Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,298 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Georgina Gifts Ronaldo Expensive Jeep, Spoils Birthday Boy To Surprise Party - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Georgina Gifts Ronaldo Expensive Jeep, Spoils Birthday Boy To Surprise Party (1632 Views)

Georgina Rodriguez Stuns in Cristiano Ronaldo-Inspired Dress (pics, Video) / Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana / Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Georgina Gifts Ronaldo Expensive Jeep, Spoils Birthday Boy To Surprise Party by Emmanuel226(m): 7:25am On Feb 06, 2020
Georgina Rodríguez, showed true love as she splashed the cash to gift five times Ballon d'Or winner, Cristiano Ronaldo an expensive jeep for his birthday.

T

he Juventus of Italy star clocked 35yr old during the week.

Georgina, 26, and model hosted her partner to a surprise at an exotic restaurant, Ristorante CASA FIORE located at the center of Turin with few family and close friends.

A delighted Ronaldo hugged the mother of one of his daughter as he did the same to family and close pals present outside the restaurant.

In a short video clip Georgina shared on her verified Instagram account, she posted,

"Best wishes to the man of my life."

http:///news/detail/02f4937f809c394200902048460f231c?product=mini

Re: Georgina Gifts Ronaldo Expensive Jeep, Spoils Birthday Boy To Surprise Party by Emmanuel226(m): 7:27am On Feb 06, 2020
Hbd Ronaldo more goals,trophies and balon dòr to ur boots

Re: Georgina Gifts Ronaldo Expensive Jeep, Spoils Birthday Boy To Surprise Party by Skyfornia(m): 7:57am On Feb 06, 2020
Ororo to the world
Re: Georgina Gifts Ronaldo Expensive Jeep, Spoils Birthday Boy To Surprise Party by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 06, 2020
It is still the husband's money, she does nothing for a living, her job is to be a baby mama, following Penaldo everywhere and staying on Instagram all day getting bitter for the success of Lionel Messi.

At least i know the wife of Lionel Messi is a graduate from the University, she is a nutritionist, she owns one of the most biggest fashion store in Spain. She owns of the biggest restaurant in Spain and Argentina, so she is so industrious and does not focus get time on Instagram, she is helping Mercy build a legacy and an empire and above all, she is a wife and not a baby mama.

Before you quote me and say Rubbish, see the picture below.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Gifts Ronaldo Expensive Jeep, Spoils Birthday Boy To Surprise Party by EmmySparky(m): 11:39am On Feb 06, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
It is still the husband's money, she does nothing for a living, her job is to be a baby mama, following Penaldo everywhere and staying on Instagram all day getting bitter for the success of Lionel Messi.

At least i know the wife of Lionel Messi is a graduate from the University, she is a nutritionist, she owns one of the most biggest fashion store in Spain. She owns of the biggest restaurant in Spain and Argentina, so she is so industrious and does not focus get time on Instagram, she is helping Mercy build a legacy and an empire and above all, she is a wife and not a baby mama.

and u think u have made sense....bad Belle no go kill u

1 Like

Re: Georgina Gifts Ronaldo Expensive Jeep, Spoils Birthday Boy To Surprise Party by Henrodah(m): 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
Na Wanda Nara that Icardi wife I no like, but she sexy Sha.
Re: Georgina Gifts Ronaldo Expensive Jeep, Spoils Birthday Boy To Surprise Party by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

Nonsense!!

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Vs Messi Face Off As Juventus Draw Barcelona In UCL Draw / How To Become A Millonaire Through Betting / Messi is a disgrace for mocking yerry mina this shows messi is a wicked person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.