar can cause accident. [/quote
Lolz]
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by ChristianNorth: 6:57am On Feb 06, 2020
gaetano:

We know. Why ban marwa then?

1 Like

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by philip0906(m): 6:58am On Feb 06, 2020
ProWalker:

Forget this nonsense “regulate them” rubbish talk.

How do you regulate okada as mass transportation means? You can pack them to your state and “regulate” them there

Nonsense
What do you meam by this? Weren't Opay, Gokada and co regulated? They complied with government laid down safety laws (helmets for both passenger and rider), training of riders as well as the government set capacity of the bike.

So what exactly are you talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by Openbusiness: 6:58am On Feb 06, 2020
How can one region be producing graduates, industrialists, corporations, workers, thinkers, producers, record breakers etc that will benefit all other regions, but one region will be producing bokoharam terrorists, bandits, killer Fulani herdsmen and almajiri jihad footsoldiers that will be terrorizing everyone else. What kind of trade by barter is that? What kind of exchange program is that? What kind of migration pattern is that? No, the Southwest are not stupid and have woken up from their slumber. Presidency blackmail will not work. With or without the presidency the southwest will still produce thee best of the best things Nigeria has to offer and can prosper on their own as an independent region. I think is it not around 85% of the total federal IGR comes from the southwest alone. I support the Southwest on this move. Anyone against the progress of the Southwest is either a local criminal or a MUMURIC agent or a foot soldier of those terrorist invaders. Amotekun is already hunting them down one by one. The real film has not even started, this one you're seeing is just a preview produced by Wale Adenuga productions cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by 9jaRealist: 6:59am On Feb 06, 2020
Truthbites:
Very rubbish talk. Okada riders also bring revenue n boost the economy. Don't they pay daily taxes. Fuulissh govt

Which taxes abegi?
They pay touts and thus encourage touting!
>

1 Like

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by Truthbites: 6:59am On Feb 06, 2020
Hotfreez:

Boost
Small small, abeg.

Thanks..na typo o
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by Ladycewhy(f): 7:00am On Feb 06, 2020
nony43:
You should see how these guys from the north drive on the road , they have no regard for human lives...see them in clusters littering the streets, this is a time bomb waiting to explode and we all have to bear the pain for a while. #Banokada
that was the reason they were first banned in Benin years ago. Very reckless as far as dem go receive 72 virgins for heaven they don't mind putting other people's lives in danger with their reckless driving.

6 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by Olatara(f): 7:00am On Feb 06, 2020
berbs:

When will they start sending "mai ruwa", "mai shai", those ones soaking indomie, the watermelon&carrot sellers and those manning the gates back to the North?
I for see that happening very soon.
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by omoadeleye(m): 7:00am On Feb 06, 2020
nairavsdollars:
rubbish thing to say. Regulate them and see how your economy improves

Ogun state economy is good already and we don't need more riders to boost our economy... You can write a letter to your state government to accommodate those commercial riders

4 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by Truthbites: 7:00am On Feb 06, 2020
9jaRealist:

Which taxes abegi?
They pay touts and thus encourage touting!
>

At least that money will still be added to their economy
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by 9jaRealist: 7:04am On Feb 06, 2020
Truthbites:

At least that money will still be added to their economy

Touts add with one hand and take away with two...
>

1 Like

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:04am On Feb 06, 2020
nony43:
You should see how these guys from the north drive on the road , they have no regard for human lives...see them in clusters littering the streets, this is a time bomb waiting to explode and we all have to bear the pain for a while. #Banokada

Truth is that the vast majority of them are in okada business as a pretext. Those guys are actually members of a terrorist organization. They were just waiting for order to start their real mission in the South west. A responsible government will not wait until bombs start going off and its citizens are being killed before taking a decisive action to arrest the situation before it gets out of hand.

5 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by Olatara(f): 7:05am On Feb 06, 2020
iamezekwesiri:
The ban is a welcomed development.....

There is a major security alert on the activities of these bikers in Lagos dominated by Nigeriens who is hiding under d guise of bikers so as to unleash mayhem on d state at a good time.
Govt won't come out to disclose this because of obvious reasons.

When you are about to curse the Gov't, remember life matters.

Bikers are banned in some northern states like Kano, Zamfara, sokoto etc.
That was how one robbed my roommate onghe 2nd week of February early in the morning. She was truamatised for a week. Yes I support the ban, it will affect me too.

4 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 06, 2020
iamezekwesiri:
The ban is a welcomed development.....

There is a major security alert on the activities of these bikers in Lagos dominated by Nigeriens who is hiding under d guise of bikers so as to unleash mayhem on d state at a good time.
Govt won't come out to disclose this because of obvious reasons.

When you are about to curse the Gov't, remember life matters.

Bikers are banned in some northern states like Kano, Zamfara, sokoto etc.
All the states bordering Borno have banned okada for security purposes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys / ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu / Fulani Herdsmen And Tiv People Clash In Benue State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.