Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka (3823 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Obi Of Onitsha, Be Careful Or It Will End In Tears For You. / 22 Reasons Why Emeka Ihedioha Should Be Returned As Imo Governor By Supreme Cour / Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by kutchs: 11:22am On Feb 06, 2020
Bringback9ja:

Mbaka is the only prophet on earth that makes me believe there are true prophet for real. I have always followed his prophecies.

Imagine a man who supported Buhari despite his region saying no to Buhari. Against all odds

Imagine Ihedioha again. Uncommon prophecy that resulted in insult before it came to pass.

I will always respect Mbaka prophecy. There is no man of God in Nigeria today that can withstand Mbaka's prophecy. You can quote me to prove me wrong
I guess you started following his prophesis in 2015. Those of us who have known him since 2001/2002/2003 know he's a scam.
I'm sure you weren't born when he swore that God told him Chimaroke Nnamani won't win election in 2003. Did Chimaroke win or not? Did he serve out his tenure or not? Where's Chimaroke now?

Mbaka is a fraud. He doesn't want Ihedioha to challenge the fraud at the Supreme Court so his useless prophesy isn't rubbished.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by APCNig: 11:24am On Feb 06, 2020
Abfinest007:
mbaka is now a judge n a prophet at same time

Yes, a Pastor can also be a judge.
Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by Doc10q: 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
NaijaDonCast:
Mbaka no wan hear say Ihedioha has something to prove in court so that his prophecy will not be a one night stand

Thank you.. U get brain .u jus said exactly my mind

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by Doc10q: 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
Xavfra:

May herdsmen visit you

Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by Doc10q: 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
Bringback9ja:

Why herdsmen? Is this news related to herdsmen?

May God help you and everyone of us who needs help.

That god kii you there! Fool
Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by jodeci(m): 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
kutchs:

I guess you started following his prophesis in 2015. Those of us who have known him since 2001/2002/2003 know he's a scam.
I'm sure you weren't born when he swore that God told him Chimaroke Nnamani won't win election in 2003. Did Chimaroke win or not? Did he serve out his tenure or not? Where's Chimaroke now?

Mbaka is a fraud. He doesn't want Ihedioha to challenge the fraud at the Supreme Court so his useless prophesy isn't rubbished.

He even predicted death for Nnamani and said he will leave his ministry if Nnamani wins the second term,Nnamani won the second tenure and never died till date and the scam Mbaka didnt drop his cassock as he promise.
Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by Bringback9ja: 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
Doc10q:

That god kii you there! Fool

Your blood dey boil

Small pikin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Burn Down Another Fulani Community In Yewa North Ogun State / BREAKING: Chiwetalu Agu Identifies For Biafra, Rock Branded Attire (photos) / Peter Obi Supporters Launch Airborne Parachute Campaign In The Sea- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.