Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka (3806 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Obi Of Onitsha, Be Careful Or It Will End In Tears For You. / 22 Reasons Why Emeka Ihedioha Should Be Returned As Imo Governor By Supreme Cour / Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by akelicious(m): 6:43am On Feb 06, 2020
Spiritual director of Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, has lambasted erstwhile Governor of Imo State, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha.

According to Oriental Times, Mbaka warned Ihedioha to be careful of his utterances and actions since his removal as Imo Governor if he doesn’t want to go to prison.
The Catholic priest speaking at his Adoration ground on Sunday stated that he is satisfied with the verdict of the Supreme Court that instated Hope Uzodinma as Imo Governor.

Mbaka also warned Nigerians to stop doubting or speaking ill against any of his prophecy.

Full details at https://www.akelicious.net/ihedioha-should-be-very-careful-or-he-will-go-to-jail-mbaka/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by Abfinest007(m): 7:02am On Feb 06, 2020
mbaka is now a judge n a prophet at same time

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by ThiagoKid(m): 7:04am On Feb 06, 2020
This man should short up

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by Citytrend: 7:04am On Feb 06, 2020
God Abeg wetin this man do Mbaka na?

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by temptnow: 7:05am On Feb 06, 2020
I don't know why the holy Catholic Church haven't transfer Mbaka to maybe Adamawa state near Cameroun border. All Catholic priest gets transfer from one parish to the other every 2 or 3 years.

I know at least 3 Catholic priest who are good prophets too like Mbaka but they don't make noise like Mbaka.

Mbaka stop your nonsense talks, you're embarrassing the Holy Catholic Church

8 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by temptnow: 7:11am On Feb 06, 2020
Citytrend:

He didn't remember to go donate money in his church. Catholic Church for that matter.

6 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by ojun50(m): 7:12am On Feb 06, 2020
Citytrend:
Consultation fees na him cause am

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by powerkey: 7:17am On Feb 06, 2020
Mbaka has become a nuisance.
Why is he afraid of ihedioha challenging the broad day robbery of his mandate?
Mbaka is just a business man like the rest of them.

4 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by Homeboiy: 7:22am On Feb 06, 2020
Na so

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by pcicero(m): 7:53am On Feb 06, 2020
Mbaka is not a seer. He is on the payroll to make make such incredulous outbursts and then they become reality.

They know our overreligiosity. We would say a prophet said it first when the ridiculous happens.

3 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by seunmohmoh(f): 7:58am On Feb 06, 2020
To both of them:

Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by Comedian2019: 8:02am On Feb 06, 2020
Citytrend:
Next time he will learn to settle the aso rock-friendly clergy man.
Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by Comedian2019: 8:04am On Feb 06, 2020
temptnow:
I don't know why the holy Catholic Church haven't transfer Mbaka to maybe Adamawa state near Cameroun border. All Catholic priest gets transfer from one parish to the other every 2 or 3 years.

I know at least 3 Catholic priest who is good prophets too like Mbaka but they don't make noise like Mbaka.

Mbaka stop your nonsense talks, you're embarrassing the Holy Catholic Church
Madagali in Adamawa to be precise.

3 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by Nbote(m): 8:12am On Feb 06, 2020
Go to jail for pursuing his mandate stolen from him??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by Bringback9ja: 8:17am On Feb 06, 2020
Only God knows why people are born Thomas.

If Ihedioha or wetin he call himself go jail now, you will be asking for Mbaka's head.

Mr. Ihedioha, kindly listen to the voice of the prophet. 2023 is almost here
Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by ursullalinda(f): 8:19am On Feb 06, 2020
quote author=Abfinest007 post=86416223]mbaka is now a judge n a prophet at same time[/quote]

I tire oh......don't understand him again

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by seankafor(m): 8:20am On Feb 06, 2020
Bringback9ja:
Only God knows why people are born Thomas.

If Ihedioha or wetin he call himself go jail now, you will be asking for Mbaka's head.

Mr. Ihedioha, kindly listen to the voice of the prophet. 2023 is almost here
prophet nraa nne gi dia angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:29am On Feb 06, 2020
Mbaka no wan hear say Ihedioha has something to prove in court so that his prophecy will not be a one night stand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by Bringback9ja: 8:30am On Feb 06, 2020
seankafor:
prophet nraa nne gi dia angry

Mbaka is the only prophet on earth that makes me believe there are true prophet for real. I have always followed his prophecies.

Imagine a man who supported Buhari despite his region saying no to Buhari. Against all odds

Imagine Ihedioha again. Uncommon prophecy that resulted in insult before it came to pass.

I will always respect Mbaka prophecy. There is no man of God in Nigeria today that can withstand Mbaka's prophecy. You can quote me to prove me wrong

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 06, 2020
Bringback9ja:

Mbaka is the only prophet on earth that makes me believe there are true prophet for real. I have always followed his prophecies.

Imagine a man who supported Buhari despite his region saying no to Buhari. Against all odds

Imagine Ihedioha again. Uncommon prophecy that resulted in insult before it came to pass.

I will always respect Mbaka prophecy. But i dont like him. There is no man of God in Nigeria today that can withstand Mbaka's prophecy. You can quote me to prove me wrong

May herdsmen visit you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by Bringback9ja: 8:53am On Feb 06, 2020
Xavfra:

May herdsmen visit you

Why herdsmen? Is this news related to herdsmen?

May God help you and everyone of us who needs help.
Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by positivelord: 9:27am On Feb 06, 2020
This classified Informant again....now we know their next move..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by sapientia(m): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2020
This scammer again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by wetmenow: 9:34am On Feb 06, 2020
This man again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 06, 2020
Another bombshell
Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2020
I have never been a fan of Mbaka.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by Doc10q: 10:21am On Feb 06, 2020
Citytrend:

Ihedioha did nothing to him.. Mbaka is jus afraid becos he knows that if uhedioha ever returns to that seat as permenant government again, people will know that mbaka gave a fake prophesy and is not serving a true living God. That's why he's hassling & chancing ihedioha not to come back, cos he knows if he does, he's prophecy will back fire at him and ppl will now start doubting all his prophecies. The man is jus playing politics with his church..but his blind followers there will never see it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by Annie939(f): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2020
Catholic Church has turn to Pentecostal churches nawa oooooo NDi Christian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by Emmanuelhector(m): 10:23am On Feb 06, 2020
I like the video
Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by Doc10q: 10:28am On Feb 06, 2020
Nbote:
Go to jail for pursuing his mandate stolen from him??

As in ehn... That Rev man must be very stupid. It won't even be possible because if imo ppl protest against it and the international bodies gets involved and asked them on wat ground are u charging this man for? Wat wud they now say.... They will lose, they can't play that card of going to jail becos ihedioha will always win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by partnerbizn4(m): 11:12am On Feb 06, 2020
are you sure he said that?
Re: Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka by 12Monkeys: 11:19am On Feb 06, 2020
Bastard

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Iranian Government Underestimated The Risk Of Coronavirus(pictures) / BREAKING: Heavy Protest In Benin Over SARS Harassment (photos) / Ipob Hoist There Flag In Benue Cominity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.